Okay. Self-introduction.

I am Pauline, also known as Polly in English. I am a Lutheran girl from Finland, and I will tell that how I was saved...

I was baptized as a baby, and my parents and sister are Lutherans too, and we always believed in the Holy Trinity, but my parents didn't teach me so well about the sins because they don't believe in the sin concept so much. In 2011, I became an atheist because I suddenly didn't believe in religious or paranormal things anymore, and I believed science more, but then in 2012, science redirected me to Paganism because I thought that magick and Paganism have something to do with science, but then Paganism caused me problems, so in 2013, I met a Christian friend, and she exorcised me and banished the demons and bad spirits many times and then she suggested me that I become a Christian again, so I became a Christian again in 2013, but in 2013 I was actually a Christopagan... Then in 2014 I was one day maybe possessed and there was a huge demon infestation at my home, so I contacted a Lutheran priest, and the Lutheran priest came home, and he actually said that since I have the Holy Spirit in me because I was baptized as a baby, I am not possessed, and I suddenly got the feeling that the priest was right, and then the priest blessed my home, and the demons got permabanned from my home. Then the night after the home blessing and the banning of demons, I had an awesome dream that I was first walking in a forest, but at the end of the forest, there was a field of big white roses, and then came a small flood, but I don't remember what happened after the flood. When I woke up from that dream, I thought that the dream meant some new beginnings and purity and safety, and white roses are usually associated with good things... I knew this dream was a message from God that I am now saved...

And no, Lutheranism is not a false religion. Lutheranism is about being saved by faith alone. Even I have a feeling that I will go to Heaven when I die and I know no one is deceiving me... My home is blessed.

This is my story how I became saved.

Thanks for sharing Polly. Just a concern I have is you never mention Jesus. Do you fully believe he died for your sins, and on the third day he defeated death and is now with the Father?

Thanks for sharing Polly. Just a concern I have is you never mention Jesus. Do you fully believe he died for your sins, and on the third day he defeated death and is now with the Father?

Yes, I believe in Jesus Christ, but I don't need to talk about him all the time or say anything else about him. I believe that just having a good feeling about him and loving him is the only necessary thing. I don't need to download Biblical and Christian pictures and videos, watch Christian movies, and put Christian art, paintings, figures, statues, etc. on my room, but I do have some decorations of angels and a painting of an angel protecting a child, and a painting of an angel in the sky. Intent is what matters... On the inside, I love the Holy Trinity...

By the way, is dream interpretation only New Age? I am a good dream interpreter... But I believe that sometimes dreams are messages from God but we need to interpret that what do the dreams mean if they are messages from God...

Yes, I believe in Jesus Christ, but I don't need to talk about him all the time or say anything else about him. I believe that just having a good feeling about him and loving him is the only necessary thing. I don't need to download Biblical and Christian pictures and videos, watch Christian movies, and put Christian art, paintings, figures, statues, etc. on my room, but I do have some decorations of angels and a painting of an angel protecting a child, and a painting of an angel in the sky. Intent is what matters... On the inside, I love the Holy Trinity...

I don't buy alot of Christian items and you don't have to put anything Christian related in your home. It is about your relationship with Jesus that matters.

By the way, is dream interpretation only New Age? I am a good dream interpreter... But I believe that sometimes dreams are messages from God but we need to interpret that what do the dreams mean if they are messages from God...

I've heard of Christians interpreting dreams, just have never seen it besides when I was a Pagan. I'm sure others on here could answer that better.

I don't buy alot of Christian items and you don't have to put anything Christian related in your home. It is about your relationship with Jesus that matters.

True. And I have a good relationship with the Holy Trinity... By just having a very great feeling about the Holy Trinity, this is the type of love that I experience.

Dreams were interpreted in the Bible. But whether the dream was from God or not is hard to tell.

Also, you shouldn't ignore the flood part, I think it was a warning of some kind! Maybe good, maybe bad, but I'm no dream interpreter.

Do you NOT want to talk about Him? Who do you think He is?

Do you NOT want to talk about Him? Who do you think He is?
I don't talk about him usually because I don't know what to say. And I don't have the feeling to say anything about him. I prefer to just keep the love inside my heart. Also, many people would start thinking that I am a weirdo if I talk about Jesus all the time. I do say how much I love the Holy Trinity when something good happens.

I see, and that is fine. Well, except the weirdo thing... you are not weird for loving Jesus!

I think we are just trying to determine your beliefs... like do you think He is the Son of God? Do you believe He died for our sins? That kind of thing. Some people have different beliefs on who they feel He is... like Jehovah's Witnesses. My mom used to kinda be one, but she realized she believed differently than they did about Jesus, so she left.

I see, and that is fine. Well, except the weirdo thing... you are not weird for loving Jesus!

I think we are just trying to determine your beliefs... like do you think He is the Son of God? Do you believe He died for our sins? That kind of thing. Some people have different beliefs on who they feel He is... like Jehovah's Witnesses. My mom used to kinda be one, but she realized she believed differently than they did about Jesus, so she left.
I see. I know I am not a weirdo for loving Jesus, but if I keep promoting Him, people would think that I am a weirdo because most people don't promote him. And ofcourse I believe in Jesus and I believe he died to save us. I am a Lutheran.

Thank u dear. I'm excited to see where God will bring you! Keep seeking His face and reading His word and you will be amazed at the victory over sin in your life!!

I see. I know I am not a weirdo for loving Jesus, but if I keep promoting Him, people would think that I am a weirdo because most people don't promote him. And ofcourse I believe in Jesus and I believe he died to save us. I am a Lutheran.
These are Jesus Christ's words:

“Everyone who acknowledges me publicly here on earth, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But everyone who denies me here on earth, I will also deny before my Father in heaven. “Don’t imagine that I came to bring peace to the earth! I came not to bring peace, but a sword. ‘I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. Your enemies will be right in your own household!’ “If you love your father or mother more than you love me, you are not worthy of being mine; or if you love your son or daughter more than me, you are not worthy of being mine. If you refuse to take up your cross and follow me, you are not worthy of being mine. If you cling to your life, you will lose it; but if you give up your life for me, you will find it.
Matthew 10:32-39

He wants to be the most important thing to us, Polly! It's taken me some time to be bold and talkative about Jesus; I just ask that you open your heart and mind to the idea of it. :)

This scripture is not just about salvation but about what God desires and what is required on order to receive his full blessings. Please don't mistake the second sentence as you are not saved--- that's not what I'm trying to get at at all. But he doesn't want us to be timid or shy about our love for him.

And I understand you are just getting to know him!!

Reactions: Sal
I don't talk about him usually because I don't know what to say. And I don't have the feeling to say anything about him. I prefer to just keep the love inside my heart. Also, many people would start thinking that I am a weirdo if I talk about Jesus all the time. I do say how much I love the Holy Trinity when something good happens.
Really Polly? You are afraid that we would think you was a "weirdo" for talking about Jesus all the time? On this forum devoted to talking about Him?

Back