Obama To Sign Eo Protecting Lgbt People From Employment Discrimination. No Religious Exemption

Just a suggestion and then I shall leave you to your transparent and failing agenda. Next time you decide to troll a Christian forum, set aside your atheism and link to a Bible website and read up. :) Otherwise you'll continue to be exposed for the atheist troll that you are.

Meanwhile, Christians pray for you that you may come to repentance and set aside whatever it is that makes such a vacancy in your personal life that you would seek to spend a life's time here hoping to offend those who can not be offended by the godless. While the godless who try shall ever be pitied and prayed for.
smileys-praying-820668.gif
May God come into your heart and bring you peace.

Really?

You cannot answer you simply attack the man and then falsely witness against me?

Pity belongs to you then.

He's doing no such thing. He's not a troll, nor is he an atheist.

Thank you.

I am most certainly neither. I just simply want people to think about why they hate a nation that does fallen things so much when they are fallen and lost.

It is like being angry at someone who cannot see for being blind.

Update:
Obama's LGBT Order: 2 Things Churches and Christian Non-Profits Should Know

(Sic)"...Here are two main points that those groups need to be aware of:

First, the order only applies to government contractors and sub-contractors, it does not apply to groups that receive government grants. Most religious non-profits that provide services for the government do so through a government grant. They would not be affected.

A grant recipient is awarded money for general purpose, but how that purpose is fulfilled is decided by the recipent and spelled out in their grant proposal. Contractors and sub-contractors are hired to provide specific products or services.

Second, there is no blanket exemption for religious organizations, but Obama did maintain the religious hiring exemption that was put in place during the George W. Bush administration. The religious hiring exemptions says that faith-based organizations are allowed to only hire adherents of their faith.

The thorny legal issue, and what this debate is all about, has to do with this situation: Suppose a religious non-profit organization contracted by the federal government requires adherence to a set of beliefs and behaviors consistent with its faith as a condition of employment; among those beliefs related to sexual ethics, same-sex sexual relations are prohibited; is that organization exempt from the sexual orientation workplace discrimination rule under the religious hiring exemption? That is an open question that future courts may have to decide.

It is an open question partly because the final rule, which will be written by the Department of Labor, has not been written, and partly because there will need to be a court challenge to know with certainty how the courts would rule....."

Back