Off-Topic Discussions Area?

Off-Topic Discussions Area?

Have you ever thought about putting an off-topic (i.e., Not related to any Christian discussion, etc.) for members where it's more like a relaxation area. I know the General Discussions area is supposed to be like that, I just mean a place where members can just have fun, relax, chat, and talk about things that would be moved elsewhere anyhow.

Kind of like a Playground. xD

Just my thoughts.

Near <3

Hey, Near! Hop on over to the Coffee House, over in the Clubs and Ministry section! We'd love to have you over for a cuppa!
animatedcoffee.gif
That's a place to meet, hang out, relax, talk about life, joke, pray, tell about the wonderful things God has been doing in your life, discuss anything you want! Put your feet up on the table and chew the fat!
gathering.gif

Hey, Near! Hop on over to the Coffee House, over in the Clubs and Ministry section! We'd love to have you over for a cuppa!
animatedcoffee.gif
That's a place to meet, hang out, relax, talk about life, joke, pray, tell about the wonderful things God has been doing in your life, discuss anything you want! Put your feet up on the table and chew the fat!
gathering.gif

Lol.

I thought you had to "join", that's why I was so apprehensive of going over.

I think I'll stop on by for a strawberry frap. :D

From the Moderator Team:

This suggestion has been brought to the staff's attention several times before. Because of the intense moderation that is necessary in such a posting area, it has been the decision of the staff in the past to disallow a specific off-topic area, and as such, one has not been created.

The General Postings area is most likely as close to an off topic area as the forum will allow for now. That area states in the sub title, "Topics that don't fit anywhere else." We wish to remind persons that no matter where you start a thread or post in a thread, to first READ and UNDERSTAND the Regulations as well as to READ and UNDERSTAND the posting survival guide for new members. This is YOUR forum to use responsibly and it is only as good (or bad) as you make it. The Moderator Team is here to maintain order under the Regulations and if anyone steps outside those Regulations for any reason, they will be cautioned, warned, disciplined, or banned as needed, to correct the situation for the good of the entire membership.

Jeff and the staff reviews member requests on a weekly basis and we thank you for this suggestion.

` (folder *5)

Back