News And Notes

This, pretty much, is what I wrote when I woke up, yesterday morning, and I have been sharing this with e-friends and church friends >

Good morning (c: It is about twenty to six, now, and I went to bed earlier than usual and actually seemed to sleep through to a little before five. So-o-o . . . when I heard the church bell going for five rings . . . I was surprised. I usually wake up for a while at one or two when I go to bed early . . . even midnight. So, this is a different day, already. Each day is created by God, for us to pray and discover by obeying. So, we, please, ask You, God our Father, for the day that You desire with us. We pray for all the people in government power, that they may be blessed by You personally, not only that they do what we want You to get them to do; but You care about each politician personally, for his or her life and family. And may we be one with each other in Jesus, in Your love . . . in You joining and being our connection, please, in the name of Jesus Your Son. May we be more changed in the image of Jesus, "that He may be the firstborn among many brethren." (in Romans 8:29) Deeper than all the words we may say and pray, may we be Your way. And be submissive to You, how You have us praying and sharing with You and doing all You have us doing in the ruling of Your own peace in us > "And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful." (Colossians 3:15) May we pray in Your Holy Spirit so we are in Your Holy Spirit's "groanings which cannot be uttered" (Romans 8:26, Jude 20-21) of appreciating and adoring and honoring You and tender caring for one another and compassion for ones not with it in Your Spirit and Your loving. May we be in Your kingdom, not only attentive to our own kingdoms of ministering and family and jobs and entertainment, but be with You, please . . . "to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God." (Ephesians 3:19) Thank You, Jesus, for all You have done on the cross, and all now Your life is doing in us > "For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life." (Romans 5:10) So, I see that Your life . . . of Your love "in our hearts" (Romans 5:5) . . . makes us more and more like how Jesus is loving and pleasing to You, Father; please do this with us, that we have Your own eternal love life living in us and sharing with us how You are holy and kind and beautifully wonderful in glory and loving any and all people, and sharing this with us . . . so You are at home in us, as in Heaven. Amen in the name of Jesus Your Son (c:Now it is Tuesday morning, and we have our group, this evening. So, I need to be getting ready, but also to discover this day before our meeting. On Sunday, I rode my bike to where our church has been leasing another church's activities hall and use of downstairs spaces. Some number of our leadership people were at a wedding; so I was helping set up and keep track of things. The visiting speaker was late. He came in looking a little haggard and raggy, saying he was held up at the drawbridge. And a man got out of his car, in front of him, and walked his dog. But the dog got away from him so he got held up while the man caught his doggie. Then the dog, a Dachshund, jumped out the window while the driver was getting back into his car. So, I told him to relax and be in prayer, that we were fine. And he talked about how he has adopted, I think he said, eighteen guys and helped them so they could know Jesus and be saved. The people seemed to enjoy and appreciate his stories and message that we need to be the sheep who have loved and helped Jesus by doing good for the least of His "family". At about twelve noon, our pastor called my cell to ask me how church went; we usually are done at about eleven-thirty > "Russ is still speaking," I told him. Never did I think I'd see the day I would be the one with a cell phone going off in a church service! (c: And the pastor being the one calling me lolololol > this I never imagined so I could even think this could not happen (c:And being with my lady friend . . . this has become beyond being what I supposed would be involved in getting married. We have passed the sound barrier, I would say. And being sharing with you others has also become beyond all I have hoped for in being married or single with my Jesus brothers and sisters. So, we can go and grow beyond all that humans and we Christians can now know and understand and expect with God our Father and Jesus. God creates better in us, in His love > "Let all that you do be done with love." (1 Corinthians 16:14) So God bless us (c: It is good to see you (c: Bill

Back