newbie. HELLO ALL!

newbie. HELLO ALL!

hi everyone!

i found this site through google search. i'm happy to have found a community like this, where everyone has the same belief

Katherine

Hi Katherine, on behalf of the CFS family it is nice to meet you! Can you tell us a little about yourself?

i'm sorry, i forgot to do that in my intro post! haha!

i'm 20 years old, currently in a relationship with a fellow believer (thank god for that). i used to be catholic, baptised and brought up all the way until my junior year in high school. my mom was the one who started bringing us to the born again church. i chose the born again church because it was where i felt that i had a real connection to god and i finally made a decision on my own about my religion. ii have nothing against catholics (being catholic before), but there are some things i can't help but question. i'm hoping i find answers to the questions i have here, seeing that you all are friendly and welcoming :)

Well it is really nice to have you here. You will find CFS a rather diverse family with believers from all over the world and every kind of background. There are many different viewpoints here but the glue that holds us togeather is our faith in Chirst and His love in and thru us to each other. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and do not be afraid to share.
I would like to recomend you take a moment and read this thread as it will help to familiarize you with the forum. And by the way, welcome to our family!

http://www.christianforumsite.com/n...al-tips-new-members-christian-forum-site.html

catwelcome.gif
CATHELLOFRIEND.gif

Welcome to the forum! Please stop by the Coffee House and have a cuppa!

Back