Orchid

Dusty

Inactive
Orchid

I just got an orchid as a new indoor house plant and was wondering if anyone knows about them and can give me advice on how to look after it so it will bloom again. Thanks:cross:

Dusty,

Sorry, but I do NOT have a green thumb when it comes to plants, so you really don't want my advice. :sad01_anim:

However, I see that Violet found you a web site to look at, and I hope that helps you and your Orchid.
:badidea: I do like plants, but I have never been any good at keeping them alive for very long, so it's just best that I leave alone. :israel:

Thanks Violet for the web site. Blessings !!:)

I... umm .. looked at the site and I think I bit off more than I can chew as they look like they take a lot of care and different potting directions etc. Oh well I''ll see how it goes.

Dusty, maybe the site was overwhelming.
I did read to water them only when the soil is dry and they like an east window best. :)

InHisLove, I have a couple of fake plants that look real~:p
I do have some live ones too, but the fake ones are part of the LR decor and I didn't want them dying!

InHisLove, I have a couple of fake plants that look real~:p

I do have some live ones too, but the fake ones are part of the LR decor and I didn't want them dying!
Fake plants are probably best for me, but I'd probably find a way to kill those too! :p

Dusty, maybe the site was overwhelming.

I did read to water them only when the soil is dry and they like an east window best. :)

Oh well. don't have an east window. So it will just have to survive or die. Anyways , I bought it when is blooming so will enjoy it while it is here.

Back