our responsiblilty

our responsiblilty

2 Corinthians 5
16So from now on we regard no one from a worldly point of view. Though we once regarded Christ in this way, we do so no longer. 17Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! 18All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: 19that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. 20We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God. 21God made him who had no sin to be sin[a] for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

We are a new creation when we are saved. We are meant to be a new creation and to be different from what we were before we were saved. If we're not then there's a problem.
Its our responsibility to go out into the world, across the street, and out of our comfort zone to minister. Its not enough to just support missions, but to actually be part of it. I find that verse 18 has some Very powerful words. "who reconciled us to himself" Think about that......WOW.
What does Reconciled mean? From the Websters dictionary i gathered. "to accept or be resigned to something not desired" That a God would do that just for us. To do something undesired! Wow....as 19 says even though we were sinful, he still did that for us.....
He calls us in 20 to be ambassadors for Christ. Not the model christian but to actually go out of our comfort zone and DO stuff for God. How awesome is it that he gives us this honor. He could have given it to someone else, or just had everyone know but yet he gave us the honor of doing it. Should we not take it?
To read 21 is just so impacting. That he who had no sin would bring him self down and allow us to be righteous. Why in the world would someone do that is beyond me........

What an awsome God that saved us? Why can we not serve him?

~thanks for reading. Hope you get something out of this~

By repenting we are reconciled through Christ by the hand of God. Put into order, pruned to shape, separating the weeds from the wheat, bad from Good, Flesh from soul to spirit, and to receive the reconciliation which is the holy spirit in the body of Christ.

God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and in him all things are reconciled to himself. Read Colossians 1:13:20

God bless

For God is the meaning of all and lord Jesus Christ is the reconciliation of the meaning
and we are the creation of the meaning through the reconciliation.
I hope I am not confussing you.

Thats why we are reconciled through the reconciliation by the meaning to receive the reconciliation (holy spirit through Christ)

For Christ is the true vine and God is the fertiliser prunner the crafter and we are the shoots.

It may be easier understood ;
Meaning ,reconciliation creation, born through the water (repentance) we are reconciled through Christ by the father to receive the holy spirit in the body of Christ.

God bless

When we are born again we receive a new spirit from God. This new inner man is like a holy seed which is fed and watered by the Word of God and the presence of God. As we walk in this newness of life the Holy Spirit imparts revelation in our spirit and our mind is renewed in that area as we believe. As we receive this revelation and our mind is renewed then our body follows thus our whole man walks in the will of our Father.

Back