Not A Fan

In my Wednesday Bible study group we're studying the book "Not a Fan" by Kyle Idleman. I'm only on chapter 2 now but it's really good so far. Has anyone else studied it?

I haven't read it yet, but it's on my list! From what I understand, it encourages Christians to reflect on their lives and see where they're just an admirer of Jesus, or if they're truly a disciple of Jesus. From what I've heard about it, it encourages enthusiastic commitment to following Jesus, and it sounds like a really great message.

I haven't read it yet, but it's on my list! From what I understand, it encourages Christians to reflect on their lives and see where they're just an admirer of Jesus, or if they're truly a disciple of Jesus. From what I've heard about it, it encourages enthusiastic commitment to following Jesus, and it sounds like a really great message.
That's what I was thinking also. I went through a bunch of the questions the author asked, like "do you go to church?", "do you own more than 3 Bibles?" and various questions of the like. I answered no to more questions than I would like to admit. D:

Back