Not Everyone Understands.

Having a discussion with someone about God.

They do not desire to have anything to do with him. Explaining how my natural nature is, mean; hateful; lustful; and all those dark things. They say that is the natural function of man. Then explaining that God gives us a spirit; they say God did got give you a spirit, you had free will to choose not to do those things.

People who are in spiritual darkness, are blinded, they do not understand. They rather say hail satan, and say they believe in satanism and those types of things. (Been there myself at the age of 13-14, know better to what they say with it is about kindness, and love -- it is more about doing whatever you desire and will)

This was my thought on today. Was explaining they can believe whatever they desire but one day they will die, they will be resurrected but however they will be placed outside the Kingdom of God instead of going to be inside the Kingdom of God.

That is what the bible says, in Revelation 22: 14 Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city (Heavenly Jerusalem - Inside). 15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

So the words being told to them are true if they desire nothing to with God, why would not a loving God place them where they desire to be?

To live off of hope and understanding that we really do receive the holy spirit that was promised by the Lord Jesus Christ that was to come after his death and God raising him from the dead. Is far more better than living off wishful thinking, and worldly knowledge, some of them believe the universe was created first then man created God.

Sad but it is part of life. There are many people who yet to be spiritually awaken and reborn.

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Philippians 3: 8 Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ 9 and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith— 10 that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death,

You are right about that Atomic Snowflake. Took 26 years of time for God to finally lead me to read and figure out who Jesus Christ was.

Siloam, you are also right about this.

People will believe when we talk about all the Good things that the Lord Jesus Christ and God has provided to us in our life they believe that we are judging them or condemning them, when really speaking about the truth get them to question their own thinking, even though they can be very resisting towards the truth, and as humans we tend to react upon our logical thinking patterns, and how possible it is to navigate around God, and look towards our own interest rather than looking towards his interest for us as believers : which He provide believers with so many great things through faith, and placing our trust and confidence on His Son Jesus Christ, who paid for the sins of all the world, and gives us forgiveness and acceptance and joy and peace through the holy spirit/spirit of Christ, and the new spiritual body that is gained by our eyes being opened.

As Atomic snowflake suggested as well it is all in due time, and Gods timing is the right timing, though there may be people out there who just completely reject the notion of God completely even though his presence is made know just by the creation of the universe itself.

Nazarene, agree with you when it comes to being an example of Christ though some may go as far as being led to act as if they are perfect in all the ways they do things, however it may be even better to say we should be humble, and also exploit ourselves in our own actions and things we have done so people can even grow in understanding that we are not perfect, that is the reason we needed God and the Lord Jesus Christ in the first place.

You can lead by example but to try to make that example so pure and holy as though reaching perfection which you, me and anyone else are far beyond that reach in perfection like the Lord Jesus Christ.

However it can be made known that we can be perfect 'mature' in the way we present our faithfulness towards God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and how you can find truth, in them with no shame of what anyone may think, or judge about you. Living honestly, and being humble, gentle, loving, kind, forgiving, merciful, can all be done by the holy spirit, in the example you are talking about.

To hold our tongue when you are angry with someone else, to forgive them, to have mercy, to be kind and gentle, are all submitting towards God and the Lord Jesus Christs ways rather than our own ways, which can be hateful; lustful, angry to the point of cursing someone, gossiping about something that is none of our business, telling lies and secrets in the dark. When you/we are partakers of light now instead. However can admit our faults and allow others to see our own burdens you/we have to deal with.

Believe it always good to point back to God and the Lord Jesus Christ, rather than ruminate on our feelings, because truth overrides our feelings.

Thank you all for your comments.

2 Corinthians 12:9 Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. 10 That is why, for the sake of Christ, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Last edited:
To be of service to God in reaching those around us, we must first prepare ourselves, reading and meditating on His word and striving to perfect our commitment to follow His leading. We should be of good reputation for His sake.

But being a good person is not a witness unless those around us know whom we serve.

Romans 10:14-15 KJV
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

You are right about that Atomic Snowflake. Took 26 years of time for God to finally lead me to read and figure out who Jesus Christ was.

Siloam, you are also right about this.

People will believe when we talk about all the Good things that the Lord Jesus Christ and God has provided to us in our life they believe that we are judging them or condemning them, when really speaking about the truth get them to question their own thinking, even though they can be very resisting towards the truth, and as humans we tend to react upon our logical thinking patterns, and how possible it is to navigate around God, and look towards our own interest rather than looking towards his interest for us as believers : which He provide believers with so many great things through faith, and placing our trust and confidence on His Son Jesus Christ, who paid for the sins of all the world, and gives us forgiveness and acceptance and joy and peace through the holy spirit/spirit of Christ, and the new spiritual body that is gained by our eyes being opened.

As Atomic snowflake suggested as well it is all in due time, and Gods timing is the right timing, though there may be people out there who just completely reject the notion of God completely even though his presence is made know just by the creation of the universe itself.

Nazarene, agree with you when it comes to being an example of Christ though some may go as far as being led to act as if they are perfect in all the ways they do things, however it may be even better to say we should be humble, and also exploit ourselves in our own actions and things we have done so people can even grow in understanding that we are not perfect, that is the reason we needed God and the Lord Jesus Christ in the first place.

You can lead by example but to try to make that example so pure and holy as though reaching perfection which you, me and anyone else are far beyond that reach in perfection like the Lord Jesus Christ.

However it can be made known that we can be perfect 'mature' in the way we present our faithfulness towards God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and how you can find truth, in them with no shame of what anyone may think, or judge about you. Living honestly, and being humble, gentle, loving, kind, forgiving, merciful, can all be done by the holy spirit, in the example you are talking about.

To hold our tongue when you are angry with someone else, to forgive them, to have mercy, to be kind and gentle, are all submitting towards God and the Lord Jesus Christs ways rather than our own ways, which can be hateful; lustful, angry to the point of cursing someone, gossiping about something that is none of our business, telling lies and secrets in the dark. When you/we are partakers of light now instead. However can admit our faults and allow others to see our own burdens you/we have to deal with.

Believe it always good to point back to God and the Lord Jesus Christ, rather than ruminate on our feelings, because truth overrides our feelings.

Thank you all for your comments.

2 Corinthians 12:9 Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. 10 That is why, for the sake of Christ, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
To be of service to God in reaching those around us, we must first prepare ourselves, reading and meditating on His word and striving to perfect our commitment to follow His leading. We should be of good reputation for His sake.

But being a good person is not a witness unless those around us know whom we serve.

Romans 10:14-15 KJV
14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
I agree with both of you. I was just alluding to the fact that we can become so holy and
perfect that no one can attain the salvation given by Christ. We shouldn't make Him so
unattainable to the world while telling the world their need for Him. We should be like
Christ and Jesus never told people to not cuss around Him or go read Scripture and come back
and talk to Him when they were purer. He touched a leper before He healed Him. That is
the way I want to be.

I agree with both of you. I was just alluding to the fact that we can become so holy and
perfect that no one can attain the salvation given by Christ. We shouldn't make Him so
unattainable to the world while telling the world their need for Him. We should be like
Christ and Jesus never told people to not cuss around Him or go read Scripture and come back
and talk to Him when they were purer. He touched a leper before He healed Him. That is
the way I want to be.

Yes, the focus cannot be on ourselves. There is a balance between being an example of living for Christ (this is what Christ did and does for me) and coming off as saying "be holy LIKE ME!".

Yes, the focus cannot be on ourselves. There is a balance between being an example of living for Christ (this is what Christ did and does for me) and coming off as saying "be holy LIKE ME!".
Exactly. However, in the confines of fellowship it can be different. We should come together
to learn more about the One we serve. This is a type of church meeting and we should
be ready, willing, and able to learn from each other. The fool covers his ears at instruction.

Hello Nazarene, and Siolam.

Testimonies are powerful, and are an example of God's power with-in a believer and what the holy spirit/spirit of Christ with-in a person.

Believe there is nothing wrong with expressing what God has done for you to someone else.

Here is my question to you why would you desire to extinguish the light of Christ and what He had done to burn out the darkness and old life style you use to live, while still loving people even if they are in their lifestyle and sharing truth with them though they may reject it?

Does the word of God not build up the faith? Maybe even lead to repentance?

Not saying to have domination over the person at all, but to lead to the truth that is found in Gospel is nothing to of course be ashamed of right?

Now do not get me wrong: sometimes for me it is enjoyable to watch movies; watch people play games on the youtube; and also try to find the other interest in others and there is nothing wrong with enjoying some of the things that we have in this world while we are living on it. Though according to the bible we are always to put God first, and his will for us as believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.

We are to suffer, even when we tell the truth to others for the sake of Christ Jesus according to scriptures; not everyone will like you, not everyone will love you, you will reach the people who need to be reached as your life goes on by trusting God and the Lord Jesus Christ, whom are the ones who judge, and also condemn others, we are to love, forgive, be kind, gentle, and not go around beating people over the head with the bible but to lead to the truth of the transformative powers that the Lord Jesus Christ, and God provide and offer to us, as well as understanding that one day we will go and be with them after we die and are resurrected as believers.

Romans 10: 17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Romans 2: 3So when you, O man, pass judgment on others, yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? 4Or do you disregard the riches of His kindness, tolerance, and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness leads you to repentance?

Romans 12:2 Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

2 Corinthians 1: 24 But that does not mean we want to dominate you by telling you how to put your faith into practice. We want to work together with you so you will be full of joy, for it is by your own faith that you stand firm.

Matthew 5:15 No one lights a lamp and then puts it under a basket. Instead, a lamp is placed on a stand, where it gives light to everyone in the house.

Philippians 3:10 : that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death;

1 John 2: 15Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh, the desires of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not from the Father but from the world.

1 Thessalonians 5: 12 Now we ask you, brothers and sisters, to acknowledge those who work hard among you, who care for you in the Lord and who admonish you.

13 Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work. Live in peace with each other.

14 And we urge you, brothers and sisters, warn those who are idle and disruptive, encourage the disheartened, help the weak, be patient with everyone.

15 Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else.

16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Hello Nazarene, and Siolam.

Testimonies are powerful, and are an example of God's power with-in a believer and what the holy spirit/spirit of Christ with-in a person.

Believe there is nothing wrong with expressing what God has done for you to someone else.

Here is my question to you why would you desire to extinguish the light of Christ and what He had done to burn out the darkness and old life style you use to live, while still loving people even if they are in their lifestyle and sharing truth with them though they may reject it?

Does the word of God not build up the faith? Maybe even lead to repentance?

Not saying to have domination over the person at all, but to lead to the truth that is found in Gospel is nothing to of course be ashamed of right?

Now do not get me wrong: sometimes for me it is enjoyable to watch movies; watch people play games on the youtube; and also try to find the other interest in others and there is nothing wrong with enjoying some of the things that we have in this world while we are living on it. Though according to the bible we are always to put God first, and his will for us as believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.

We are to suffer, even when we tell the truth to others for the sake of Christ Jesus according to scriptures; not everyone will like you, not everyone will love you, you will reach the people who need to be reached as your life goes on by trusting God and the Lord Jesus Christ, whom are the ones who judge, and also condemn others, we are to love, forgive, be kind, gentle, and not go around beating people over the head with the bible but to lead to the truth of the transformative powers that the Lord Jesus Christ, and God provide and offer to us, as well as understanding that one day we will go and be with them after we die and are resurrected as believers.

Romans 10: 17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Romans 2: 3So when you, O man, pass judgment on others, yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? 4Or do you disregard the riches of His kindness, tolerance, and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness leads you to repentance?

Romans 12:2 Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

2 Corinthians 1: 24 But that does not mean we want to dominate you by telling you how to put your faith into practice. We want to work together with you so you will be full of joy, for it is by your own faith that you stand firm.

Matthew 5:15 No one lights a lamp and then puts it under a basket. Instead, a lamp is placed on a stand, where it gives light to everyone in the house.

Philippians 3:10 : that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death;

1 John 2: 15Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh, the desires of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not from the Father but from the world.

1 Thessalonians 5: 12 Now we ask you, brothers and sisters, to acknowledge those who work hard among you, who care for you in the Lord and who admonish you.

13 Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work. Live in peace with each other.

14 And we urge you, brothers and sisters, warn those who are idle and disruptive, encourage the disheartened, help the weak, be patient with everyone.

15 Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else.

16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
I agree. How we do it is the difference of winning them for Christ or handing them
over to Hell. The days of fire and brimstone preaching is done and in these perilous times
some churches that needed to be shut down are shut down. Preaching the Gospel is preaching
love to a lost and dying world but within the church meeting we should be learning and
growing in Christ. Jesus wasn't a pansy and He spoke the truth all while loving people right where
they were. He lived 30 years before starting His ministry though and only had it out for the
Pharisees.

We can't expect people to live by God's Word until they are God's children. Preach love if you are
going to preach anything and then teach them.

Back