Paleo Hebrew and the awesome letter by letter meanings

this post was actually in another thread, but it opens the door to Paleo Hebrew which is a most amazing study

iow we can study God's words by sentences which are made up of multiple words

or we can study God's words by words which are made up of multiple letters

it has been discovered that Hebrew words are actually sentences also when you study the meaning of each letter in a Hebrew word, as Abdicate shows here:

Here's the first time praise is used:

Genesis 29:35 (KJV)
And she conceived again, and bare a son: and she said, Now will I praise the LORD: therefore she called his name Judah; and left bearing.​

So let's look at praise. ידה is yada in Hebrew and means to shoot arrows, to cast, to throw down, to laud, to give thanks, to confess sins. It also means hand.

Its letters mean:
י - arm and hand/deed/work - value of 10
ד - door/pathway - value of 4
ה - grace/revelation/window - value of 5

Total: 19 (a prime number)

So praise is to use your arms and hands (Psa 134:2; 1 Tim 2:8) which opens a doorway to grace and revelation. The idea also is the movements of the hand enables work in the flesh and in the spirit. We raise our hands like a child asking for help, throw up our hands in surrender to a superior Force, in praise to give thanks and glory to God, and cast our cares and sins to His faithful judgement.

Judah - יהודה - is the tribe that always went up first to battle. We should praise before battle! If you remove the ד (Door - John 10:9 :) ) from the word you have יהוה which is the name God gave to Moses! Indeed, the Door from the tribe of Judah (Praise) is the Pathway (John 14:6) to the Father through confession and praise (Rom 10:9)!

Glory to God how His word is so entwined like a gorgeous tapestry revealing Your Son with every pulled thread!!

Some aids:

paleoChart.jpg

hebscheme.gif

Greek too:

greekscheme.gif

Both of the blue are from http://www.whatabeginning.com/Misc/Wonders/SA0.htm

And the older one I have permission to use from http://www.ancient-hebrew.org They have a great channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6JJpa_DEnsRZEgGk7yEGAQ

Some aids:

paleoChart.jpg

hebscheme.gif

Greek too:

greekscheme.gif

Both of the blue are from http://www.whatabeginning.com/Misc/Wonders/SA0.htm

And the older one I have permission to use from http://www.ancient-hebrew.org They have a great channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6JJpa_DEnsRZEgGk7yEGAQ
awesome

i saw someone's youtube work on alma - virgin

they proved by the Hebrew letters that alma is a young unmarried woman who still hides at home in the tent

this kind of study is so exciting that you can't help but praise God

Forgive me if this is not the right thread to ask this question, but how reliable is the king James with the strong version? Not necessarily for the paleo.. but for study in general

Forgive me if this is not the right thread to ask this question, but how reliable is the king James with the strong version? Not necessarily for the paleo.. but for study in general
imo every version, including kjv has mistranslations

that is why the Greek or Hebrew is a better study source

kjv version says man was created a little lower than the angels, but the Hebrew says man was created a little lower than Elohim : Psalms 8:5, Hebrews 2:7

imo every version, including kjv has mistranslations

that is why the Greek or Hebrew is a better study source

kjv version says man was created a little lower than the angels, but the Hebrew says man was created a little lower than Elohim : Psalms 8:5, Hebrews 2:7

Is there a good app that has a good hebrew/english translation? I have tried to read the abp and the cjb, to gain a better grasp on some things and see if I can tell the difference. I also have the king James with the strong numbers included, but from how Yahovah was explained... it does seem to be different.

However I also realized that I wrote it wrong.. should have been yehovah. But if the way they put the strongs numbers with the kjv... maybe it would be better to change what i am reading and using to study with?

Any thoughts Abdicate to add to truthfrees thoughts?

Is there a good app that has a good hebrew/englosh translation? I have tried to read the abp and the cjb, to gain a better grasp on some things and see if I can tell the difference. I also have the king James with the strong numbers included, but from how Yahovah was explained... it does seem to be different.

However I also realized that I wrote it wrong.. should have been yehovah. But if the way they put the strongs numbers with the kjv... maybe it would be better to change what i am reading and using to study with?

Any thoughts Abdicate to add to truthfrees thoughts?
there are 2 free downloadable programs that i use together

theword.net: http://www.theword.net/

isa: http://www.scripture4all.org/download/download_ISA3.php

Thank you sir, for searching... that was really kind.

However I read the reviews and from what i read and the Holy Spirit guidance.. ill stick with the "my sword" that i have... for i have the hisb downloaded in it. I just wanted to make sure it was on the up and up. I keep forgetting i have it, and sometimes question it's validity.

But if the Holy Spirit reminded me... I must have a good one... cuz He never leads us astray :)

Blessings in abundance to you and your family!

However I read the reviews and from what i read and the Holy Spirit guidance.. ill stick with the "my sword" that i have... for i have the hisb downloaded in it. I just wanted to make sure it was on the up and up. I keep forgetting i have it, and sometimes question it's validity.

But if the Holy Spirit reminded me... I must have a good one... cuz He never leads us astray :)

MySword Bible is a good one for Android. It has Thayer for Greek and BDB for Hebrew. Both are what I use.

P.S. Anything translated into another language has a degradation and misunderstandings. The translators have a bias even if they intend not to have one. Then there's the loss of cultural significant and nuances. But God's word is so powerful that it's still powerful through any translation. There are so many gems, and in the end, it's the live relationship with the Lord and the duty of the Holy Spirit to teach a teachable heart that we don't need the written words, for they are written on our hearts and in the stars.

P.S. Anything translated into another language has a degradation and misunderstandings. The translators have a bias even if they intend not to have one. Then there's the loss of cultural significant and nuances. But God's word is so powerful that it's still powerful through any translation. There are so many gems, and in the end, it's the live relationship with the Lord and the duty of the Holy Spirit to teach a teachable heart that we don't need the written words, for they are written on our hearts and in the stars.
amen

dave roberson would pray in the spirit over the bible as he read it

many times he asked his assistant to find out what the Greek/Hebrew said and before the assistant could come back with an answer, dave got the same answer from the Holy Spirit first

so i guess being led by the Holy Spirit first and last is sufficient

i heard a testimony that the Chinese christians have no bibles, yet their contagious faith and personal knowledge of God is outstanding

thank you both for reminding me that God is really all i need

other things may be available, but seeking God rather than other resources is still the best way

Back