Parallel Teachings

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Parallel Teachings

As a non denominational teacher of God's Word, chapter by chapter and verse by verse, if I were only able to have a single King James Version text of the Book of Isaiah, I could teach almost all of the New Testament from that single Old Testament Book.

The visions of Isaiah, as he wrote them down on scrolls in the years around 690 B.C., showed how things would be as Christ became our Messiah. As an example, compare the text of Isaiah 7-9 (KJV) with the Books of Matthew and Luke. The parallel teachings are amazing.

Another example is found in Isaiah 11 (KJV) as compared to Revelation 20-21 (KJV) where the 1000 years of the millenium are spoken of. There are many other examples of these parallel texts between the Book of Isaiah (KJV) and New Testament.

God's Word has no inconsistencies and those non-Christians who nit-pick scripture out of context, are part of the plan of Satan to deceive. Stay focused on God's Message to us, and ignore the deceivers by using your Christian discernmrnt.

Isaiah has always fascinated me and is one of my favorite books.

I am going to be a preacher.. but not a non-denominational one. :)

I like the whole Bible, man. each book.. each verse .. at some point in my life has been a help to me.

As a non denominational teacher of God's Word, chapter by chapter and verse by verse, if I were only able to have a single King James Version text of the Book of Isaiah, I could teach almost all of the New Testament from that single Old Testament Book.

The visions of Isaiah, as he wrote them down on scrolls in the years around 690 B.C., showed how things would be as Christ became our Messiah. As an example, compare the text of Isaiah 7-9 (KJV) with the Books of Matthew and Luke. The parallel teachings are amazing.

Another example is found in Isaiah 11 (KJV) as compared to Revelation 20-21 (KJV) where the 1000 years of the millenium are spoken of. There are many other examples of these parallel texts between the Book of Isaiah (KJV) and New Testament.

God's Word has no inconsistencies and those non-Christians who nit-pick scripture out of context, are part of the plan of Satan to deceive. Stay focused on God's Message to us, and ignore the deceivers by using your Christian discernmrnt.

Amen, Amen!

God's message...not ours.

Back