Pakistan Christians Report Rapes and Attacks Against Workers - Worthy News

Pakistan Christians Report Rapes and Attacks Against Workers - Worthy News

Christian rights investigators have urged the Pakistani government to help end growing violence against the country's minority Christians, which include rape and attacks against workers, BosNewsLife monitored Monday, August 14.

More...

I know many pastors in Pakistan and know that even worse things have happened to them while the minister the gospel to the Lost and hurting ....but I also know that some christian pastors and evangelist have found favor with the government and are able to do more then others. For example one of my pastor friends was asked that her ministry become a dispensary for medicine and shots for the people of her area. Through this she and her team were able to minister to countless people of all faiths and were able to pray with many of them. They were also asked to go into muslem schools to read bible stories. It is amazing how God is opening doors for the ministers of the gospel in pakistan.

Though these pastors have times of trials and struggles far worse then we have they often have a much bigger impact! We should be praying that they be strengthened for their work and that they find favor with the government so that they may do even greater things for the Lord! Amen!

Back