Not All Reactions Tallied

I want to say foremost that I love the site build and the oversight is impeccable. I was just curious why all Emoticon Reactions aren't tallied in the total. Also, which ones are tallied?

I want to say foremost that I love the site build and the oversight is impeccable. I was just curious why all Emoticon Reactions aren't tallied in the total. Also, which ones are tallied?

Are you asking about the "points", or the "reaction score"?

1611839354985.png

If you look on your profile, and click on the number of points you have, it will open a pop-up that give some info called "Trophies Awarded"... on the bottom right, you can click where it says "View all available trophies". That takes you to another page with more details.

... and that's all I know :) Anything beyond that will have to be explained by someone else. I do know that sometimes things can get a bit wonky after software updates at the site.

============

Thank you. I just noticed a discrepancy between what it says on the quick view by clicking the profile image and what it says on the detailed view. For example, quick view shows I have 298 reactions but when I click it and view the details it shows 354.

Thank you. I just noticed a discrepancy between what it says on the quick view by clicking the profile image and what it says on the detailed view. For example, quick view shows I have 298 reactions but when I click it and view the details it shows 354.

The finer details of the site management on the software end of things is not within my area.. So, I have no idea..lol But I do know that sometimes when the site software is updated, weird things happen. Maybe Banarenth could provide more specific answers for you on that topic :)

The finer details of the site management on the software end of things is not within my area.. So, I have no idea..lol But I do know that sometimes when the site software is updated, weird things happen. Maybe Banarenth could provide more specific answers for you on that topic :)
Basically, it runs using something similar to cron jobs ( meaning timing, chronology). They are basically timed scripts that check a table for the most recent events. If you visit a certain page, or click a certain button, that event gets logged into the table. The quick view runs off the cron jobs, but the list is just what is (mostly) currently happening.

Clear as mud?

Back