Our History...

As I grow older I want to know more about my genealogy. Where my ancestors came from. Come to find out I am a league of nations. When I put a spiritual side of it we are told we were created by God out of the dust of the ground. Well at least Adam was. Maybe that is why men treat woman like dirt... (joke)

For many years I have search for knowledge that are deeper. Seeking the mysteries that can't be explained. UFO's, Star child skull, Elongated skulls of Peru and Crystal skulls, The pyramids of Egypt, Easter Island, things our technology can't do today to explain how they constructed these huge walls in Jerusalem, Egyptian pyramids. Pyramids all over the world. Crop circles.

My belief is we are not alone in the vast universe. Even in our Bible we have strange angels, vehicle that took Elijah away, pillar of fire by night, and shade for the day. Manna from heaven. Stuff that is unexplained there also.

So does anyone believe in strange flesh in our solar system giving us knowledge and wisdom.? Since Abraham's time we see them with oil lamps, horse back riding, donkey cart pulling life. Tending to the animals and fields to survive. Within the last 70 years or so look how our technology and life has changed. Example; my first computer was a Commodore 64. That is 64 kilobytes of memory. Not much there. Computers, fiber optics, the hadron collider, space travel. Crazy... So within the last 100 years we have change so much as a society with technology. Where did it come from. Why didn't our forefather's invent this stuff. Was this technology given to us from reverse engineering a Roswell crash in 1947? Who knows. All I know is something has changed. We were in the dark and now we are in the technological age.

I have been fighting what I believe. Was Jesus not from this planet and a form of advance race? We went up in the clouds. Why? What is in the sky we don't see? How did Jesus disappear into thin air and walk through walls?

Anyway I hope you get my point. Hope to hear from people and hear their input.

The rapid growth of science and technology has been accomplished through ordinary scientific and technological means. If you research the history of any form of modern technology in detail (computers, for example), you'll be able to see that each new advance has been built upon standard scientific/technical research, with no input from some mysterious source of information outside of our human race. The manufacture of things like the stonework of Sacsayhuaman may be a mystery to us today, but that doesn't mean a human explanation is impossible. They just haven't been discovered yet.

Older technology is used to build more recent technology. It takes time to develop the machines so they can be used to develop more complicated machines, which can then develop even more complicated machines. This naturally leads to exponential growth of technology. The development of the computer really sped this process up. ("many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased" - Daniel 12:4)

I'm not saying there isn't intelligent life on other planets. From a secular point of view, angels, demons, cherubim, etc would fit the description of aliens: they're non-human intelligent lifeforms. But I think it dangerous to look to them for information, scientific or otherwise. If an angel or other non-human life-form appeared, offering some temporal advancement or benefit (technology, power, etc), I wouldn't trust him.
I have been fighting what I believe. Was Jesus not from this planet and a form of advance race? We went up in the clouds. Why? What is in the sky we don't see? How did Jesus disappear into thin air and walk through walls?

Jesus is not a being from earth or any other planet. He is God in human flesh. Jesus existed before the universe was created - He created the universe and sustains it (John 1:1-3,10, Colossians 1:16-17, Hebrews 1:2-3). He took on human form when he came to earth from heaven (John 3:13). As God, He does not have to abide by the natural laws; the laws of nature are subject to Him. So, it's no problem for Him to walk through walls, create wine out of water, raise the dead, or whatever. He can do whatever He wants.

(BTW, I still have my Commodore 64's! After all of the world's computers have been hopelessly infected with viruses, I'll be able to power up my C64s and laugh: MUHAHAHAHA!!!)

Call me crazy-but I am willing to entertain you with my theory:

The first part of the equation is to remove the lie that humans are 'evolving' in anyway shape or form (except in knowledge and technology). It is clearly seen in the struggle to 'prove' "Scientific Evolution" happened at all. There is a whole lot of 'claiming' to have evidence but every time said evidence is thoroughly examined it falls apart.(www.icr.org) I point to a couple of key verses to back up my theory:

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.”
2 Peter 3;3-7
"And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed."

Luke17:26-29
"And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LorD of Noah"
Genesis 6:1-8

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.”
2 Corinthians 11-13

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.”
1 Timothy 6:20-21

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness. If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?”
John 3:11-12
Continued....

Point # 1: Ain't nothing new going on God hasn't already dealt with: "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun." Ecclesiastes 1:9

Point # 2: If we follow the Bible, God made it all. (Genesis 1 & 2)

Point #3: Knowing what I know about the wickedness of this world, there is more 'disinformation" / deceit than there is of 'true' knowledge.

Point # 4: Doing some minute research (even on the web) for 'forbidden archaeology' and/ or 'Out of place artifacts'; it quickly becomes clear there was a whole lot going on on earth at one time.

Point # 5: "Noah's Flood" / the deluge is pivotal to the history of mankind. Consider this FACTOID: there nearly 200 "flood legends" worldwide from early history-kind of hard to ignore. So why is there so much resistance when it comes to the flood in our 'popular history"? ANSWER: DECEPTION!

Ponder this factoid: Why do mountain ranges worldwide have sea shells on top of them? Hmmmmmm

8 people survived on ark according to the Bible-they saw and lived in the "pre-flood" era. It is very possible Noah met Adam-the first and probably most intelligent human being on the planet-God made the first one best. Do you think it is possible that our post-flood ancestors told stories of the 'mighty men of renown' to heir children? Do you suppose those stories survived in legend & myth?

Do you suppose the 'world' wants us to know "Truth"-of course it doesn't-truth leads to the Gospel of Christ.

Continued...

So here I begin the start of my theory:

'Unexplained archaeology", 'out of place artifacts', legends, myth, "ancient aliens" and the like all stem from our very real pre-flood history that was wiped out in the great Deluge.

To start to see this-we have to take what we do know and change (repent) our perspective. The Grand canyon for example, "modern science" claims it was created by the Colorado River flowing backwards for millions of years. The changed perspective tells us that the canyon was formed after the flood.(we see proof of concept in the aftermath of the Mt. St. Helen's eruption of 1980-just ask Brother Rusty!)

"In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened." Genesis 7:11 (Genesis 7:17-24)

The Earth was quite literally changed in that moment: pre-flood: there was a 'firmament of water' above and below the 'land', it never rained until the day of the flood as far as we can discern from scripture as well as there were no 'seasons' until after the flood.

Consider this: "And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother's name was Joktan." Genesis 10:25

The earth was 'divided'? There was one big continent. Some people claim possible 'Pangaea' theory on this one. I say the breaks in the continental divides sank and took the ruins not yet sunk (like the ruins of cities that resembled the mythical Atlantis) with it. Consider the all the "underwater city" discoveries we have and all the unexplained statues like on Easter Island. At one time-giants built stuff....

We actually live on the left over real estate-the prime real estate sunk-giving us oil....

Consider "dead-pools" of dinosaurs: this is important because modern science knows this truth. Where you find one dinosaur, you are more likely to find multiple dinosaurs because the dead bodies of dinosaurs collected into dead pools and sank into the mud hardening after the flood.

The "flood' is essential in understanding the magnitude in the change from pre to post-flood earth.

Consider these FACTOIDS: Why do coal miner's find "human artifacts" in coal supposedly 'millions' of years old? If no man ever say a 'dinosaur' AKA: Dragon, why are there paintings of them from early history? How do trees petrify through millions of years worth of geologic column without falling down? (They don't-they are a result of the flood! see 'Yellowstone Park Petrified Trees)

Change your perspective of what you know about our history....

Christians should believe in the 'absurd'. Why you might ask? I think we can easliy establish that our world system dogmatically tries to mask or reinterpret the truth.

Consider this: the attack on the Gospel started before the Gospel was even penned. The Pharisees weren't sure of what to think of John the Baptist and Jesus-THEIR MESSIAH! was labeled a 'magician' and a trickster. So why in the world do we think 'the world' would relinquish truth about anything?

Some things they cannot control because of the uber obviousness of it all. At one time 'science' taught that the earth was flat. At one time 'science' taught that veins in your body carried air. And the list could go on forever. But the excuse is that the 'scientists' were just ignorant of the truth' Really? Let's think about that statement deeply for a moment....

Hey-'science' got fluoride into our water supply-never mind that study after study has concluded fluoride causes brain damage, multiple chronic diseases and contributes to cancer and organ failure!See how easy it is to get a chemical that is LETHAL in small concentrated doses out of your hometown's water supply-then we will talk about the 'ignorance' of scientists....You might have some nice hard teeth when you die of cancer or some other thing....

Anyway, before I get to far off track. Christians should embrace the absurd-why? Consider the parting of the Red Sea. Consider the pillars of cloud and fire. Consider the walls of Jericho falling down. Consider a man being raised from the dead! Consider a Savior dying for you AND His RESURRECTION! AMEN! Consider Him coming back 'in the clouds' with legions of angels !

Our 'Faith' is absurd! It is "foolishness" to the world. We are 'fools' for Christ's sake because God's foolishness is greater than man's wisdom.

Technology builds on technology and is directly related to population. Population = competition = advancement. We should thank every generation from Adam for their many inventions.

Personally I don't see the big deal with the pyramids. Yes, it is very advanced construction / engineering but we are assuming the people of that time were dumb? There has never been a dumb generation and contrary to popular belief I firmly believe the bible = Jews were slaves = Jews built pyramids.
So does anyone believe in strange flesh in our solar system giving us knowledge and wisdom
Apart from demons, no. They are well known for their influence on society.

The logic of other humans / intelligent life forms on other planets does simply NOT add up. Firstly, I accept that God can do anything so anything is possible...but....Jesus died once for humans. Intelligence = free will = sin = needing a Saviour. The only other intelligent beings would then need to be similar to angels who would be created with accountabilty but with no plan of salvation should they sin. God would tempt fate and repeat what happened with the angels? I don't see that happening. Logic tells me that we and the angels are the last of the highly intelligent / accountable creations by God. Probably why there are so many of us.

Personally I don't see the big deal with the pyramids. Yes, it is very advanced construction / engineering but we are assuming the people of that time were dumb? There has never been a dumb generation ...

Yeah, according to evolutionary theory, we are getting better and more intelligent. But according to the Bible, we started out perfect and we've been going rapidly downhill ever since the fall. We may have better technology today, but our brains certainly haven't improved!

http://dtjsoft.com/2013/04/19/visions-of-our-future/

Back