No Boasting

No Boasting

Its by grace through faith alone that we are saved (Ephesians 2:8). You want to boast about good works? But they are not yours but HIS works he prepared beforehand. So how can you boast? Humble yourself, obey Him and He will lead you to HIS good works.

Those who are His walk in the good works that He prepared ahead of time [not self sufficiency works which are sinful before God].
Ephesians 2

Amplified
9 Not because of works [not the fulfillment of the Law's demands], lest any man should boast. [It is not the result of what anyone can possibly do, so no one can pride himself in it or take glory to himself.]
10 For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), [d]recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].
KJV
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
NKJV
9 not of works, lest anyone should boast. 10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

Everyday lets give thanks to our Father His for His grace upon our lives, it is by His grace that we don't do the shameful things we used to do in the world and all the filthy lifestyles people of the world are living by. So lets all be humble to God and to all men knowing that we also were once disobedience walking by the lust of the flesh but by His mercy and grace He saved us (Titus 3:1-7).

This is Just a reminder that the glory belong to God who is our sufficiency. I will rather be covered by the clothing of skin made by God than be covered the clothing made from fig tree leaves by a sinful flesh of mine for I will still run away from His presence [Gen 3:5-7]. Therefore all I need is the righteousness of God not self-righteousness which is bondage.

All Glory to God of Heaven.
Amen
Nathi the Love Slave of Christ

My dear son....
This is Just a reminder that the glory belong to God who is our sufficiency. I will rather be covered by the clothing of skin made by God than be covered the clothing made from fig tree leaves by a sinful flesh of mine for I will still run away from His presence [Gen 3:5-7]. Therefore all I need is the righteousness of God not self-righteousness which is bondage.

This is such a beautiful way of expressing God's covering. Thanks for that .

Back