No More Continual Filling Of The Spirit

TalkJesus

Inactive
A believer can't be new wineskin able to hold the new wine if a believer seeks a continual filling of the Spirit.

Matthew 9:17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.

Either we believe this promise from Jesus when coming to & believing in Him or we labour in unbelief of a work that denies these promises.

Matthew 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

John 5: 35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

That verse below is just a call to remain sober as in remain filled with the fruit of the Spirit of temperance which is self control as opposing getting drunk with wine wherein there is excess, but not so with the Spirit because you are filled....period.

Ephesians 5:18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

This is true, because we are still in this corruptible flesh for which we are always filled with the Spirit so that we can be held accountable by God to what we sow towards : the works of the flesh or the fruits of the Spirit.

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

So don't gloss over the promises from Jesus as if they do not mean anything because they do which is why those applying Ephesians 5:18 to promote another calling to believers or another drink of the One Spirit are ignoring scripture as they are not testing the spirits as to why this other phenomeon is not of the Lord at all.

Back