Newbie intro

Hi All,

Where do all you nice people come from? :)It seems so strange, the strongest relationships that now seem to be built is online at times.

Words are very powerful I know, but who would of thought. I know Jesus would of /is Pleased

S

All nice people come from India! LOL! :D

I think this forum is slightly different.. We find, have hard discussions, disagree.. Then in another thread we stand united for truth, pray for each other, share each others burden.. It is the Spirit which holds Christian brethren together..

Hi All,

Where do all you nice people come from? :)It seems so strange, the strongest relationships that now seem to be built is online at times.

Words are very powerful I know, but who would of thought. I know Jesus would of /is Pleased

S
I currently live in Brussels, Belgium. I'll be moving next summer, but I don't know where yet... the bosses have not yet informed me. It'll be wherever the Lord wants for sure :D

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you will enjoy your time here.
We are a pleasant community that shares the love of Christ.

Hi ,

Nice to meet both of you.. It's funny right.. We remember during times of uncertainty that we really are not in the drivers seat,but, we are the driver. Our Father tells us where to go and what to do, but also gets confusing at times because he gives us choices.

I guess the one with the highest " Love Factor" is the correct choice, or for sure the safest :)

Happy holidays to all

Dave

Back