Oct Prophecy: The Golden Cow Syndrome

The ‘Golden Cow’ Syndrome (or The Christians surrender of Pride)​

What is the Golden Cow – and how does it affect the saints and the Kingdom of God ?

Prophecy: “The Golden Cow is the point of strength a person clings to (making them feel justified) that compensates for the insufficiencies in their life”

The Golden Cow is what a believer refuses to give up in their lives. We can see how the Golden Cow is worked out in the rich man’s life when they ask Jesus about what the requirements of God were.

Example 1:

Now as He was going out on the road, one came running, knelt before Him, and asked Him, “Good Teacher, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?”

“You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery,’ ‘Do not murder,’ ‘Do not steal,’ ‘Do not bear false witness,’ ‘Do not defraud,’ ‘Honor your father and your mother.’”

And he answered and said to Him, “Teacher, all these things I have kept from my youth.”

Then Jesus, looking at him, loved him, and said to him,“One thing you lack: Go your way, sell whatever you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, take up your cross, and follow Me.”

But he was sad at this word, and went away sorrowful, for he had great possessions.

(Mathew 10:17-22)

The rich young ruler thought they had everything together and thought that they had a good understanding of the Kingdom of the Lord. They thought they knew their lives, and that the Lord would give them some simple wisdom or instruction, such as, ‘Hey keep doing the same thing – you’ll make it’. They were so secure in their understanding that they got to the point where they asked the Lord “Well what else could be required of me ?”.

But the Lord challenged them convicted areas of their life where there was pride – it was their Golden Cow not to give up their wealth – they gave up most everything else, but they wouldn’t give up the one thing that would save them – their wealth.

You see this believer had everything together, they had the right approach to the word of God, to obedience, they knew the Word and thought the Scriptures were good, but they had never truly challenged their lives, and now the Lord was revealing to them something that showed a deficiency in their lives – the unseen area of pride, the Golden Cow they refused to displace.

This was their Golden Cow – they refused to give it up. Had they obeyed the Lord they would not only have saved themselves, but many others also. Jesus was grieved about the young ruler because the Lord could see their heart for the Lord, however they just would not give up their Golden Cow.

Example 2:

In this scripture we see that Saul refused to give up the spoils of war and even spared the leader he was instructed to get rid of – this is account of the rebellion of Saul:

When Samuel reached him, Saul said, “The Lord bless you! I have carried out the Lord’s instructions.”

But Samuel said, “What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears? What is this lowing of cattle that I hear?”

Saul answered, “The soldiers brought them from the Amalekites; they spared the best of the sheep and cattle to sacrifice to the Lord your God, but we totally destroyed the rest.”

“Enough!” Samuel said to Saul. “Let me tell you what the Lord said to me last night.”

“Tell me,” Saul replied.

Samuel said, “Although you were once smallin your own eyes, did you not become the head of the tribes of Israel? TheLordanointed you king over Israel. And he sent you on a mission, saying, ‘Go and completely destroy those wicked people, the Amalekites; wage war against them until you have wiped them out.’Why did you not obey the Lord? Why did you pounce on the plunder and do evil in the eyes of the Lord?”

“But I did obey the Lord,” Saul said. “I went on the mission the Lord assigned me. I completely destroyed the Amalekites and brought back Agag their king. The soldiers took sheep and cattle from the plunder, the best of what was devoted to God, in order to sacrifice them to theLordyour God at Gilgal.”

But Samuel replied: “Does the Lord delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as much as in obeying the Lord? To obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed is better than the fat of rams…”

(1 Samuel 15:13-25)

Here Saul was blinded by presuming to know what true obedience was, he thought he could work things out his own way – he had obeyed God, but not fully. It did mean something to God that Saul had unequivocal devotion to the mission he had been given, for the Lords plan was to get rid of Amalek so as to advance the Kingdom, it was also a test for Saul to see if he was true to God or not.

Note, it is reported that the descendants of Amelek were responsible for Nazi Germany, and the holocaust.

This was a simple test for Saul, had he obeyed it would have created and brought about a change in his heart that would strengthened him in his walk with God. Saul convicted by the Holy Spirit acknowledged the true reasons for his disobedience, which were: 1) Fear of the people, who he was King over, 2) Non-fear of God who had called him to the mission.

Then Saul said, “I have sinned.I violated the Lord’s command and your instructions. I was afraid of the men and so I gave in to them. Now I beg you, forgive my sin and come back with me, so that I may worship the Lord.” (1 Samuel 15:13-25)

Many western believers are in the same situation today - God calls for them to repent and be healed from their blindness, for it is this blindness which deprives them of the plan of God for their life. Without this understanding, the inevitable result is fruitlessness in some areas of the believer’s life, and the opposition to the Kingdom of God.

There are Christians that love God and who seek holiness, yet are blinded by unseen pride. The Lords plan is to bring the Christian to a place of where they shall receive correction and relinquish their pride, so that they can truly flow in the plan of God for their life.

What, in Gods understanding, constitutes Pride?
  • Pride is any thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of the Kingdom of God.
  • Pride is any reasoning or argument that deters a person from submission to the Gospels.
  • Pride is not seeking to do unto others as you would have done unto yourself, and before all things to fear, love and honor the maker of heaven and earth – Jesus Christ.
  • Pride is complacency.
  • Pride is immaturity.
  • Pride is self-deception.
  • Pride is conceit.
  • Pride is reluctance to adhere to the level of correction the Lord has planned for you.
When pride is replaced with the Kingdom you get good instead of bad, you get:
  • Teachability instead if stubbornness.
  • Peace instead of strife.
  • Truth instead of deception.
  • Love, mercy, peace instead of hatred, discord, anger.
  • Fruitfulness instead of ineffectiveness or fruitlessness.
  • Maturity instead of immaturity.
  • Meekness instead or weakness.
It is Gods calling for the saints to be mature:

“I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away;and everybranchthat bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit.” (John 15:1,2)

This means replacing the kingdom of the world with the Kingdom of the Lord. Whatever the Christian gives up must be replaced with something else - the release of the wisdom, anointing, and blessing of God. The Christian who walks in love, teachability and genuinely enquires of God is released into more love and the power of the Holy Spirit.

Part 2 to be shared later …

Part 2

The account of the Golden Cow:

Now when Moses saw that the people were unrestrained (for Aaron had not restrained them, to their shame among their enemies), then Moses stood in the entrance of the camp, and said, “Whoever is on the Lord’s side—come to me!” And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together to him.

And he said to them, “Thus says the Lord God of Israel: ‘Let every man put his sword on his side, and go in and out from entrance to entrance throughout the camp, and let every man kill his brother, every man his companion, and every man his neighbor.’” So the sons of Levi did according to the word of Moses. And about three thousand men of the people fell that day. Then Moses said, “Consecrate yourselves today to the Lord, that He may bestow on you a blessing this day, for every man has opposed his son and his brother.”

Now it came to pass on the next day that Moses said to the people, “You have committed a great sin. So now I will go up to the Lord; perhaps I can make atonement for your sin.” Then Moses returned to the Lord and said, “Oh, these people have committed a great sin, and have made for themselves a god of gold! Yet now, if You will forgive their sin—but if not, I pray, blot me out of Your book which You have written.”

And the Lord said to Moses, “Whoever has sinned against Me, I will blot him out of My book. Now therefore, go, lead the people to the place of which I have spoken to you. Behold, My Angel shall go before you. Nevertheless, in the day when I visit for punishment, I will visit punishment upon them for their sin.”
So the Lord plagued the people because of what they did with the calf which Aaron made.

(Exodus 32:25-35)

The plan of Satan for the Golden Cow

The plan of God is for the saints to get rid of every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, therefore the destruction of the Golden Cow by people is what shall release the influence of Gods glory through their lives. Here is made a short note about influence:

Satan hates influence, and has done what he could, the Lord limiting him, to get rid of everything from the 70s, 80s, 90s because this influences people to be real, non-politically correct, people. Satan’s plan for the saints is to make a politically correct Bible to deceive Christians – already new versions of the Bible that weaken or dilute the message have been released to the people.

A short note about this: NKJ or NIV 1984 versions are good versions, the best versions are the non-english Greek versions (Septuagint etc), if you speak Greek. Some say it’s the KJV, however, although it is a good version, for many, it’s not really a language that’s understandable; they may as well read Shakespeare. Old English language is almost obsolete. This also, is some peoples ‘Golden Cow’, to insist the only Bible is the KJV Bible, and God can’t understand nothing except Old English, and that all other Bibles can’t compare to Old English. The same pride is at work here - it is the same deception – the Golden Cow – people are covering their deficiency with pride in the form of the ‘Kingdom of God’. Back to the teaching…

The opponent of righteousness, the deceiver, satan, has no problem – in a way - with Christians working miracles, as long as they refuse to give up that which releases righteous influence bringing the true power of God to people. Satans plan is simply this - make Christians who have the gifts of the Holy Spirit and a zeal to use them into the end-times Goat church by worshiping the Cow.

This is exactly what he accomplished among the people after they left Egypt.

“They have made themselves a molded calf, and worshiped it and sacrificed to it, and said, ‘This is your god, O Israel, that brought you out of the land of Egypt!’” And the Lord said to Moses, “I have seen this people, and indeed it is a stiff-necked people! “ - Exodus 32:8-9

The Golden Cow is one of satans highest attacks against the saints, this is because it is an attack on the one area of their life they don’t ‘see’, also it is often the area of their lives that could release them into flowing blessing for themselves and for others. In Exodus 32, we have the people of God who are brought effectively to a sort of throne of God.

It works out like this:

- God is there on the mountain.
- The prophet of God is receiving the instructions needed for the people to advance and to proceed with their calling.
- The people are waiting, meant to be seeking God.
- The people show their true allegiance by constructing a Golden Cow.

This same scenario is currently being worked out in the lives of many saints throughout the world. People have to make a decision – to unequivocally seek God to be teachable and to obey, or to obey in part like Saul, and like the Hebrews of Exodus who saw the glory of God in Egypt, yet were prepared to worship a Cow, instead of the Lord.

In modern day ministries and also amongst many Christians, Golden Cows are worked out in more subtle ways than that which is taught in Exodus 32.

Get a large ministry who is glorifying God with signs and wonders, and the enemy shall be aware of this, however get that ministry to give their resources, books, tapes, DVD’s, tracts etc freely without copyright restriction (This is something else that has to do with influence) and the enemy is on the alert – this is the ministries deception and is where so many anointed servants have failed, tragically so, for they would have had a great reward had they given freely.

The Golden Cow syndrome causes people to search and quote scripture to show their ‘Golden Cow’ is scriptural, anything they can do to prevent the spontaneous powerful influence of the Kingdom of God being released worldwide in glorious power. They’ll quote their own “leaning on my understanding not Gods” philosophy – anything to prevent the free flow of Gods power in peace and freedom.
For it is this spontaneity that causes people to say:

‘Hey – that’s right, that’s the Kingdom of God, glory to God ! – these people truly walk in selflessness because they truly want the good of other people to attain higher goals. They have God’s love for each other and freely give because they love God (John 13:35, Matthew 10:8) we need to obey !”

Part 3 to be shared later …

Part 2

The account of the Golden Cow:

Now when Moses saw that the people were unrestrained (for Aaron had not restrained them, to their shame among their enemies), then Moses stood in the entrance of the camp, and said, “Whoever is on the Lord’s side—come to me!” And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together to him.

And he said to them, “Thus says the Lord God of Israel: ‘Let every man put his sword on his side, and go in and out from entrance to entrance throughout the camp, and let every man kill his brother, every man his companion, and every man his neighbor.’” So the sons of Levi did according to the word of Moses. And about three thousand men of the people fell that day. Then Moses said, “Consecrate yourselves today to the Lord, that He may bestow on you a blessing this day, for every man has opposed his son and his brother.”

Now it came to pass on the next day that Moses said to the people, “You have committed a great sin. So now I will go up to the Lord; perhaps I can make atonement for your sin.” Then Moses returned to the Lord and said, “Oh, these people have committed a great sin, and have made for themselves a god of gold! Yet now, if You will forgive their sin—but if not, I pray, blot me out of Your book which You have written.”

And the Lord said to Moses, “Whoever has sinned against Me, I will blot him out of My book. Now therefore, go, lead the people to the place of which I have spoken to you. Behold, My Angel shall go before you. Nevertheless, in the day when I visit for punishment, I will visit punishment upon them for their sin.”
So the Lord plagued the people because of what they did with the calf which Aaron made.

(Exodus 32:25-35)

The plan of Satan for the Golden Cow

The plan of God is for the saints to get rid of every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, therefore the destruction of the Golden Cow by people is what shall release the influence of Gods glory through their lives. Here is made a short note about influence:

Satan hates influence, and has done what he could, the Lord limiting him, to get rid of everything from the 70s, 80s, 90s because this influences people to be real, non-politically correct, people. Satan’s plan for the saints is to make a politically correct Bible to deceive Christians – already new versions of the Bible that weaken or dilute the message have been released to the people.

A short note about this: NKJ or NIV 1984 versions are good versions, the best versions are the non-english Greek versions (Septuagint etc), if you speak Greek. Some say it’s the KJV, however, although it is a good version, for many, it’s not really a language that’s understandable; they may as well read Shakespeare. Old English language is almost obsolete. This also, is some peoples ‘Golden Cow’, to insist the only Bible is the KJV Bible, and God can’t understand nothing except Old English, and that all other Bibles can’t compare to Old English. The same pride is at work here - it is the same deception – the Golden Cow – people are covering their deficiency with pride in the form of the ‘Kingdom of God’. Back to the teaching…

The opponent of righteousness, the deceiver, satan, has no problem – in a way - with Christians working miracles, as long as they refuse to give up that which releases righteous influence bringing the true power of God to people. Satans plan is simply this - make Christians who have the gifts of the Holy Spirit and a zeal to use them into the end-times Goat church by worshiping the Cow.

This is exactly what he accomplished among the people after they left Egypt.

“They have made themselves a molded calf, and worshiped it and sacrificed to it, and said, ‘This is your god, O Israel, that brought you out of the land of Egypt!’” And the Lord said to Moses, “I have seen this people, and indeed it is a stiff-necked people! “ - Exodus 32:8-9

The Golden Cow is one of satans highest attacks against the saints, this is because it is an attack on the one area of their life they don’t ‘see’, also it is often the area of their lives that could release them into flowing blessing for themselves and for others. In Exodus 32, we have the people of God who are brought effectively to a sort of throne of God.

It works out like this:

- God is there on the mountain.
- The prophet of God is receiving the instructions needed for the people to advance and to proceed with their calling.
- The people are waiting, meant to be seeking God.
- The people show their true allegiance by constructing a Golden Cow.

This same scenario is currently being worked out in the lives of many saints throughout the world. People have to make a decision – to unequivocally seek God to be teachable and to obey, or to obey in part like Saul, and like the Hebrews of Exodus who saw the glory of God in Egypt, yet were prepared to worship a Cow, instead of the Lord.

In modern day ministries and also amongst many Christians, Golden Cows are worked out in more subtle ways than that which is taught in Exodus 32.

Get a large ministry who is glorifying God with signs and wonders, and the enemy shall be aware of this, however get that ministry to give their resources, books, tapes, DVD’s, tracts etc freely without copyright restriction (This is something else that has to do with influence) and the enemy is on the alert – this is the ministries deception and is where so many anointed servants have failed, tragically so, for they would have had a great reward had they given freely.

The Golden Cow syndrome causes people to search and quote scripture to show their ‘Golden Cow’ is scriptural, anything they can do to prevent the spontaneous powerful influence of the Kingdom of God being released worldwide in glorious power. They’ll quote their own “leaning on my understanding not Gods” philosophy – anything to prevent the free flow of Gods power in peace and freedom.
For it is this spontaneity that causes people to say:

‘Hey – that’s right, that’s the Kingdom of God, glory to God ! – these people truly walk in selflessness because they truly want the good of other people to attain higher goals. They have God’s love for each other and freely give because they love God (John 13:35, Matthew 10:8) we need to obey !”

Part 3 to be shared later …
Who has what golden calf?

I wonder how many truly obey God’s Commandments.

Are you not saying that if one does not obey God, he or she obeys or has, a false god/golden calf?

The following are some of God’s commandments I wonder how many live what God commanded him or her to live.

Matthew 5:48) “Even the pagans do as much, do they not? You must therefore be perfect just as your heavenly Father is perfect.”

(Luke 12:33) “Sell your possessions and give alms. Get yourselves purses that do not wear out, treasure that will not fail you, in Heaven where no thief can reach it and no moth destroy it. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.”

(Luke 14:33) “So in the same way, none of you can be my disciple unless he gives up all his possessions.”

(Matthew 23:8-9) “You, however must not allow yourselves to be called Rabbi, since you have only one Master, and you are all brothers. You must call no one on earth your father, since you have only one Father, and he is in heaven.”

(Matthew 5:39) “You have learnt how it was said: ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’ But I say this to you: offer the wicked man no resistance.”

(Matthew 5:43-44) “You have learnt how it was said, you must love your neighbor and hate your enemy, but I say this to you: love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.”

(Matthew 6:19) “Do not store up treasures for yourselves on earth, where moths and woodworms destroy them and thieves can break in and steal.”

Part 3

World Stage – Sheep, Goats, Cows - the enemies plan for Christians

The Stage has all been set for the imminent return of the King soon, and all the players have their places. In the great scheme of things currently this is how it works out:

The Sheep – those who trust in and actually keep the commandments of Jesus Christ (John 10:27)
The Goats – gifted, they look like sheep, but are different (Mat 25:32)
The Cows – these are the arguments that sound so fine for the Goats (Col 2:4)

When it comes to Christians who are alert to the Golden Cow syndrome, the enemy can’t succeed against them – the enemy can’t win because the Lord has defeated satan. Those who use the Word of God correctly can rebuke and refute the enemy because they are the righteous of God, who obey the commandments of Jesus Christ (Mat 11:9). Christians who walk in true humility, and obey the Lord can tear the kingdom of satan apart through the plan of God has revealed through the Holy Spirit.

For others, who refuse to listen or obey, the enemy has appointed agents to dissuade them, attempting to deceive them so they do not unequivocally surrender to God. Those ministries that are dissuaded do so because there is no true repentance in their lives. The lies the enemy uses are very weak, and can be refuted by scripture; however Goat Christians show what they are made of when they refuse to refute the enemies’ lies.

The prophecy the Lord gave me for one of the main forms of deception is the word: ‘Stifle’

This was mainly about the world system that the Goats have incorporated themselves into.

To ‘Stifle’ means to restrict or hinder, sometimes replacing the true with a weakened counterfeit version of truth. The Golden Cow stifles the plan of God for the saint, it is the cause of a believer’s refusal to surrender pride, and unconditionally submit to the training of the Gospels.

Stifling can be when Christians prioritize gifting apart from discipleship, instead of gifting as well as discipleship. For example, a Christian musician records and sings Christian music, but won’t give their CD’s at cost price, or free on the net. They are stifling the plan of God by replacing it with only one component – to make music, and not the other which is to share that music freely. They never thought of doing to others the good God intended, they selectively chose what commandments of God they liked, and rejected the others they needed (Rev 3:16-19).

They then deceive themselves into thinking they are obeying God. Why does God still bless them ? The answer is in the book of Numbers (the account of Balaam).
They enemy knows their deception, and so does the Lord who is grieved. Many anointed musicians who honor God shall truly wish they had never been given the calling, when they see their rebellion against the Holy Spirit who anointed them (see sheep and goats teaching).

The reason a Christian wont repent of some things is because they would have to acknowledge they have been wrong for so many years, and that their peace was a result of making others suffer and denying scripture. They would have to acknowledge that their form or ‘religion’ is a deception and a heresy, they have to effectively acknowledge that they are in conflict with the understanding of Gods revealed light to the world.

According to Rev 3:16-19, they are miserable in their understanding of the Kingdom of God. Jesus taught that the Pharisees were miserably deceived, and that God hates miserable presumption of who God is and how God works.

Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. (Revelation 3:19)

He who remains stiff-necked after many rebukes shall be cut off – Proverbs 29:1

God cut off many of the Hebrews when they worshipped the Golden Cow because they were a stiff-necked people. This means that they were shown and given much blessing, which ought to have softened their hearts to true obedience.

This would have resulted in the release of the Kingdom of God in their lives, for God’s Kingdom is a Kingdom of joy, peace, power, and most of all love. The Hebrews received many miracles and powerful signs and wonders in Egypt, yet still they worshipped the Golden Cow. In this generation Christians have received far more than Israel ever did, they have the Old as well as the New Covenant.

Because of the increase of knowledge in this time, the Lord has shown me that many born-again anointed lukewarm Christians who refuse to listen to God - are actually near to the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit (Mat 12:30-32). This is an apt warning for this generation, because they have received an abundance of knowledge and blessing, through the Word of God and also through teachings.

People won’t give up their Golden Cows is because it makes them realize:

• Their deficiencies.
• That the arguments that they use against the Kingdom of God are wrong.
• That their rejection of anointed prophetic messages from the Holy Spirit of God is wrong.

“And that servant who knew his master’s will, and did not prepare himself or do according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he who did not know, yet committed things deserving of stripes, shall be beaten with few. For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more.” (Luke 12:47-48)

Greater knowledge is greater accountability. It is no coincidence that it is this generation appointed for the Triple 6 Mark, where no-one can be saved who gets the Mark, whether born-again or unsaved (Rev 14:9-11). God has to honor his laws, and can’t allow mainstream Christians to say what goes for the Kingdom – for it’s not a kingdom of money – it’s a Kingdom of Glory.

This is a prophecy the Lord showed me:

For God's Kingdom is a Kingdom of glory that has been established from the beginning of time.
It shall not be contested in any way from the foolishness of the world.
It is a Kingdom that shall come to pass in its appointed time.
It is a Kingdom that is brought to pass through the diligence of the saints on the earth.
It is a Kingdom of:

– The Kingdom of God –

God's Kingdom is a Kingdom of glory!
It’s a Kingdom of glory, it’s a Kingdom of glory!
Pray that the Kingdom of God comes to the earth!
Pray that the Kingdom of God comes to earth!
For it's a Kingdom of glory! (for this time)

The plan to dissuade Christians from their calling:

The enemy’s goal is to always take away that which will cause the believer to be released into their highest calling, the enemy seeks to delude Christians and to deter them with find sounding arguments, because he knows the plan of God. The church needs to realize the true calling of God for their life - it is indeed far beyond what the mainstream Church in America has taught them, for many Pastors are Pastors and not prophets or intercessors, who it is that God truly reveals mysteries and revelations to.

Prophecy: “The gift of understanding.”

The Lord was showing through this for Christians to be wise, to know and to realize they are called to fight against the schemes of the enemy.
They fight using the Word of God, using wisdom of Proverbs, of the Gospels, using the weapons of prayer, walking in the fruit of the Holy Spirit, listening to God for their lives. It is the correct application of revealed truth through the Word of God.

How to get rid of pride:

The Lord gave me three messages for this:

1) Prophecy: “Helping others gets rid of pride.”
2) The Fruit of the Holy Spirit releases love, teachability and humility making the Christian able to get rid of pride effectively
3) Pray and understand these two scriptures: Pslam 139:23,24, Luke 17:10.

Psalm 139 is a foundational scripture for discipleship - Christians should pray this prayer of repentance and commitment to God:

“Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting.”
(Psalm 139:23,24)

The two great commandments are the means of getting rid of pride: Love God, and also Love your neighbor. It’s not complicated, but how many preachers are preaching the two great commandments properly ? Not as many as they should.

Pride is destroyed by true love and obedience to the commandments of the Gospels. With humility comes love, and with love is life, and with this is the power of the Kingdom of God.

Part 3

The Stage has all been set for the imminent return of the King soon, and all the players have their places. In the great scheme of things currently this is how it works out:

The Sheep – those who trust in and actually keep the commandments of Jesus Christ (John 10:27)

When it comes to Christians who are alert to the Golden Cow syndrome, the enemy can’t succeed against them – the enemy can’t win because the Lord has defeated satan. Those who use the Word of God correctly can rebuke and refute the enemy because they are the righteous of God, who obey the commandments of Jesus Christ (Mat 11:9). Christians who walk in true humility, and obey the Lord can tear the kingdom of satan apart through the plan of God has revealed through the Holy Spirit.

For others, who refuse to listen or obey, the enemy has appointed agents to dissuade them, attempting to deceive them so they do not unequivocally surrender to God. Those ministries that are dissuaded do so because there is no true repentance in their lives. The lies the enemy uses are very weak, and can be refuted by scripture; however Goat Christians show what they are made of when they refuse to refute the enemies’ lies.

The prophecy the Lord gave me for one of the main forms of deception is the word: ‘Stifle’

This was mainly about the world system that the Goats have incorporated themselves into.

To ‘Stifle’ means to restrict or hinder, sometimes replacing the true with a weakened counterfeit version of truth. The Golden Cow stifles the plan of God for the saint, it is the cause of a believer’s refusal to surrender pride, and unconditionally submit to the training of the Gospels.

Stifling can be when Christians prioritize gifting apart from discipleship, instead of gifting as well as discipleship. For example, a Christian musician records and sings Christian music, but won’t give their CD’s at cost price, or free on the net. They are stifling the plan of God by replacing it with only one component – to make music, and not the other which is to share that music freely. They never thought of doing to others the good God intended, they selectively chose what commandments of God they liked, and rejected the others they needed (Rev 3:16-19).

They then deceive themselves into thinking they are obeying God. Why does God still bless them ? The answer is in the book of Numbers (the account of Balaam).
They enemy knows their deception, and so does the Lord who is grieved. Many anointed musicians who honor God shall truly wish they had never been given the calling, when they see their rebellion against the Holy Spirit who anointed them (see sheep and goats teaching).

The reason a Christian wont repent of some things is because they would have to acknowledge they have been wrong for so many years, and that their peace was a result of making others suffer and denying scripture. They would have to acknowledge that their form or ‘religion’ is a deception and a heresy, they have to effectively acknowledge that they are in conflict with the understanding of Gods revealed light to the world.

According to Rev 3:16-19, they are miserable in their understanding of the Kingdom of God. Jesus taught that the Pharisees were miserably deceived, and that God hates miserable presumption of who God is and how God works.

Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. (Revelation 3:19)

God cut off many of the Hebrews when they worshipped the Golden Cow because they were a stiff-necked people. This means that they were shown and given much blessing, which ought to have softened their hearts to true obedience.

This would have resulted in the release of the Kingdom of God in their lives, for God’s Kingdom is a Kingdom of joy, peace, power, and most of all love. The Hebrews received many miracles and powerful signs and wonders in Egypt, yet still they worshipped the Golden Cow. In this generation Christians have received far more than Israel ever did, they have the Old as well as the New Covenant.

Because of the increase of knowledge in this time, the Lord has shown me that many born-again anointed lukewarm Christians who refuse to listen to God - are actually near to the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit (Mat 12:30-32). This is an apt warning for this generation, because they have received an abundance of knowledge and blessing, through the Word of God and also through teachings.

• Their deficiencies.
• That their rejection of anointed prophetic messages from the Holy Spirit of God is wrong.

“And that servant who knew his master’s will, and did not prepare himself or do according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he who did not know, yet committed things deserving of stripes, shall be beaten with few. For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more.” (Luke 12:47-48)

Greater knowledge is greater accountability. It is no coincidence that it is this generation appointed for the Triple 6 Mark, where no-one can be saved who gets the Mark, whether born-again or unsaved (Rev 14:9-11). God has to honor his laws, and can’t allow mainstream Christians to say what goes for the Kingdom – for it’s not a kingdom of money – it’s a Kingdom of Glory.

For God's Kingdom is a Kingdom of glory that has been established from the beginning of time.
It is a Kingdom that is brought to pass through the diligence of the saints on the earth.
It is a Kingdom of:

– The Kingdom of God –

The enemy’s goal is to always take away that which will cause the believer to be released into their highest calling, the enemy seeks to delude Christians and to deter them with find sounding arguments, because he knows the plan of God. The church needs to realize the true calling of God for their life - it is indeed far beyond what the mainstream Church in America has taught them, for many Pastors are Pastors and not prophets or intercessors, who it is that God truly reveals mysteries and revelations to.

The Lord was showing through this for Christians to be wise, to know and to realize they are called to fight against the schemes of the enemy.
They fight using the Word of God, using wisdom of Proverbs, of the Gospels, using the weapons of prayer, walking in the fruit of the Holy Spirit, listening to God for their lives. It is the correct application of revealed truth through the Word of God.

How to get rid of pride:

2) The Fruit of the Holy Spirit releases love, teachability and humility making the Christian able to get rid of pride effectively

Psalm 139 is a foundational scripture for discipleship - Christians should pray this prayer of repentance and commitment to God:

“Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting.”

The two great commandments are the means of getting rid of pride: Love God, and also Love your neighbor. It’s not complicated, but how many preachers are preaching the two great commandments properly ? Not as many as they should.

Pride is destroyed by true love and obedience to the commandments of the Gospels. With humility comes love, and with love is life, and with this is the power of the Kingdom of God.

You said.........
"The prophecy the Lord gave me for one of the main forms of deception is the word: ‘Stifle’ ".

Where in the Scripture do I go to find your quote for context?

Part 3

• Their deficiencies.

It is a Kingdom of:

– The Kingdom of God –

How to get rid of pride:

So often those who do not want to hear the truth, accuse the person who is telling them the truth, of the sin of pride. This sin is used to defame, because only God knows the motive of those who preach.

This is one of the ways Satan uses to stop people from sharing the truth.

A Spiritual Christian has the Holy Spirit to keep one humble, and needs no help from anyone else.

A Spiritual Christian knows from God just how helpless he or she is without the grace given to them by God.

A Spiritual Christian knows he or she could never live God’s Word/Love, unless he or she has allowed God to direct their lives.

(Romans 8: 4) “He did this in order that the law’s just demands might be satisfied in us, who behave not as our unspiritual nature but as the Spirit dictates.”

I also have been shown that pride/selfishness is the root of all evil and sin.
Scripture shows me that money is the root of all evils.

(1 Timothy 6:10) “'The love of money is the root of all evils' and there are some who, pursuing it, have wandered away from the faith and so given their souls any number of fatal wounds.”

Back