No Compromise

Saturday, July 4, 2015, 4:46 a.m. – The Lord Jesus put in mind the song, “My Jesus, My Savior.” Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Titus 2 (selected vv. NASB).

If You Follow

If you follow world (and national) news at all, you have to be aware that the world is being turned upside down right now with so many disturbances, riots, uprisings, mass murders, political unrests, coups, rebellions, revolts, bombings, racial tensions, factions, false flag operations, deceptions, and manipulations of truth and abuses of power, etc. If you follow the news with a keen eye and ear, and with much spiritual and/or natural discernment, i.e. with much good common sense and a logical mind, you have to also be cognizant that there are a lot of things going on in the world, and in the USA, that just don’t add up, and that can leave people with more questions than answers. As well, you will most especially be attentive to the repeated patterns which are occurring in so many of these various news stories, whether within the USA or within the world, as a whole. And, then you have to ask yourself the hard questions, “Where is this all coming from?” and “What is really going on?”

If you are one who has really been paying attention, you must know by now that most things are not what they appear to be. In other words, you cannot trust the words coming out the mouths of your government leaders or trust the words coming out of the mouths and pens of the news media, for there are many deceptions. Worse than that, though, is that we cannot trust the words coming out of the mouths of many of our church leaders, either, because so many of them today have bought into lies and deceptions, and the twisting of truth, and have aligned themselves with humanistic philosophy, and are utilizing human marketing schemes, etc., to grow their “churches,” even at the cost of truth and the dilution of the gospel, and at the cost of persecuting and discarding fellow believers who hold to the truths of scripture, and hold to the gospel according to Jesus and the apostles.

So, why is all this happening? Well, Jesus Christ and the prophets of the Old and New Testaments forewarned us about these days (See: Matt 24, for example). We were told specifically the kinds of things which will take place, and that we should know the signs of these times when they appear, so that these events do not overtake us like a thief in the night (See Matt 24:32-33; 1 Thess. 5:1-8). One of the signs of these times is that a revolt must occur, both in the world and in the gatherings of the church (See 1 Tim. 4:1-2; 2 Thess. 2:3). This revolt is a “departure (implying desertion); apostasy – literally, ‘a leaving, from a previous standing’" (biblehub.com). We are seeing these things take place right now.

Yet, if we also pay attention to scripture, and what it teaches, we have to realize who is behind all of this – Satan, but not just Satan, but a beast (a conglomeration of world leaders, bankers, CEOs, and the Elite, etc.), forcing a one-world government on the people of the world, and a false prophet (perhaps synonymous with the two-horned beast out of the earth from Revelation 13), representing, promoting and pushing (forcing) a one world religion. Yet, we must also know that none of this could happen unless God planned it this way, or he allowed it to happen, and for a very specific purpose. All throughout Biblical history God has used evil kings and kingdoms as his divine instruments of judgment on people, most especially against his rebellious, idolatrous and spiritually adulterous people. I believe that is where we are again. We have to realize, too, that these types of things don’t just happen overnight. They take years of planning and of implementation, so even if the seven years of tribulation have not yet begun, we are experiencing the labor pains of the birthing of this Global Governance and One-World religion right now, in our world today.

For Sound Doctrine (v. 1)

But as for you, speak the things which are fitting for sound doctrine.

One of the ways in which this is taking place within the USA and the world today is via an increase in pressure being placed on people’s minds (thinking/believing) in order to influence or force them into conforming to the New World Order “Beast” and one-world religion. Much of this is being done via lies and deceptions, and that is why we must be on our knees in prayer, in God’s word, and seeking God’s face for wisdom and discernment to know what is really going on, so that we don’t get caught in the devil’s trap and end up believing lies or compromising truth. There are spies and false sheep and shepherds everywhere trying to get Christians, in particular, to turn a different direction, and to buy into a social gospel, and to reject the “narrow road” preaching of the gospel in favor of a “broad road” path to heaven or to eternal bliss. They are all part of Satan’s plot to damage, defeat, dismantle, and obliterate the true gospel message and true followers of Jesus Christ, i.e. they are all part of the N.W.O.’s “Communication, Command and Control Unit.”

The one-world religion is pantheon (of all gods). Have you ever paid attention to all the buildings, statues and national symbols in the US government and in Washington, D.C.? The Washington monument is an obelisk. The obelisk symbolized the Egyptian sun god Ra (or Baal), who was considered the creator god, who they say created man. Baal (or Ra) supposedly had a son named Tammuz (or Horus), who was the son of the sun god. His mother was Ishtar (or Isis), the queen of heaven. The Statue of Liberty was patterned after ISIS (or Ishtar), the goddess from the polytheistic pantheon of Egypt. The Jefferson memorial is patterned after a pantheon, meaning “of all gods.” Our great seal in the USA has an image of an unfinished pyramid with an all-seeing eye overtop, which is the eye of Horus (son of the sun god), and which is also the capstone not yet in place on the pyramid, which also symbolizes this New World Order “Beast,” which is also not yet completely over all just yet. The Lincoln memorial was patterned after the temple of Zeus, who was the Greek god of sky and thunder, as well as he was considered the Father of all other gods.

Ok, so what is the irony in all of that? Supposedly the USA was built on Christian principles and has been believed to be a Christian nation for many generations. After all, so many of our symbols seem to indicate that we trust in the One and Only God, creator of all things which were created – Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The church (institutional) invited the US government into partnership with her via the 501c3, and the institutional church flies the US flag at the front of its meeting places, and instructs its followers to pledge allegiance to this flag and the republic for which it stands, which was founded on what? - On a pantheon and syncretistic belief system, not on a belief in the One and Only true God. “Syncretism is the combining of different, often contradictory beliefs” (Wikipedia). Not only that, but it promotes a false God (Father), a false Christ, and a false trinity, i.e. it is of Satan, and it is of this beast and false prophet prophesied in scripture, which is this false trinity. And, yet so many Christians fly their flags and pledge their allegiance to this Satanic, occult and pantheon government with pride, and believe whatever they tell us. We need to wake up!

This New World Order is suddenly increasing the pressure on the people, governments and church in the world and in the USA to conform, compromise and to submit to this “beast.” This is what most of these news stories of riots, bombs, mass murders, etc. are about. They are trying to pressure (or force) us to buy into this pantheon one-world religion. The US government is the world’s worst hypocritical and dictatorial regime. This is why we must, especially now, speak of things which are fitting for sound doctrine, because so many are trying to lead Christians away to false beliefs and to spiritual compromise, and to following the flesh over following the Spirit, which is why we need to know what sound doctrine is so that we can refute these lies with the truth, so we don’t fall prey to Satan’s deceptions.

The Grace of God (vv. 11-15)

For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus, who gave Himself for us to redeem us from every lawless deed, and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds.

These things speak and exhort and reprove with all authority. Let no one disregard you.

So, what is sound doctrine? We can read about it right here. God’s grace to us is not free license to continue in a lifestyle of sin without guilt or remorse. It is not just an escape from hell and the promise of heaven when we die. Jesus Christ died that we might die to sin and live to righteousness (1 Pet. 2:24). Jesus died that we might no longer live for ourselves, but for him who gave himself up for us (2 Co. 5:15). Jesus died so that the righteous requirements of the law might be fully met in us who no longer conduct our lives according to the flesh, but who walk according to the Spirit (Ro. 8:1-14). He died that we might forsake our former lives of living for sin and self, that we might be transformed in heart and mind of the Spirit of God, and so we might be given new lives in Christ, “created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness” (Eph. 4:17-24; cf. Ro. 6-8; Gal. 2:20; Lu. 9:23-25). If we say we have fellowship with God but we continue to conduct our lives in darkness (in sin), we are liars (1 Jn. 1:5-9). If we live our lives according to the flesh, we will die, but if by the Spirit we put to death the deeds of the body (of the flesh), we will live (Ro. 8:13).

God’s grace teaches us to say “NO” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives while we wait for Christ’s return. Yet, so many people today, and not just preachers, but these spies and false sheep and shepherds who are everywhere (in the institutional church, on the internet, etc.), are teaching a false grace absent of the cross of Christ in our lives. They are teaching a “soft” gospel which lacks backbone and which is easily pliable to human ways, is worldly, is not firm in the faith as taught by Christ and his apostles, is neither hot nor cold, and demands nothing of us – no repentance, no obedience, no submission and no surrender to God. And, it attacks those who are walking the “straight and narrow” by accusing us of being too religious, judgmental, disunifiers, narrow-minded, bigots, hate-mongers, and extremists. They want us to be more pliable, and to be less firm in our beliefs, and to compromise, and to blend in with the rest of the world, and to join in with this all-inclusive religion, which is why they are increasing the pressure on us right now to conform and to compromise.

We don’t all have the authority of a man called of God over the people in a spiritual capacity, especially if we happen to be female, but as the chosen of God, and a royal priesthood, we have the authority of scripture on which we can take our stand and by which we can speak, and we should stand strong and not bow to pressure to compromise. We are God’s possession, bought with the blood of Jesus, shed on the cross for our sins. We should follow our Lord Jesus Christ in absolute surrender and devotion, and call on him in truth, and listen to his voice speaking to our hearts, and obey him, and not bend to human pressure to back down on what we know is the truth about Christ and his gospel. By the grace of God, and in his strength within me, I will not yield to such pressure.

My Jesus, My Savior / Darlene Zschech

My Jesus, My Saviour,
Lord there is no one like you,
All of my days, I want to praise
The wonders of Your mighty love…

Back