Our Responsibility

Greetings Friends,
As Born Again Believers we have a Plan Already set for our lives.
What does this mean to us?

It means that our life is already picked out for us. It means God has already made a plan for our lives. His plans and not ours.

You may say I know His plan because it is what I want to do or am good at or even it just seems right. Or maybe you just never even thought about it.

Friends God's plan for our lives is not something we try and if it works it is God's plan. You can not pray a prayer and know His plan for you like some fortune teller.

It takes hard work and discipline seeking Him and allowing Him to mold and prepare you.
We must Earnestly Seek Him so we can DISCOVER His Plan for our lives.

Sadly enough far to many Christians never even fulfill His plan for them. They are to busy doing their own thing even if if looks like it is for God.

We all desire to hear those wonderful words, "well done My faithful servant" but many will not hear them.

We must Understand that it is NOT up to God to show us His Plan for our lives but rather our RESPONSIBILITY to FIND out what it is

So make up your mind and Diligently Seek Him and fulfill His Plan For You.

Blessings in Christ

Greetings Friends,
As Born Again Believers we have a Plan Already set for our lives.
What does this mean to us?

It means that our life is already picked out for us. It means God has already made a plan for our lives. His plans and not ours.

You may say I know His plan because it is what I want to do or am good at or even it just seems right. Or maybe you just never even thought about it.

Friends God's plan for our lives is not something we try and if it works it is God's plan. You can not pray a prayer and know His plan for you like some fortune teller.

It takes hard work and discipline seeking Him and allowing Him to mold and prepare you.
We must Earnestly Seek Him so we can DISCOVER His Plan for our lives.

Sadly enough far to many Christians never even fulfill His plan for them. They are to busy doing their own thing even if if looks like it is for God.

We all desire to hear those wonderful words, "well done My faithful servant" but many will not hear them.

We must Understand that it is NOT up to God to show us His Plan for our lives but rather our RESPONSIBILITY to FIND out what it is

So make up your mind and Diligently Seek Him and fulfill His Plan For You.

Blessings in Christ

AMEN!!!

Greetings Friends once again,

With in this topic of "Our Responsibility" I want to further this with another area that we must truly seek out.

Its called "Change"
Now we know scripture teaches us to not be like this world even though God Will forgive us.
Scripture also teaches us to do away with the sin that so easily trips us up and yes God will forgive us these things too.

This brings me to my point.
Its our Attitude which also pertains to our Actions and ReActions.

Its one thing to say hey I am not perfect and I make mistakes and God still Loves me And Yet its another thing to actually do something about it.

Its not up to God to change us but rather up to us to seek God and find out what to change with in ourselves.

We must not only repent and seek forgiveness BUT also seek change with in us. We must admit to our selves we need to change and admit to God we need to change and honestly seek Him.

Its not OK to keep on letting your flesh have its way simply because after all you are not perfect and God still loves you. No Friends, it's our Responsibility to deny the flesh and through Christ drawing on His Strength over come these area's of the flesh.

Here are but a few things that may seem like no big deal but in the Kingdom of God it is A Huge Deal.

1.Selfishness - Self centered - self is always right - self is quick to point out others wrongs thus keeping the attention off of them selves and on others - Quick Tempered and justifies it by turning the focus on others wrongs.

Again this is only a little glimpse into this and I pray that you can be honest with your Self and before God and take Responsibility for your self and deny your flesh of these Spiritual Treasonable Attributes and begin to walk in the Spirit of God more and more.

Blessings in Christ

Back