OCCULTISM---What Is It????

I am well aware of the meaning of Occultism.... 1. Yes 2. No 3. I do not care one way or the othe

• 2. NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. I do not care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Interesting post. I think it's harmless to say God bless you, because in this day and age I'm just glad someone is acknowledging God. LOL

Also as for aliens, I do believe they are supernatural beings connected to the devil and it's angels. And alien abductions, if they are real, sounds a whole lot like how the fallen angels mated with human women in Genesis and made half breeds called the Nephilim. Especially when people claim the aliens did reproductive experiments on them. For all we know, if aliens ARE real, they could be more of those half breed offspring, but they just may look different from the Nephilim. Like a different race of halfbreeds.
But no one knows for sure if they existy. But I do think SOMETHING is going on. Because I know there have been a lot of nut cases and crack pots claiming alien abduction and sightings, but there have been some legitimate sounding cases too, like the Barney and Betty case that they made a movie of and A Fire In The Sky movie, or the case where the 62 African school children all said they saw a UFO with a being outside of it. So there are some legitimate sounding cases that do make me wonder.
:)
It is not that saying "God bless you" is evil. It is simply that it is out of ignorance that we say it when the truth is that it is rooted in the ancient logic of "Superstition".

This thread is about Occultism and its roots. The phrase, "God bless you", according to real history when someone sneezes originated with a pope, Gregory during the Bubonic Plague, and an edict made on this day, February 16, in the year 600.
Source: https://historydaily.org/god-bless-you-sneeze-response-pope-plague-proclamation/2

Among the first symptoms of the Plague were sneezing and coughing, soon to be followed by boils, fever, breathing trouble, vomiting blood, and necrosis of the skin tissue, causing the skin to turn black. Usually, the victim was dead within 7–10 days.

Pope Gregory gave an edit that said.....when sneezing and coughing exists. say this 3 word phrase..."God Bless You" to wade off the germs.

The practice actually predates him by hundreds of years, when people believed that a sneeze sent a person's soul hurling out of their body. This left the temporarily soulless person in a vulnerable position in which the devil or evil spirits could leap in to claim their mortal shell. Saying "God bless you" both scared off the evil entities and served as a brief prayer to God to give the person their soul back.

That is what I mean by "Superstition".

If anyone want to say it.......then say it. Just know where it comes from and why.

It is not that saying "God bless you" is evil. It is simply that it is out of ignorance that we say it when the truth is that it is rooted in the ancient logic of "Superstition".

This thread is about Occultism and its roots. The phrase, "God bless you", according to real history when someone sneezes originated with a pope, Gregory during the Bubonic Plague, and an edict made on this day, February 16, in the year 600.
Source: https://historydaily.org/god-bless-you-sneeze-response-pope-plague-proclamation/2

Among the first symptoms of the Plague were sneezing and coughing, soon to be followed by boils, fever, breathing trouble, vomiting blood, and necrosis of the skin tissue, causing the skin to turn black. Usually, the victim was dead within 7–10 days.

Pope Gregory gave an edit that said.....when sneezing and coughing exists. say this 3 word phrase..."God Bless You" to wade off the germs.

The practice actually predates him by hundreds of years, when people believed that a sneeze sent a person's soul hurling out of their body. This left the temporarily soulless person in a vulnerable position in which the devil or evil spirits could leap in to claim their mortal shell. Saying "God bless you" both scared off the evil entities and served as a brief prayer to God to give the person their soul back.

That is what I mean by "Superstition".

If anyone want to say it.......then say it. Just know where it comes from and why.

Very interesting. But why is a prayer to God superstition to you? They didn't understand things like we do, they just knew bad things happened (illness) after a person sneezes so they would say a prayer to God when they heard a sneeze. It's no different than saying a prayer for safe travel before you leave, or saying grace before you eat. Superstition is believing a rabbit's foot is good luck, or believing in lucky socks, or 4 leaf clovers for good luck. Believing God will bless someone is not superstition because God DOES bless people. Superstition is believing in something that's not true. 🙂

Very interesting. But why is a prayer to God superstition to you? They didn't understand things like we do, they just knew bad things happened (illness) after a person sneezes so they would say a prayer to God when they heard a sneeze. It's no different than saying a prayer for safe travel before you leave, or saying grace before you eat. Superstition is believing a rabbit's foot is good luck, or believing in lucky socks, or 4 leaf clovers for good luck. Believing God will bless someone is not superstition because God DOES bless people. Superstition is believing in something that's not true. 🙂

No my dear sister. I did not say anything about prayer to God.
I simply posted real history as to the beginning of the phrase of "God bless you" which was NOT a prayer at all by Pope Gregory.

Pope Gregory in 600 AD issued a papal decree requiring all Christians to use the expression “God bless you” when in the presence of someone who sneezed. That is NOT a prayer. It is an ACT of obedience to the decree by the Catholic authority.

Superstition is the act of believing in LUCK. Superstitions are beliefs or stations that make connections between events that are unconnected. They frequently contradict sense or rational wisdom, and in numerous cases superstitious actions or rituals have veritably little to do with the issues that are being sought.

As I said..............
"If anyone want to say it.......then say it. Just know where it comes from and why."

Back