One day at a time

rtm3039

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
I came across the following, while looking for inspiration to learn to live one day at a time. I must admit that this is easier to say than to do. The below is consistent with one of the sermons provided my my pasture, in which he talked about the differences between a "worrier" and a "warrior." In summary, before facing your own tribulations, face the Throne of God and accept that it it His will be done and on His time table.

The notes were written by Andrew W. Roebert, who has provided blanket permission to share this with everyone. The original can be found at: https://alivetogod.com/notes/living-one-day-at-a-time

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.'" (Matthew 6:34 (NIV)).

For anyone that, like me, is not always able to live one day at a time, I offer this as comfort that you are not alone. I can tell you from painful and personal experience, this is the way. It's a bit long, but well worth the read.

rtm3039

LIVING ONE DAY AT A TIME

Introduction
- Life has a way of distracting us and keeping us away from the moments that God gives us.
- One issue leads to another issue and the urgent things keep demanding our attention so that the important things are left to later.
- We end up in a kind of 'survival mode' where we just get through the day and sometimes wish the time away.
- We can even get to the point that we say when we are done with 'this' then we will start enjoying life.
- I have always been a visionary person by nature. I have always been involved in ministry and the things that concern God's kingdom and have been so aware of the eternal dimension. Recently as we have faced our own challenges as a family, I have begun to see that life is not only about tomorrow, but it is more about today and what God wants to do today.
- Living one day at a time isn't always easy, but it's what God has told us to do.
- It is His recipe for our lives.
- It reminds me of an old hymn:
'Moment by moment, I'm kept in His love,
Moment by moment I've life from above;
Looking to Jesus till glory doth shine;
Moment by moment, O Lord, I am Thine.'

- We have a family friend and he told us that he always wrote the following statement in his annual diary:'There are only two days in my life, this day and that day!' (When I will see Him face to face).
- This is how we are called to live our lives.

1. LIVING IN THE PAST
- Many people choose to live in the past.
- It's almost as though the 'good old days' were the best days and so we live in that place.
- We all know someone who lives in this way.
- They can tell you of dates and times and precious and wonderful memories and they almost carry a form of sadness, because they think that the future could never be as good as the past.
- Living in this way is like dragging dead baggage through the present and into the future.
- We do have the 'precious memories' of life that add to the rich fabric of life, but how did God tell us to live our lives?
- Isaiah 43:18 'Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.'
- Living in the past is not the way God designed us to live.
- In fact we are told to be radical about dealing with the past. The words the Bible uses are 'forget' and 'do not dwell'.
- God tells us this because in Him we have so much more to look forward to.
- He wants to do new and wonderful things in our lives.
- Isaiah 43:19 See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.
- With the Lord in our lives, the best is yet to come.

2. LIVING IN THE FUTURE
- Some people live in the future.
- They focus on the possibilities and pitfalls that could and may lie ahead.
- They usually have a goal and they are headed towards that goal.
- When I am finished school - then I will start living.
- When I get my degree - then I will start living.
- When I get married - then I will start living.
- When I have children - then I will start living.
- When the children are out of the house - then I will start living.
- When I retire - then I will start living.
- The joy they are longing for is an elusive thing that somehow and somewhere will make itself visible one day out there in tomorrow.
- The thing about the future is that it is completely unknown and it is never guaranteed.
- When we live in tomorrow we are truly putting our hope in nothing.
- Other people feel compelled to pull tomorrow's cares and concerns into today.
- They can't just leave it in God's hands, but they have to carry concerns about which they know nothing and burden today with them.
- When we live in the future our guiding companion can be fear itself.
- The Lord has not given us the strength for tomorrow today.

3. DAY BY DAY GOD WILL PROVIDE
- Exodus 16:1-34
- In this God provided what the people needed on a daily basis.
- Each day they could collect and use what there was available.
- None could be kept for the following day.
- No amount of what God has provided for a specific day could be hoarded and kept for the next day or later use.
- Exodus 16:19-20 Moses said to them, "No one is to keep any of it until morning." However, some of them paid no attention to Moses; they kept part of it until morning, but it was full of maggots and began to smell.
- What is it that causes us to hoard?
- I don't know if you have ever met a hoarder, someone who stores up unnecessary and often useless things. It is often done in secret.
- Hoarding often flows out of fear and forgetfulness about God's faithfulness.
- Hoarding can exhaust us.
- Habakkuk 2:13 '... the nations exhaust themselves for nothing?'
- When we lose sight of God and His promised daily provision we can get caught up in this mindset.
- The antidote is trusting.
- We need to rest and remember and remind ourselves of His faithfulness.
- Exodus 16:23-24 This is what the Lord commanded: 'Tomorrow is to be a day of Sabbath rest, a holy Sabbath to the Lord. So bake what you want to bake and boil what you want to boil. Save whatever is left and keep it until morning.' So they saved it until morning, as Moses commanded, and it did not stink or get maggots in it.
- The Sabbath was a day to remember and rest and in the process what was gathered lasted.
- When it comes to the eternal things of God, those we can gather and they will last!
- Matthew 6:19-20 'Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.'
- Charles Studd wrote the following: 'Only one life, 'twill soon be past. Only what's done for Christ will last.'
- God provided for them in this daily way for 40 years.

4. DAILY BENEFITS

- Psalm 68:19 'Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us with benefits, even the God of our salvation.'
- Three thoughts to remember:
- 1. DAILY
- The original Hebrews indicates that the benefits come on a day by day basis.
- 2. BENEFITS
- The benefits include His kindness, His goodness and His provision.
- The benefits, besides being our practical daily needs, is ultimately God Himself.
- His benefits know no limits.
- He could come through for you in any variety of ways. He gave His children manna in the desert. He opened up the sea in front of them so they could cross. The Lord knows of paths and ways of doing things that we haven't even thought about.
- 3. LOADS US
- When something comes in loads, it does not just mean the bare essentials.
- It means all we need, more than enough and enough that we in turn can be a blessing to others.
- But it all comes back to the key phrase 'DAILY'.
- It does not say monthly or annually, or when the need arises, or when your ship comes in.
- We simply have to trust Him each and every day.

5. THE LINK BETWEEN STRENGTH AND DAYS

- Deuteronomy 33:25 '...and as your days, so shall your strength be.'
- This verse is very clear that days and strength go hand in hand.
- Not weeks, or months, or years, but days.
- With each given day comes the strength we need to face and handle that day.
- Each day we need His fresh mercies and His fresh grace and that will carry us through.
- The Lord will provide the strength we need for everything that comes our way, day by day and one by one.
- Somehow we are designed to be able to manage today.
- We are able to look today's challenges in the face and overcome.
- Even the heaviest load can be managed for a day, even if we have to take it moment by moment.
- But tomorrow, that is unknown and not guaranteed and there is no strength provided for it. But if tomorrow comes, with it will come the strength from the Lord that we need.

6. ONE DAY AT A TIME - THE PATTERN OF GOD AND A PATTERN FOR US

- Even the example that God set for us works on this principle.
- Genesis 1:5 God called the light "day," and the darkness He called "night." And there was evening and there was morning - the first day.
- Our Lord worked on the principle of day by day.
- Each aspect of creation was wrapped up in the concept of a day.
- Each day would have a beginning and an end and God would see that it was good.
- There are things that can add to our lives and there are things that can rob us in our lives.
- Living one day at a time is the secret to happy and faithfulled lives.
- Jude 1:20 'But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith...'
- A key to building ourselves up in our faith is in living one day at a time and making the best use of that time we are given.
- Time is given to us in little compartments called days.
- These compartments are special gifts and treasures from the Lord Himself.
- Just do the bit of God's will He intended for you today on the specific day and the rest will take care of itself.
- Each day is an opportunity to be taken, harnessed and celebrated.

7. WHAT DID JESUS SAY?
- Matthew 6:34 'Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.'
- I like the older version of this verse:
'Take... no thought for the morrow!'
- We live in a world dominated by fear, anxiety, depression and stress and these all relate to the future.
- Our Lord's advice to us is that we have nothing to do with the future.
- Each day has its own requirements, needs, pressures, successes, joys and griefs.
- God will always give us the strength we need for the day and for all He places in that day in His purpose and plan to work all things out for our good.
- Charles Kingsley wrote the following:
'Do today's duty, fight today's temptation and do not weaken and distract yourself by looking forward to the things we cannot see, and could not understand if you saw them.'
- Jesus said the following: 'Give us this day our daily bread.' Matthew 6:11

That is very true. Business people often are told they have to think about the future. But whilst doing that, they negelect whats happening today. They could spend millions investing in the future, all on credit, leaving people today with a huge amount of debt! They are then told they have to have a business plan..and always asked what will you be doing in five years time.

Ugh.
An example, that caused absolute disaster where 29 men died. Pike River Mine. It was hastily built with lack of safety exits because some overseas interests wanted the coal. They kept pushing for production because they had rosy visons of future profits. They spend billions of dollars on it and rushed into mining production without making the proper safety checks. Well 2 years after it opened and before it even started producing a significant amount of coal, the mine exploded killing 29 men. And nobody was held accountable for those lost lives.

That is very true. Business people often are told they have to think about the future. But whilst doing that, they negelect whats happening today. They could spend millions investing in the future, all on credit, leaving people today with a huge amount of debt! They are then told they have to have a business plan..and always asked what will you be doing in five years time.

Ugh.
An example, that caused absolute disaster where 29 men died. Pike River Mine. It was hastily built with lack of safety exits because some overseas interests wanted the coal. They kept pushing for production because they had rosy visons of future profits. They spend billions of dollars on it and rushed into mining production without making the proper safety checks. Well 2 years after it opened and before it even started producing a significant amount of coal, the mine exploded killing 29 men. And nobody was held accountable for those lost lives.
Yes, one of the questions asked during most employment interviews is "where do you see yourself in five years?" I have always found that to be a silly question. Where I see myself in five years, and where I will actually be in five years, are two different things.

I am as guilty of that as anyone else. During my entire life, I kept a "to do" list of everything I wanted to accomplish. In March 2000, I actually crossed out my last to do and that was not really a good feeling. Took me a while to get another list going.

I am here right now and that's all I got. From this moment on, it is in God's hands. It takes some getting use to this idea, but it is the right way of looking at tomorrow.

I have been unemployed since mid January. Since then, I have applied for over 130 jobs and have done way too many interviews, By far, the worse interview I have done was round one of a position I applied for with our county public school system. I blew that one pretty good. On the way home, I beat myself up and told the wife that it was over. That afternoon, I was informed that I was one of the finalists and made it to the second round, The second interview was much better, but I was still not happy with myself. This morning, I got a job offer for the position. It has become obvious that God in in charge of my life and I am in no position to try and guess what He is going to do next.

rtm3039

Glad to hear your good news. Blessings and all the best to you in your new position.
Thank you. I am still a little numb by the news. I guess I've had so many rejections that a positive event is still hard to take it.

The Lord does make some mysterious moves, cause I did not see this particular one coming.

Bless you Pastor Gary and thanks for all your kind support.

rtm3039

rtm3039 THAT'S AWESOME!!!!! God is so great to do things like that... it just lets you know for certain, without any doubt, that God did that :)
And to KNOW that you are where He wants you to be... is just wonderful.
Congratulations!!
Yes sister, it is something. I still have to go through a drug test and criminal background check, but I am pretty sure I got those two. I so did not see this one coming that I am still having problems digesting the good news. This was all God!

rtm3039

What kind of role is it rtm?
I'm starting work in a primary school next term..Monday. Praise the Lord.
The unit is called the Civilian Investigations Unit (CIU). It investigates serious non-criminal allegations involving staff. Keep in mind that the Miami-Dade Public School System is the 4th largest in the United States, with over 350,000 students, 40,000 employees, and around 490 schools. It's a big place.

rtm3039

The unit is called the Civilian Investigations Unit (CIU). It investigates serious non-criminal allegations involving staff. Keep in mind that the Miami-Dade Public School System is the 4th largest in the United States, with over 350,000 students, 40,000 employees, and around 490 schools. It's a big place.

rtm3039
Interesting rtm. I never knew they had things like that in public schools. Is it like an ombudsman or something. I know they have that kind of thing for lawyers and bankers, but never knew they had it for teachers.

Interesting rtm. I never knew they had things like that in public schools. Is it like an ombudsman or something. I know they have that kind of thing for lawyers and bankers, but never knew they had it for teachers.
Lanolin, it's kind of line an internal affairs group, also known as a professional standards group. My understanding is that they run around 5 investigations a week. Most are resolved rather quickly. It's a small team of one supervisor and two investigators.

rtm3039

It has become obvious that God in in charge of my life and I am in no position to try and guess what He is going to do next.
Wow, this is profoundly true. God is full of surprises. It seems to me when I am at the end of something after many efforts whether that is some kind of job, ministry, or even something I have been storming heaven for and praying for many times over a lengthy period of time, then, when least expecting it..something remarkable happens. I am learning to trust more and anticipate less. He is in charge and His timing is always better than mine.

Wow, this is profoundly true. God is full of surprises. It seems to me when I am at the end of something after many efforts whether that is some kind of job, ministry, or even something I have been storming heaven for and praying for many times over a lengthy period of time, then, when least expecting it..something remarkable happens. I am learning to trust more and anticipate less. He is in charge and His timing is always better than mine.
sandpiper:

The last four months of my life have truly been a journey of exploration, reflection, remorse, and the restoration of hope and faith. While it appears that my current tribulation is coming to pass, I understand that this is just one of many tribulations I will experience in the time I have left on this earth. By far, my unemployment has been stressful, but I understand that this is minor, when compared to those faced by others and to those I have yet to face.

God answered by prayers and has given me more than I could have ever hoped for. I could sit here and list off just how many blessings He has given me, in just a short four-month period, but see no need. It suffices to say that I woke up in a warm home, belly full, and resounded by family. Today, I will attend my church, serve my community, and end the experience with fellowship. The second change God has provided me is a gift I fully understand and fully appreciate.

I lost my job, because I was betrayed by someone, I believed to be a friend. I gave this person the opportunity, he took it, and it cost me. It was not something serious, but serious enough to change how I saw everything. Little did I know that my resignation closed one door but opened so many others. I do not know who did this, but it does not matter. I will always be in their debt, because the unknown and harsh terrain I had to follow lead to where I am today. I am reborn, reshaped, and am now a child of God. In other words, I am thankful this happened with enough time for me to see my wrongs, ask for forgiveness, and be given the opportunity of a re-do. Truly I tell you, my heart overflows and I am thankful for every twist and turn I have traveled.

I surrender to the will of God and am so much better for it. I had a good run, doing it on my own, but I am now in the grace of His mercy and will spend the rest of my life earning what was freely given to me.

rtm3039

I have been unemployed since mid January. Since then, I have applied for over 130 jobs and have done way too many interviews, By far, the worse interview I have done was round one of a position I applied for with our county public school system. I blew that one pretty good. This morning, I got a job offer for the position. It has become obvious that God in in charge of my life and I am in no position to try and guess what He is going to do next.
rtm3039

What kind of role is it rtm? I'm starting work in a primary school next term..Monday. Praise the Lord.

Congratulations, rtm3039 and Lanolin, for your new jobs!

We all face challenges, some can be unbearable. But when we drawer closer to Christ, not just because we have needs, but because we know we can kneel before God in every circumstance whether needs or plenty, and He responds to us when we love and seek Him, first.

This topic encourages the rest of us who are seeking God daily and desire His best will for us and many times, just to love Him, one day at at time!

God bless you all and your families.

Congratulations, rtm3039 and Lanolin, for your new jobs!

We all face challenges, some can be unbearable. But when we drawer closer to Christ, not just because we have needs, but because we know we can kneel before God in every circumstance whether needs or plenty, and He responds to us when we love and seek Him, first.

This topic encourages the rest of us who are seeking God daily and desire His best will for us and many times, just to love Him, one day at at time!

God bless you all and your families.
Thank you, by brother bob.

To be honest with you, it still has not registered with me. It looks like, with the same speed that my life was turned up-side-down it has righted itself. I am still in a bit of shock, since I have apparently gotten use to a series of ejections. It is not yet official, as I have to wait until the 8th for school board approval, drug test, and fingerprint criminal history check, but it does appear that this season is moving on. To some extent, I dare not celebrate until then, for fear of being disappointed. However, I know that there will be no issues with a criminal history or drug test. I have waited patiently and, as I have already noted, I am still in shock, but humbled by the grace and mercy of our Lord.

Everything I asked God for has been given to me. In fact, some things I did not ask for were given to me as well. To say that my heart is overflowing could be one of the most understated comments I have ever made.

Today is a good day. Attended church, served the church as a member of their security team, and took part in their introductory seminar. It is a beautiful and sunny day in Florida and I have nothing but gratefulness to give, Today, I am full of joy.

Thank you for your fellowship, encouragement, and prayers. Your friendship is yet another thing I did not expect and was given,

rtm3039

Thank you, by brother bob.

To be honest with you, it still has not registered with me. It looks like, with the same speed that my life was turned up-side-down it has righted itself. I am still in a bit of shock, since I have apparently gotten use to a series of ejections. It is not yet official, as I have to wait until the 8th for school board approval, drug test, and fingerprint criminal history check, but it does appear that this season is moving on. To some extent, I dare not celebrate until then, for fear of being disappointed. However, I know that there will be no issues with a criminal history or drug test. I have waited patiently and, as I have already noted, I am still in shock, but humbled by the grace and mercy of our Lord.

Everything I asked God for has been given to me. In fact, some things I did not ask for were given to me as well. To say that my heart is overflowing could be one of the most understated comments I have ever made.

Today is a good day. Attended church, served the church as a member of their security team, and took part in their introductory seminar. It is a beautiful and sunny day in Florida and I have nothing but gratefulness to give, Today, I am full of joy.

Thank you for your fellowship, encouragement, and prayers. Your friendship is yet another thing I did not expect and was given,

rtm3039
The same to you too, my sister.

rtm3039

I just put up a calendar at work cos I didnt have one. I am two days in the job.
Today is 30 April. I am taking each day as it comes. Its excitng cos I dont know whats ahead but each day will be different . Something new will happen each day.

Rtm thank you for posting this.

I was surmising that so much pressure is placed on people, especially teenagers, about their future, like what do they want to be when they grow up kind of thing. Soo much pressure. How do they even know they are just trying to survive today?

Put yourself in a teens shoes. A big zit has opened right on your forehead because of all the stress of exams and study and here are people wanting to know who you going to marry, what you going to be or do in 20 years time, and what university papers you are going to enrol in. Yes but what about this big zit?!

Its like that song. Que sera sera, what ever will be will be. The futures not ours to see, que sera sera.

I just put up a calendar at work cos I didnt have one. I am two days in the job.
Today is 30 April. I am taking each day as it comes. Its excitng cos I dont know whats ahead but each day will be different . Something new will happen each day.

Rtm thank you for posting this.

I was surmising that so much pressure is placed on people, especially teenagers, about their future, like what do they want to be when they grow up kind of thing. Soo much pressure. How do they even know they are just trying to survive today?

Put yourself in a teens shoes. A big zit has opened right on your forehead because of all the stress of exams and study and here are people wanting to know who you going to marry, what you going to be or do in 20 years time, and what university papers you are going to enrol in. Yes but what about this big zit?!

Its like that song. Que sera sera, what ever will be will be. The futures not ours to see, que sera sera.

Lanolin, this is just part of growing up in our society. We all faced it. While I get that we need to live life one day at a time, this does not mean that we don't have to plan for our future. You can't just sit down and wait for God to place your future on your lap. He guides you in his direction, but it is still up to you to fight for it.

At every stage of our lives, we face such stresses. At first it is about how to get started in life, then it's about how to sustain what you started, and then it is how to start the process of winding down.

At the end of the day, you just hope that you have made enough right decisions with the options that God has given you to made the trip as bearable as possible. Time does appear to move much faster than one would hope, but there is more than enough time to build an impressive list of regrets and wishes to go back and do something over again. However, if your journey has had a healthy number of blessings, it was a good journey.

You have to keep your eyes on the prize, which is a prize that comes after we depart this mortal existence. In the interim, be wise in what you do and do not miss a single opportunity to be thankful for your past, the present, and the future.

Today is a great day. Do no know what God has scheduled for me, but I am sure that it will be good.

A Song of Praise

Psalm 138: 1 - 8: "I will give You thanks with all my heart. I will sing praises to You in front of the gods. I will bow down toward Your holy house. And I will give thanks to Your name for Your loving-kindness and Your truth. For You have honored Your Word because of what Your name is. You answered me on the day I called. You gave me strength in my soul.

O Lord, all the kings of the earth will give thanks to You when they have heard the words of Your mouth. And they will sing of the ways of the Lord. For the shining beauty of the Lord is great. For even if the Lord is honored, He thinks about those who have no pride. But He knows the proud from far away. Even if I walk into trouble, You will keep my life safe. You will put out Your hand against the anger of those who hate me. And Your right hand will save me. The Lord will finish the work He started for me. O Lord, Your loving-kindness lasts forever. Do not turn away from the works of Your hands."

Why cant you sit down?

Why does the psalmist say he leads me beside still waters, he makes me lie down?

The thing is YOU dont make the plan. He does. You can plan all you want...but if the Lord doesnt build the house, the laborers labour in vain.

Another thing is God does tell us to wait. If we go ahead of God, thats just being presumptious. We are meant to wait on the Lord. Patience is one of the fruits of the holy spirit. psalm 27:14 tells us to wait.

There is no point on worrying about it and fighting for something maybe God doesnt even want you to have. Worryng is actually a sin! Its not trusting in God that Hes got it all in His timing.

Every day has enough worries of its own. We are to take no thought about tomorrow. matthew 6:34
If we are seeking His kingdom and His righteousness, what we think we MAY be doing in 5 years time is irrelevant. We just need to be doing Gods will TODAY.

Why cant you sit down?

Why does the psalmist say he leads me beside still waters, he makes me lie down?

The thing is YOU dont make the plan. He does. You can plan all you want...but if the Lord doesnt build the house, the laborers labour in vain.

Another thing is God does tell us to wait. If we go ahead of God, thats just being presumptious. We are meant to wait on the Lord. Patience is one of the fruits of the holy spirit. psalm 27:14 tells us to wait.

There is no point on worrying about it and fighting for something maybe God doesnt even want you to have. Worryng is actually a sin! Its not trusting in God that Hes got it all in His timing.

Every day has enough worries of its own. We are to take no thought about tomorrow. matthew 6:34
If we are seeking His kingdom and His righteousness, what we think we MAY be doing in 5 years time is irrelevant. We just need to be doing Gods will TODAY.

Good morning Lanolin. Since your comment is not linked to a prior post, I can't tell is you are responding to me or just making an unrelated remark.

Yes, kind of. Worrying is not a sin, but not trusting God is. The ability to not worry is not a gift, as it takes constant effort. Dealing with the "what if" scenario is something we all struggle with. Our pastor suggests that we replace the "what if" with "even if."

Having said all that, I do not believe that God wants us to just say "it's in your hands Lord," and let it go. He does expect us to fight through our tribulations. Again, as my pastor says, God wants us to be warriors not worriers.

Another issue is expectations. God has made us certain promises, in particular, that "... Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13 (NIV)). This did not include finding us a job, winning the lottery, or even curing our illnesses. We; however, often ask for these things and place ourselves in a position where we can become disappointed. I am NOT saying that God will not deliver these things to us, just that it is not what he promised.

Again, I am not saying that God will not help us through these things. I can offer personal testimony that He does. He will provide us with certain opportunities, but I suspect he expects us to dig in, lean forward, and fight for them ourselves.

Yesterday, I attended the first bible study of my life. It is a small group thing where everyone is in some aspect of first-responder occupation (law enforcement, fire rescue, security, etc). I am here to tell you that we really are all broken and each of us struggle with personal tribulations that include insecurities, worries, fear, etc. I was very impressed with how open people were about their own struggles and think it was well worth becoming a member. In particular, where is one detective who, physically, is huge, He looks like he can bench-press a truck. He really has issues with fear, worry, and finding a balance between his faith and the reality of his job. Look, he is me...

Anyway, my summary to your comment is that (1) yes, worrying can be considered a sin; (2) not worrying about that which you cannot change is not so much a gift as it is an art; (3) God is there to walk the walk with us, but fully expects that we will fight through the tribulations and that fight does include planning for the future. “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” (John 16:33 (NIV))

rtm3039

Back