One world Currency

Hmm I'll have to stay tuned for this one. There have been many coins in the past few years that seemed legit, but turned out to be nothing but a novelty...obviously we will go to this just like the Euro. I'm certain that Pres. O will be the one to facilitate it. It will come whether we like it or not.

Be not afraid of these changes. God is in control, and he told us that things like this would happen. Short of swearing an oath to someone in order to be able to buy & sell, accompanied by some sort of mark, these changes are not a HUGE deal. History shows us that no government can last forever on this sinful world.

Short of swearing an oath to someone in order to be able to buy & sell, accompanied by some sort of mark, these changes are not a HUGE deal.

Yep,...

I penned my signature, swore an oath of re-payment, and was issued a "VISA" card that I can use to purchase or receive credit on anywhere in the World. True global currency.

It even has it's own number that connects it directly to me and no one else in the world. But I do not believe that is what the Bible is speaking of at all.

Back