Open Arms

Verse of the day
Hebrews 4:16

Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Hebrews 4:16

Amen! Thank You, Jesus, for opening up the way for us to be able to approach the Father’s throne with confidence and receive mercy and grace!! Without You, we would all be headed to hell. Thank You, Jesus, for Your sacrifice!!! You are AMAZING!!!

'Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.” Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.” He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.” The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said. He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.” “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.” Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.'

Matthew 15:21-28

https://www.bible.com/bible/111/MAT.15.21-28

This woman who was not a Jew had the boldness to come to Jesus and ask for her daughter’s deliverance and healing because she KNEW that this was the Lord and that he did not just come for the jews, but also for gentiles. She had great faith and Jesus honored both her faith and her humility by healing her daughter in that moment. I also noticed that the disciples wanted to disregard this woman and told Jesus to send her away. Oh no…not Jesus!! He does not send away anyone who seeks after Him. Even those that the world want to cast away for whatever reason they want that, the Lord welcomes them with open arms!!! Hallelujah!!! Thank You, Jesus!!

Hebrews 4:16 Matthew 15:21-28
This woman who was not a Jew had the boldness to come to Jesus and ask for her daughter’s deliverance and healing because she KNEW that this was the Lord and that he did not just come for the jews, but also for gentiles. She had great faith and Jesus honored both her faith and her humility by healing her daughter in that moment. I also noticed that the disciples wanted to disregard this woman and told Jesus to send her away. Oh no…not Jesus!! He does not send away anyone who seeks after Him. Even those that the world want to cast away for whatever reason they want that, the Lord welcomes them with open arms!!! Hallelujah!!! Thank You, Jesus!!

Hello Lovekr07;

I shared my healing testimony here at Christian Forum Site in the past and witnessing in the community. Three times I remembered my (late Mom) and Dad praying for my healing when I was 1 year and 4 years old. I was dying of asthma and was too young to understand. Both times I healed and lived.

When I was 5 years old my parents ministered too much medicine for my asthma and caused me to have serious hallucinations that lasted about a week. My Mom laid in bed with me one night and I remember hearing her pray to God for me. The next morning when I woke the hallucinations were completely gone.

My Mom was not perfect and was long suffering in her life, but her faith was strong, yet my Mom was not perfect. Still, her faith in Christ was strong.

When I was 13 years old I no longer had the asthma.

I asked my Dad, "how could I remember being healed at such a young age is beyond me?" He said my Mom had a high level of memory and chances are I got that from her.

God bless you, sister, and Happy Resurrection!

Hello Lovekr07;

I shared my healing testimony here at Christian Forum Site in the past and witnessing in the community. Three times I remembered my (late Mom) and Dad praying for my healing when I was 1 year and 4 years old. I was dying of asthma and was too young to understand. Both times I healed and lived.

When I was 5 years old my parents ministered too much medicine for my asthma and caused me to have serious hallucinations that lasted about a week. My Mom laid in bed with me one night and I remember hearing her pray to God for me. The next morning when I woke the hallucinations were completely gone.

My Mom was not perfect and was long suffering in her life, but her faith was strong, yet my Mom was not perfect. Still, her faith in Christ was strong.

When I was 13 years old I no longer had the asthma.

I asked my Dad, "how could I remember being healed at such a young age is beyond me?" He said my Mom had a high level of memory and chances are I got that from her.

God bless you, sister, and Happy Resurrection!
Amazing testimony! Thank you so much for sharing! Happy Resurrection to you, too!!

Back