Once in a while

rtm3039

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Once in a while, out of the insanity and fog we call life, someone steps up and shows us all what grace looks like in practice:

Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ Matthew 22:37-39 (NIV)

And that right there will set you free from anger, grudges, ill will ect. The Judge did the right thing and so did the victims brother. Forgiveness is a very powerful tool from God :)

And that right there will set you free from anger, grudges, ill will ect. The Judge did the right thing and so did the victims brother. Forgiveness is a very powerful tool from God :)
And oddly enough, the people who were angry with the 10 year sentence were not family members. I have to admit that this was an odd case, but I guess that what is justice for one person is not for the other. One person's life was cut off way too soon and the other's life changes for ever.

rtm3039

But really both of their lives in the families are changed forever. Instead of prison bars, they also have their life sentence without parole. But in grief and tragedy that will never leave them. :(

But really both of their lives in the families are changed forever. Instead of prison bars, they also have their life sentence without parole. But in grief and tragedy that will never leave them. :(

This is true. I did not follow the case, so I am weak in the details. From what I did read/hear, the circumstances were odd.

rtm3039

Once in a while, out of the insanity and fog we call life, someone steps up and shows us all what grace looks like in practice:

Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ Matthew 22:37-39 (NIV)

Amen!

Back