Newbie To the Forum

Newbie To the Forum

Hi, my name is Rebecca. I'm 26. I've recently renewed my faith. I've joined a couple different sites to find some new Christian friends, since I don't have any. I look forward to making new friends here and getting to know y'all.

Rebecca

Welcome Rebecca. I am so happy that you have given your heart to Jesus.

This is a great forum, with lots of wonderful Christians who love the Lord.

I'm 54, I know that's a lot older than you, but I'd love to be your friend and if you need someone to talk to, please let me know.

Just keep coming back here, just being here will help you read God's word more and pray....at least it has done that for me and I bet it will for you too.

So happy you joined!:jesus-cross:

Welcome to the forum, Rebecca. You'll find lot's of wonderful Christian friends here. Take a moment to familiarize yourself with the forum rules. Very glad to meet you.

Hello Rebecca, Hope you get lots of fellowship here and eventually in your life. Hope to hear from you on the forums.:)

great to have u here!

Welcome-Non-Animated-Graphics-thumb.gif

Welcome to the family Rebecca. We look forward to hearing from you.
Congratulations on renewing your faith. I believe you will like it here.

Godbe4me

Welcome to the CFS family, Rebecca - and more importantly, welcome back to the family of God.

blessings,

Lynn

Hi Rebecca! It is a pleasure to meet you! I am sure you will find lots of good brothers and sisters in Christ to talk to here!:)

Back