One World Religion Headquarters Set to Open Next Year

Now, I am NOT a prophet. I do however read the Bible and may I say to all of you reading this that
The end times are unfolding before your very eyes. People, and things are speeding up very quickly, if you blink you’ll miss it. This might be Chrislam, a new foundation of the coming One World Religion the Bible says will assemble n the last days. The Catholic Church might call the shots, and Islam will provide the muscle with their tens of millions of jihad warriors, now they will be martyrs for Chrislam under the command of a Roman king.

In "ROME REPORTS", an article published on April 3, 2019 reveals Pope Francis speaking with an audience of Muslims, telling them that God wants a fraternity among Muslims and Catholics.
“Conversion is not your mission, pope tells Catholics in Morocco”, according to an article in REUTERS. He encourages everyone to live in brotherhood with other faiths, which is opposite of what the bible teaches.
it dont take a prophet so to speak . i am in full agreement with you. the present leadership in office is nothing more than a puppet to the anti Christ and Biden is the chief puppet on the string . he has no idea what he is doing

Most leaders actually don't know what they are doing, is that a surprise? They are human, not God.
Even if they *think* they know, they don't really know how it affects EVERYONE outside their immediate circle.

Most leaders also have advisors, and accept that they are just figureheads who can't put everything they want into action.
Many leaders can be self-serving. So enough with the idolising of leaders and expecting them to be perfect.

Most leaders actually don't know what they are doing, is that a surprise? They are human, not God.
Even if they *think* they know, they don't really know how it affects EVERYONE outside their immediate circle.

Most leaders also have advisors, and accept that they are just figureheads who can't put everything they want into action.
Many leaders can be self-serving. So enough with the idolising of leaders and expecting them to be perfect.
yes and no they have a agenda that is where the advisors come in

some leaders get a taste of power and it corrupts them

Jesus was tempted three times by Satan and told him to get lost...but not many in the top positions can resist temptation, even if they start out with good intentions.

Back