Our 24/7 Prayer Schedule

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Our 24/7 Prayer Schedule

I just created a spreadsheet to record who's praying at what time.
You can see the updated version by visiting this link: 247prayer.christianforumsite.com

If you are interested,
Please reply in this format?

Username:
your username on CFS
Start Time (GMT):
start time in GMT, use Time Zone Converter to convert your time to GMT
End Time (GMT):
end time in GMT, use Time Zone Converter to convert your time to GMT

For eg:

Username: Jeff
Start Time (GMT): 18:30
End Time (GMT): 19:00

Username: Mark_18
Start Time (GMT):
04:30
End Time (GMT):
05:00

I see excell format but cant use it. I got Excell however this link aint werkin. H,mmmm.
You da wiz Jeff :)
I might be mistaken on da format. Im not puter savy:(:D
Chili out

Its a non-editable web-based spreadsheet powered by Google Docs. I like using tools provided by Google. :)

Username: Mark_18
Start Time (GMT):
04:30
End Time (GMT):
05:00

Thanks Mark_18

Guys, you can start praying at the time you chose. :) Pray for everyone here and your family and friends. Go through the prayer requests and pray them too. If you feel tired or sleepy, sing a song.

Anytime you want to edit your timing, send me a pm.

Hello Jeff ... I am here at EST ( in OHIO ) and if you can add me too around 6 am that would be great !!! Drop me a pm either here or at Facebook as you have me as a friend there to when I am to start ... thanks :)

Hello Jeff ... I am here at EST ( in OHIO ) and if you can add me too around 6 am that would be great !!! Drop me a pm either here or at Facebook as you have me as a friend there to when I am to start ... thanks :)

Hi Lady Karen, you can start immediately. I've added you to the list.

Username: Growin In Grace
Start Time: 10:00 am
End Time: 10:30

Thank you Growin In Grace. By the way, welcome to CFS. :)

Hi Jeff. I am central standard time USA. I would like for you to add me from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Thank you so much.

blessings, Cheri

Prayer Warriors

I need prayers for a friend with stage IV cancer that her new chemo works and makes her cancer free. Would also like to join in your 24/7 prayers. I can start at 10AM anytime until 10PM

Back