No Flesh Being Saved, The Church Of Ephesus And The Tree Of Life (part 2)...

No FLESH is being saved currently. But by the grace of God, He will cut short these days….until a “time and times and the dividing of time”.

The churches are in a “great tribulation”….because MANY false Christs (calling themselves “anointed”) and MANY false prophets have arisen to deceive us. MANY are being led astray into the broad way of destruction of the flesh by the flattering tongues (Babylon) of men that speak fair speeches and good words (“she” is decked with gold and precious stones and pearls) as they hide the covetousness within their hearts (“she” has a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication) .

Proverbs 26:24-25 KJV
(24) He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him;
(25) When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart.

They appear “beautiful” outwardly, but inside are FULL ( 7 abominations) of hypocrisy and iniquity…all uncleanness.

Matthew 23:27-28 KJV
(27) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
(28) Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

They shut up the kingdom of heaven against men as they do not feed His flock the knowledge of the Truth. His people are being destroyed because of a lack of knowledge as they forget the law of God to have love for one another. Hosea 4:6.

Matthew 23:13 KJV
(13) But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

They are preventing THE life of Jesus from being manifested outwardly in our mortal flesh as MANY are perishing away to the grave. Those who are lacking the knowledge of the Truth are being “devoured”. “Widows” are spiritually deficient in the knowledge of the Truth and so that their “houses”….mortal bodies…are being “devoured” by the grave.

Matthew 23:14 KJV
(14) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

NO FLESH should be saved if our Lord shall not cut short these days….. “until a time and times and the dividing of time”.

Matthew 24:21-25 KJV
(21) For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
(22) And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
(23) Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
(24) For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
(25) Behold, I have told you before.

MANY false “apostles” have ruled over MANY. But the church of “Ephesus” will be the “first” to hear and trust in the Word of Truth as preached by the Lord and will find out that the “apostles” who have been calling themselves by that term are not true apostles of Christ at all but are those who serve themselves (their “belly”) only rather than serving the Lord Jesus Christ. It is ALL about the money for them.

Revelation 2:1-5 KJV
(1) Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
(2) I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
(3) And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.

But those who will be first to trust in Christ are to remember to NOT treat the false apostles as enemies….rendering evil for their evil. Let us remember NOT to leave our first LOVE. We are to love our enemies and bless and not curse them to their faces.

(4) Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

False apostles will walk “disorderly” against the commandment to work with their own hands to support their own necessities. They will not follow the example of the true apostles who labored night and day to support themselves. They did not make a living off preaching. They are THE example for ALL who call themselves "apostles"...that is, "sent" by Christ... to follow. There are no exceptions.

2 Thessalonians 3:6-9 KJV
(6) Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.
(7) For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;
(8) Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you:

(9) Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us.

False apostles will not heed the command by the true apostles and our Lord Jesus Christ that they with quietness should work with their own hands in order to support themselves…..rather than being supported by those they preach to. We are to not those who will not follow after the true apostles who worked with their own hands and have no company with them. YET, we are NOT TO BE WEARY IN WELL DOING so as to personally attack them!

2 Thessalonians 3:12-16 KJV
(12) Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.
(13)
But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.
(14) And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.

But the church of Ephesus became deficient in LOVE towards the false apostles. They became weary in well doing towards them. We are NOT to count them as an enemy but instead are to admonish them as a “brother” with brotherly kindness.

(15) Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.
(16) Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all.

The church of Ephesus had “fallen” but were counseled to REMEMBER from where they had fallen and change their mind (repent) and do the “first works”.

Revelation 2:
(5) Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

If we do the “first works”, we shall never FALL. But the church of Ephesus was to REMEMBER how they had fallen….from where they had fallen. As it says in 2 Peter, we shall NEVER FALL if we do the "first works" as spelled out to us here. The church of Ephesus had forgotten.

2 Peter 1:10-12 KJV
(10) Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
(11) For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
(12) Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth.

They were to change their minds and do the “first works”:

2 Peter 1:5-10 KJV
(5) And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
(6) And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
(7) And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

For if we do these “first works” and they abound, we shall not be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. The church of Ephesus became unfruitful because they had fallen.

(8) For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
(9) But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
(10) Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

We are to treat the enemy with brotherly kindness….bless and do not personally attack another. We are to overcome so that we shall not be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. He shall give to eat of the “tree of life”. We shall preach His living words to others….the tree of life.

Revelation 2:7 KJV
(7) He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

We shall preach His words of life and spirit….and the “wholesome”….that is, a “healing” …tongue is a tree of life by which we shall be able to eat "fruit" from....being fruitful with His knowledge.

Proverbs 15:4 KJV
(4) A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit.

When we preach His words to others with a healing tongue, we shall be able to partake of the “fruit” of the tongue…that is, we shall WIN SOULS for Him. If we do the “first works” in abundance, then we shall NOT be barren nor UNFRUITFUL in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ but shall win souls for Him…being “fruitful”….being able to eat the fruit of our tongue that speaks His knowledge to others...the tree of life.

Proverbs 11:30 KJV
(30) The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

We shall be satisfied with the “fruit” of our mouth that will speak His knowledge to others as others will hear His words and souls are won over to His thoughts and ways. We shall be able to partake of the “fruit” of the tree of life…winning souls over with His knowledge.

Proverbs 18:20-21 KJV
(20) A man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled.
(21) Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

If we keep His commandments and have love for others, then we shall never be barren nor unfruitful in speaking His knowledge to others....we shall win souls. But who will listen to us if we behave badly in our speech?

2 Peter 1:
(8) For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

We are to always do His commandments so that we may have right to the tree of life…the tongue that speaks His words of life and spirit.

Revelation 22:14 KJV
(14) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

If we keep His commandments, we shall not be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ as we shall speak His living words to others and win souls for Him....partaking of the fruit of the tree of life. We shall never fall if we do the “first works”. We are to give diligence to make our calling and election sure so that we do not fall.

2 Peter 1:8-12 KJV
(9) But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

Blessed are those that do His commandments that they may have right to the tree of life and may enter in through the gates into the city. We are to remember and do the “first works” so that we shall enter in to know ALL of the mysteries of the kingdom. An entrance shall be ministered unto us abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. More knowledge of the Truth shall be revealed to us if we continue in His love.

(11) For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
(12) Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth.

If we do not the “first works”, then who will listen to us? We lose His witness to others. The candlestick is removed out of his place. Who will listen to those who will use their mouths to render evil for evil? Who will listen to those who will not remember to practice love at all times?

The Lord comes to us PRESENTLY and removes the candlestick out of his place if we do not show love. This is a continuing judgment of unfruitfulness if we do not His commandments. We shall not win souls for Him if we use our mouths for evil even though we may have His knowledge.

We are not being His witness if we let evil comes out of our mouths…for who will listen to us if we do not show love? We shall not win souls….being unfruitful with His knowledge…if we continue in bad behavior and forgetting to have love.

Revelation 2:4-5 KJV
(4) Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
(5) Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

Without LOVE, who will listen to us? Even if we understand all mysteries and all knowledge and have NOT LOVE, we are nothing. We shall not be unfruitful with His knowledge if we have LOVE…abounding in the “first works”. If we lack these things, then we lose His witness to others as others will not listen to us….as He removes the candlestick out of his place in judgment.

1 Corinthians 13:1-8 KJV
(1) Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
(2) And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
(3) And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
(4) Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
(5) Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
(6) Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
(7) Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
(8) Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

For all that text I seem to have a difficult time finding your point.
Could you be clear about what it is you are trying to say?
In 50 words or less, preferably.

Hi Glomung,

Thanks for reading! Sorry for the confusion. I will try to be a little more clearer.

The church of Ephesus had fallen away from showing love for the false apostles after the “apostles” were found to be liars….even though we are to have love for our enemies. They were/are to admonish them as brothers and not as enemies. They were to treat them with brotherly kindness and not with personal attacks.

The “first works” are elaborated in 2nd Peter chapter 1: add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness LOVE.

If we do these things, we shall never “fall”. The church of Ephesus HAD FALLEN though from these things and were counseled to remember from where they had fallen and change the mind and do the “first works”.

2 Peter 1:10 KJV

Without these things, who will listen to us? Our witness of His knowledge will never be heard by those we offend. If we do not show love, then we are speaking into the air with no one will be listening because of our lack of love.

The “candlestick” is removed out of its place…for no one will listen to us without us behaving in love at all times. This is the judgment of the Lord for not showing love: no one will listen to us even though we have His knowledge and speak it. The candlestick …His witness…is removed out of its place. The church of Ephesus had the understanding and knowledge....but without love, they are nothing for who will hear?

1 Corinthians 13:2 KJV
(2) And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

The tongue that speaks His words of life and spirit is the “tree of life” and we partake of its fruits by being able to winning souls for Christ. But no one will be won over if we behave without love. Love is kind, patient, not self-seeking, not easily angered, does not keep a record of wrongs, etc.

Without these things, we will be barren and unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior even though we might know all mysteries and all knowledge. We must remember to have love for one another so that we may win souls as they will listen to us then. We are then able to be "fruitful" with the "tree of life". The tongue that speaks His words of life and spirit shall partake of the fruit of the tree: by winning over others with His knowledge. We have to strive with others "lawfully"....behaving in love. We must partake of the fruit of righteousness by having love for others.

2 Timothy 2:5-7 KJV
(5) And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.
(6) The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.
(7) Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

A healing tongue is a tree of life. The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life as we shall be fruitful with our tongues and win souls for Him by having love....even for our enemies.

Proverbs 11:30 KJV
(30) The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Thanks!

Back