Nobody Expects....

Panda

Sr Mod/Webmaster
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Nobody Expects....

Winds blow, mountains tremble, the rivers flow, the forest does nothing..

Rooster : Stop being so dramatic, you just aren't that important

Donkey : Shhhh, I like this movie

Rooster : Movie?

Umm...anyway, I am kinda sorta back...ish. Not sure how much time I'll have, but I'm here for now at least.

Whoa .... Wait a moment .... Is that who I see ? What ??? I missed rooster and donkey ...

Man, it's been a long time so you have some catching up to do , telling us all about what you have been up to Brother Ban .

Well, working hard. I'm about halfway through seminary. Have about 7 months to go before the wedding. I have my kids back four days a week now, and I'm working on several ministry projects. So, yeah, the usual light load.

Rooster : There isn't anything light about your load fatso.

Donkey : Now that's just rude

Well, working hard. I'm about halfway through seminary. Have about 7 months to go before the wedding. I have my kids back four days a week now, and I'm working on several ministry projects. So, yeah, the usual light load.

Rooster : There isn't anything light about your load fatso.

Donkey : Now that's just rude

You are a busy man for sure . But it's nice to see you back and stick around . we love to have you with your rooster and donkey :smiley90:

My name has no literal meaning. It's a combination of several things, but is mostly inspired by a combination of a line in Peter Pan and a series of book by Anne MacCaffrey. It's always a bit of a complicated explanation. Usually just easier to say I made it up.

My name has no literal meaning. It's a combination of several things, but is mostly inspired by a combination of a line in Peter Pan and a series of book by Anne MacCaffrey. It's always a bit of a complicated explanation. Usually just easier to say I made it up.
Haha. Ok.

Hello!
Banarenth ?

You're still alive? HAHA
We thought you lost your way. I've seen your name but haven't ever seen you show your face ,I don't think. And still its sort of hidden. :D

But welcome back!

{Don't mind me , I'm just a big joker! } :p

Good to see you back, Ban. So you've been going to seminary? No wonder you've been scarce. Pop in when you can; we've missed you.

I don't think I can ban anyone anymore, not that it matters much. I haven't been a moderator in over a year, and even then, I was only really active in the earlier days of the board. I'm just your friendly neighborhood helper now.

Banarenth
I know you can't. I wasn't serious but just joking because they were calling you Ban. Guess I shouldn't joke with people I don't know.

God bless

It's all good. It won't take you long to realize that I'm rarely ever serious, but I do tend to be overly analytical.

Donkey : You said a...

Rooster : Don't encourage him...just don't.

It's all good. It won't take you long to realize that I'm rarely ever serious, but I do tend to be overly analytical.

Donkey : You said a...

Rooster : Don't encourage him...just don't.

Ha ha .... Yah .... just don't encourage him .:smiley90:

Well I'm happy to see you back even if it is off n on. God Bless you little buddy ol pal ol chum ol friend!:cool:

Chili out

Back