Parks are fun!

Yesterday my girls and I took off to see another park. It was so fun! We plan on going back Friday. Picnic packed to bring, towels, etc. It was such a beautiful day yesterday. It wasn't too hot and the breeze was blowing nicely. We try to find kayak or canoe launch areas so we can be by the water for Sully. He loves the water being a lab! We make sure we do his ears and everything afterwards. Gosh he was exhausted yesterday and still this morning lol! Next 2 days will be resting, cleaning up the house since we are usually gone all weekend [health permitting]. There is a Blue's Fest downtown where I live so we plan on going down for a bit to see that, the market [fruits, vegetables and cheese curds] on Saturday. I usually get my girls $4 apple fritter and beaver tail for a treat for all the incredible hard work they do daily. Sunday we usually go to a park and have Bible study [no water].

Parks are so much fun! We love finding new ones and packing picnics. We love playing with Sully too giving him a chance to be off duty [he really isn't ever off duty].

Attachments

• 131002363.jpg
    131002363.jpg
    976.5 KB · Views: 7
Parks are fabulous places. I also love woods and forests.

One of my favourite places is Wales. I used to stay in a little cottage in Deganwy. Deganwy is a small harbour for boats fishing etc. Behind the cottages we used to walk over the hills and meet the local cows, rabbits and one day a rather unfriendly looking bull.

My favourite place to walk was past the harbour and up the road to Conwy. A beautiful place to be. You can see Conwy Castle from Deganwy and it is lit up at night time. It is open to the public.

Conwy has a lot of beauty, sea,beach, parks,woods, etc.

Conwy Wales - About the Area

Conwy Castle, Wales, History and Details

We found a different one lastnight! It was so close to home. Like 14 minutes from home by bus.

It's nice it is so close. We had no idea. We will be going back Friday. My birthday is next week but I am having IV treatments the "day before my birthday" so I am going to be feeling crummy. We decided to do it this weekend. Friday we will go the park, bring a picnic and we get to play with Sully. Thurs we have Farmer's Market event from 4-6. They have a park there - it's beautiful! We will probably play with Sully there too. ❤️

Costs nothing for us to bring a picnic and enjoy the outdoors. We all have monthly bus passes now. We get to go everywhere with the stair lift at our fingertips tips!

Attachments

• 138027962.jpg
    138027962.jpg
    902.5 KB · Views: 4
Yesterday my girls and I took off to see another park. It was so fun! We plan on going back Friday. Picnic packed to bring, towels, etc. It was such a beautiful day yesterday. It wasn't too hot and the breeze was blowing nicely. We try to find kayak or canoe launch areas so we can be by the water for Sully. He loves the water being a lab! We make sure we do his ears and everything afterwards. Gosh he was exhausted yesterday and still this morning lol! Next 2 days will be resting, cleaning up the house since we are usually gone all weekend [health permitting]. There is a Blue's Fest downtown where I live so we plan on going down for a bit to see that, the market [fruits, vegetables and cheese curds] on Saturday. I usually get my girls $4 apple fritter and beaver tail for a treat for all the incredible hard work they do daily. Sunday we usually go to a park and have Bible study [no water].

Parks are so much fun! We love finding new ones and packing picnics. We love playing with Sully too giving him a chance to be off duty [he really isn't ever off duty].
Transformed Parks are always wonderful wherever you go in this world amongst our many cities there lays the veneration of the park before us. Established in all its beauty and glory from a past memory instilled within us of when walked in harmony and perfection amongst the paradise we once knew as the garden of Eden. May we continue to enjoy as we think upon the deeper reflections of the park ❤️ F2CFD12D-34B0-4B39-A36D-DE863AFF034E.jpeg

Last edited:
Back