Non-denominational Church Inside A Denominational Church

The Calvary Chapel I go to is on Mondays and Thursdays at a Baptist room, but the Calvary Chapel is a non-denominational thing.

I found this new non-denominational church in Helsinki, but that church is inside an Adventist church and it's at Sundays only.

Are non-denominational chapels or churches inside denominational churches okay? I feel like denominations don't please God and that we all should be just non-denominational.

I don't think the denominations are as important as people want to believe. Sin is what matters. Look at what the Bible says about the churches in the first part of Revelations.

Also, here is religion that is pleasing to the Father:

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."

The Calvary Chapel I go to is on Mondays and Thursdays at a Baptist room, but the Calvary Chapel is a non-denominational thing.

I found this new non-denominational church in Helsinki, but that church is inside an Adventist church and it's at Sundays only.

Are non-denominational chapels or churches inside denominational churches okay? I feel like denominations don't please God and that we all should be just non-denominational.
My previous church congregation shared the building with 7th day Adventists. The service times were different as you stated. but we all did fine. I'm very happy you found Calvary Chapel. I used to go to 1 years ago. Simple preaching, down to earth, no fancy temples, just good wholesome teaching. :)

The Wesleyan church I work for rents time/space to other churches as well as schools, and it allows city and neighborhood meetings and festivals to use the property free of charge. Where I attend, however, the building is too busy to have that luxury. I think both are good -- the one that allows others to use the property and the one that has so much going on that it can't.

denominations don't please God and that we all should be just non-denominational.

Your Calvary Chapel is a new, yet another, denomination, not a non-denomination. Just because your leader has cut you off from accountability from other churches doesn't make it non-denominational. It just makes it a small denomination.

Denominations are a fact of life, and if God hates it, he hates people who run off and start yet another denomination. And, the reason people run off and start new denominations is because their beliefs are cultish or they crave power, usually both.

As for your question, I see nothing inherently wrong with one church using facilities of another church. But, it raises the question, are you in North Korea? Really, every church with its own building is unsuitable for you? In our post-Christian culture, I bet a number of nearby churches, with their own buildings, are also "non-denominational", so why aren't you going to one of them?

This is kind of an inactive thread, but I thought I would share what a preacher with wisdom said:

The sign on the street is like a label. It tells you what is inside.

At another time, he was discussing blaspheming as attributing to Satan the acts of God (and the opposite) -- there are other definitions. This was in a Southern Baptist Church and his next statement concerned not just with disagreement, but bad mouthing charismatic churches. He looked around the congregation with a very serious manner. He never accused anyone of blasphemy, but everyone knew his meaning.

Back