Newbie!

Yes, Jeffrey spent time in prison, and wrote three books about his life there. He is usually described in the newspapers as "disgraced peer, Jeffrey Archer. However he has admitted his fault and served his time. However, as his problems was with the newspapers I expect they will never let him live it down.

I have just been re-reading "The fourth Estate" about the newspaper industry, and it is a real eye opener.

Hi everyone! I'm Tish, in southern California. I'm so glad to have found this Web site.

I'm a life-long Episcopalian, but visit other churches, like Calvary Chapel, here in town.

I answered an altar call a long time ago, when The Cross and the Switchblade came out. I have rededicated my life a few times over the years since then.

I investigated some other Christian forums, and chose this one because of the sense of camaderie here. Everyone seems to like each other and get along pretty well.

I enjoy reading, especially mysteries, and also read Christian books.

I would like to thank the moderators for approving my application. I filled it out at work, so it was done quickly, and I could have done a better job if I'd been at home taking my time, but they approved me anyway, and I appreciate it.

I'm looking forward to "meeting" everyone and getting to know the community better.

Dean, you're a hoot.

I'll be looking in the different forums and reading more posts over the next few days.

Hey there,

Great to have you aboard. Hope you find a home here. Read any good books/stories lately? Share 'em will ya lol. Looking forward to getting to know you better. God bless...

Miss J (aka MJ)

Back