Newbie to forum.

Hi All, My name is Keith Gossett. I live in Post, TX. I'm a rural mail carrier for the post office. Been married for 29 yrs. I have a daughter who is an administrative assistant at a church in Milwaukie, OR. I've been saved since 1978 while in the army. I dealt drugs, drank like a fish and was part of a gang on post. Jesus delivered me from all of that. I had no desire for the life BC.
I have a passion for working with children and youth who come from broken homes or orphan.

Hi All, My name is Keith Gossett. I live in Post, TX. I'm a rural mail carrier for the post office. Been married for 29 yrs. I have a daughter who is an administrative assistant at a church in Milwaukie, OR. I've been saved since 1978 while in the army. I dealt drugs, drank like a fish and was part of a gang on post. Jesus delivered me from all of that. I had no desire for the life BC.
I have a passion for working with children and youth who come from broken homes or orphan.
Welcome!! :D

Welcome to CFS.

Should you have any questions, please PM any staff member who would be happy to help.

Back