Oct. 5th is Yom Kippur. Are the Jews forgiven when they repent on this Holy day of Repentance?

Scripture tells us all eyes shall see him at the 2nd coming. No one is cast into the lake of fire until after the 1000 year reign of Christ. There will not be any who have not been given a chance to accept the gift of salvation.
That 1000 years with Christ is in Heaven.

Could you direct me to them please.
Isaiah 11:5-9 KJV
[5] And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins. [6] The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. [7] And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. [8] And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. [9] They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

Isaiah 2:2-4 KJV
[2] And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. [3] And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. [4] And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Habakkuk 2:14 KJV
[14] For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

Hosea 2:18-20 KJV
[18] And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely. [19] And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies. [20] I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the Lord.

Isaiah 65:19-25 KJV
[19] And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying. [20] There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed. [21] And they shall build houses, and inhabit them ; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. [22] They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands. [23] They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the Lord, and their offspring with them. [24] And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. [25] The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 65:20-23 KJV
[20] There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed. [21] And they shall build houses, and inhabit them ; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. [22] They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands. [23] They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the Lord, and their offspring with them.

All these refer to after the 1000 years not during? What I have found is

At the second coming God's people will be taken to heaven. It's in the Bible, I Thessalonians 4:16-17, NIV. "For the Lord Himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever."
At the time of the second coming of Christ the wicked are overwhelmed with terror and despair. It's in the Bible, Revelation 6:16-17, NIV. "They called to the mountains and the rocks, 'Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?"
The leader of the wicked is destroyed with the brightness of Christ's coming and the rest of the wicked are killed by His sword. It's in the Bible, II Thessalonians 2:8, NIV. "And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming." Revelation 19:21, NIV says, "The rest of them were killed with the sword that came out of the mouth of the rider on the horse."
Since the righteous ascend to be with the Lord and the wicked are destroyed at His appearing, the earth stands for a time without human inhabitants. It's in the Bible, Jeremiah 4:23-25, NIV. "I looked at the earth, and it was formless and empty; and at the heavens, and their light was gone. I looked at the mountains, and they were quaking; all the hills were swaying. I looked, and there were no people; every bird in the sky had flown away."
The wicked remain in their graves for a thousand years. It's in the Bible, Revelation 20:4-5, NIV. "[God's people] came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.)"
While the saints are in heaven and the wicked are dead, the devil is confined to the desolate earth for 1000 years. It's in the Bible, Revelation 20:1-3, NIV. "And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. He threw him in the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations any more until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time."
At the close of the 1000 years the holy city of God will descend from heaven to earth. It's in the Bible, Revelation 21:1-3, NIV. "Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, 'Now the dwelling of God is with men, and He will live with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them and be their God."
With the wicked resurrected and Satan released they attempt to take the city of God. It's in the Bible, Revelation 20:7-9, NIV. "When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand of the seashore. They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people, the city he loves."
Then they are destroyed by hell fire. It's in the Bible, Revelation 20:9, NIV. "But fire came down from heaven and devoured them."
Seems to me all you found was in a writing/book called ‘It’s in the Bible’.

Yet I gave you many passages from the Bible but you quoted just one of those.

You asked me to show you the Millennium in Isaiah, and I did.

Isaiah also said...........
"“Now it shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills and all nations shall flow to it. Many people shall come and say, ‘Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, and we shall walk in His paths.’

Since there will be NO nations in heaven, this is all about the earth.

Zech. 2:2-4..............
“For out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. He shall judge between the nations, and rebuke many people; they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore”.

This also is about the earth as there are no nations in heaven and no swords and no war to stop.

Hi Major
Those two verses always give me much comfort. They make a lot of sense to me
What would be the sense of The Lord making new heavens and a new earth if Nobody was going to live there.

Back