Out of the abundance of the heart.

Out of the abundance of the heart.

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.Let us only speak the truth of His word it alone has the power to change our hearts and lives.But let us do it in love.

Amen

AD-SH2005Love-is-Patient-Posters.jpg

Amen Dusty love you dear sister in Christ God bless you always dear woman of God Daughter of the Most High Great and Awesome King.To all His precious peopel God bles and Gods grace be with you all in abundance that truly all His dear peopel mey Reign in life in and throughChrist Jesus the King.

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.Let us only speak the truth of His word it alone has the power to change our hearts and lives.But let us do it in love.

To speak the truth of God's word, is to say the same as God has said, Doing that will cirtainly change our lives.
Hewbrews 3: 1, Says Jesus is the Apostle and High Priest of our Profession, [confession].
The Greek word for "Profession" is "Confession", It means,
[To agree with, and say the same as]. So we have to agree with God, and say the same as God has said. Then Jesus becomes the High Priest of what we say,One of His present day Ministries is to bring to pass whatever we say, If it is in agreement with His word.
Hebrews 10: 23, Tells us to,
"Hold fast to our confession,[Saying the same as God], For He is faithful that promised.

So find out what God has said about you, and speak it.
Here are some things that God has said about us.
We are,
Triumphant, overcomers, victorious, more than conquerors, healed, rich Anointed and blessed.
start to confess that and see a change in your life.
Jesus said in Mark 11: 22- 23,
Have faith in God[Have the God kind of faith], For whosoever shall SAY unto this mountain, be moved, and cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but believe what he SAYS shall come to pass, he shall whatver he SAYS.
Jesus said you can have what you say, if it's in agreement with God's word.

I spent the first part of this weekend with a bunch of college roomates and teamates. Many of the guys we hadn't seen for 5-6years. When we were leaving a there were hugs and a ton of emotion very odd for a group of wrestlers I'd say :) . I never realized how much we depended on each other during that time in college.

When I think of what was said to each other, it was all from the heart, God was there. I also had the chance to share with some of my closest frineds the great things God has done in my life, since I was with them last time. What a blessing life is.

That's cool Tyler. We are here to tell others about God, always prepared to give our testimony and reason for our faith. The gospel of Christ is what the center of our lives should be. How easy it is for us to get sidetracked everyday by the stuff in the world.

Sometimes I think we're in a house that's on fire. From where we are it seems that the fire is a long way off. There's some people behind a closed door in a room across from us. Maybe they're watching tv, probably don't want to be distrbed. We occupied with doing something ourselves and feel we have plenty of time to warn them to get out of that room.

Today in church the message was about the gospel, being that Christ is the Gospel, and that really being the core of our church's mission. We went through Phillipians 1:21-30 with the emphasis being on vs. 27

For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose? I do not know! I am torn between the two: I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far; but it is more necessary for you that I remain in the body. Convinced of this, I know that I will remain, and I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith, so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me. Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in one spirit, contending as one man for the faith of the gospel without being frightened in any way by those who oppose you. This is a sign to them that they will be destroyed, but that you will be saved—and that by God. For it has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for him, since you are going through the same struggle you saw I had, and now hear that I still have.

God Bless you, Bro.

Back