Participants With Demons

Etu, you are a joke. Why are you here?
What do you know of the scientific community? Ever heard of the Collins report?
Psychologists? spare me, they are in it for the free therapy.

Christ without angels? Makes Him just a nice man. Philosophy with no substance.
CS Lewis covered all this, you might try reading it.
If you don't take any of the spiritual aspects of Christianity seriously, why are you here?

You do understand that a human is an angel with a body?
(a little lower than angels) but you get the idea.
If you don't believe in angels, do you believe in you?
Do you not see that this bring into question any beliefs you might have?
Throw out all the spirits and what do you have? Atheist humanism.

Why do so many allow their Christianity to be all rife with silly mythological nonsense? Demons, angels . . . come on this is 2013, we have a very good comprehension of what is objectively real and what isn't.
IMO all that make-believe only depreciates the real objective of Christ and that is simply LOVE without the bells and whistles and fear and fantasy.
Hi Etu

Jesus's objective was not to bring ''love'' but fire and division Luke 12:49-56. Rather, what He did was out of love.

As for demons, many Christians should have testimonies. Before we come to Christ it is only logical that the forces of darkness try hold onto us. I don't believe God generally allows any to see them. If you don't take the bible as evidence, simply youtube it. There are many who were involved in the occult and constantly harrassed by demons before they came to Christ.

Would you mind sharing what your beliefs are? Makes it easier to see where you coming from ;). Perhaps in another thread?

And I have been an occultist and personally involved with Demonaltry for over 30 years as well . . . in a very different arena though :whistle: . . . no objective demon reality, it's in your head.
One can only ask of the Moderators why a self confessed occultist is allowed membership on a supposedly Christian forum site.:confused::eek::confused:

Etu, you are a joke. Why are you here?
What do you know of the scientific community? Ever heard of the Collins report?
Psychologists? spare me, they are in it for the free therapy.

Christ without angels? Makes Him just a nice man. Philosophy with no substance.
CS Lewis covered all this, you might try reading it.
If you don't take any of the spiritual aspects of Christianity seriously, why are you here?
Stop asking me why I am here . . . I am, so deal with it.
I've read plenty . . . none of your apologetic rhetoric doesn't faze me.

You do understand that a human is an angel with a body?
(a little lower than angels) but you get the idea.
If you don't believe in angels, do you believe in you?
Do you not see that this bring into question any beliefs you might have?
Throw out all the spirits and what do you have? Atheist humanism.
Do you understand you are crazy? LOL . . . humans are not dumbed down angels, think about what you just said.
Naturally, I believe in me, to the point where I realize that I am responsible for me and not some imaginary angel guardian nonsense.
Place the spirits where they belong (in our subjective universes) and everything for once begins to make sense.
Too many stupid labels, too much "US" and "THEM" rotten attitudes, what an awful way to exist.

Would you mind sharing what your beliefs are? Makes it easier to see where you coming from ;). Perhaps in another thread?
I suppose I might as well, even though it would be the demise of my membership here . . .

Friends, Opposers . . . After reading through much of this forum I see a great many who are very sincere and devoted to their Faith, that are living life and allowing their Faith and its lessons to guide them through difficult times. I find all of this wonderful. I believe religion supplies us with comfort and community . . . until it is used as a weapon against others.

I am a non-theistic Luciferian and one of the Hierophants of a world wide Luciferian Order.

Don't mistake Satan as only the anti-Christian boogeyman created by the Judeo-Christian world. He is much more than that Abrahamic name, Satan has always existed, only under other names and guises, Satan is a powerful and primordial archetype of man's psyche.

This archetype is the reflection of how we perceive ourselves in relation to what we call the "others". Satan is the negative definition of what we believe is human. He is a social and cultural phenomenon and as old as humanity itself. There has always and will always, be essentially two worldviews consisting of oppositions and they are "Us & Them".

Sumerian and Akkadian tablets concur this worldview from the earliest known writings, the ancient Egyptian word for an Egyptian meant "human", the Greek word for non-Greeks was "barbaroi". The Jewish Essenes called non-Essenes "ha satan" (adversary), Zoroastrianism set forth the dualistic "good" (what we believe in) and "evil" (what they believe in).

"A society does not simply discover its others, it fabricates them, by selecting, isolating, and emphasizing as aspect of another people's life, and making it symbolize their difference" - William Scott Green (Professor of the history of religion - ancient Judaism, biblical studies, and the theory of religion).

So, who is this Satan? He is who you are not!

If you are going to ask "Do Luciferians Worship Satan?" The answer is "no".
We do not worship Satan nor even believe in Satan or an actual Lucifer for that matter! We believe that the objective / physical universe is a product of rules, principles, geometric order and quantum physics, that there is no such thing as an Almighty Divine Architect Creator. That the true god is within all of us and that we are individual deities wandering around in this darkness searching for the Light . . . which as you guessed it, Lucifer will bring.

Outside of a few rather nasty people here, my stay was more than pleasant and very informative, I respect people who can back up what they believe in. I never intended to be harassed to the point of senseless ad hominem attacks.

Aurora Lucis Praeco ex et Renasci
Etu Malku

Thanks Etu.

One thing that gets to me....sets your belief a bit further from hope... is the fact that you refer to yourself/ves as ''Luciferian''.... after knowing the historic Christian view on that name. You can argue all day long that Lucifer is not satan. But fact is that you are placing yourself in a position of direct opposition to 99% of Christians. There is hence, definitely an element of rebellion to Christianity / Jesus.

I guess if your belief was called Etuism, nobody would join. You know I have a valid point ;)!

So, why join Luciferians and not another belief?

"We do not worship Satan nor even believe in Satan or an actual Lucifer for that matter!"
"which as you guessed it, Lucifer will bring."

If this Lucifer does not actually exist, how will he bring anything?

demon (n.)
c.1200, from Latin daemon "spirit," from Greek daimon "deity, divine power;
Christian Greek translations and Vulgate for "god of the heathen" and "unclean spirit." (there's that awful Vulgate full of misleading translations again).
I can't argue what you 'believe' you have experienced, I personally don't believe it for one second.
And I have been an occultist and personally involved with Demonaltry for over 30 years as well . . . in a very different arena though :whistle: . . . no objective demon reality, it's in your head.

Well once again we see the problem.

1. You stated that you do not believe the Bible is the Word of God.

2. You just stated that you have been an occultist and involved with demonaltry for over 30 years.

There is the agenda that you bring with you to this site!!!!

My guess is that you will now say that you have been "studying occultism and demonology for 30 years" BUT that is not what you just said now is it?

Are you a saved man, a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ as the Son of God and your Savior or Are you a witch/warlock ?

Are you a witch/warlock ?

Am not sure if that is the correct term : )

Notes:

More of a psychology buff that uses religious terminologies.

Claiming authenticity with historical group of ancient people.

Explains reality using natural Science, refuses to acknowledge the existence of the supernatural reality.

Can quote well bible verses, seems to agree with the concept of LOVE….

Seems to quote Jesus teaching LOVE, that is, seems to acknowledge historical Jesus, although may or highly likely to suddenly kick in he does not... so as to leave you blank of what to say : )

Seems to believe in human alone, capacity for conspiracy theory of grand scale.

Seems trying to explain the Christian equivalent of Paul’s Roman 6, the conflict inside a man using psychology, although using religious terminologies and symbolism.

Offers to shed some “light”, using the bible as well as the dictionary.

Google name found active in non-Christian site.

Highly likely to be banned sooner or later : )

Last edited:
Hello Major, from what he states he buys into a form of gnosticism but without the dual gods.
He essentially worships himself, a common feature in Satanists and occultists of any stripe.

BTW "warlock" is not a proper term for anything, male witches are just male witches.
It comes from the term "wicca".

Hello Major, from what he states he buys into a form of gnosticism but without the dual gods.
He essentially worships himself, a common feature in Satanists and occultists of any stripe.

BTW "warlock" is not a proper term for anything, male witches are just male witches.
It comes from the term "wicca".

Hello again Glo........ I see we have another one that crawled out from under a rock!

On the "Satanic International Network", when asked ........Why did you join this network.

Etu Malku answered.............."Devil told me to".

I suppose I might as well, even though it would be the demise of my membership here . . .

Friends, Opposers . . . After reading through much of this forum I see a great many who are very sincere and devoted to their Faith, that are living life and allowing their Faith and its lessons to guide them through difficult times. I find all of this wonderful. I believe religion supplies us with comfort and community . . . until it is used as a weapon against others.

I am a non-theistic Luciferian and one of the Hierophants of a world wide Luciferian Order.

Don't mistake Satan as only the anti-Christian boogeyman created by the Judeo-Christian world. He is much more than that Abrahamic name, Satan has always existed, only under other names and guises, Satan is a powerful and primordial archetype of man's psyche.

This archetype is the reflection of how we perceive ourselves in relation to what we call the "others". Satan is the negative definition of what we believe is human. He is a social and cultural phenomenon and as old as humanity itself. There has always and will always, be essentially two worldviews consisting of oppositions and they are "Us & Them".

Sumerian and Akkadian tablets concur this worldview from the earliest known writings, the ancient Egyptian word for an Egyptian meant "human", the Greek word for non-Greeks was "barbaroi". The Jewish Essenes called non-Essenes "ha satan" (adversary), Zoroastrianism set forth the dualistic "good" (what we believe in) and "evil" (what they believe in).

"A society does not simply discover its others, it fabricates them, by selecting, isolating, and emphasizing as aspect of another people's life, and making it symbolize their difference" - William Scott Green (Professor of the history of religion - ancient Judaism, biblical studies, and the theory of religion).

So, who is this Satan? He is who you are not!

If you are going to ask "Do Luciferians Worship Satan?" The answer is "no".
We do not worship Satan nor even believe in Satan or an actual Lucifer for that matter! We believe that the objective / physical universe is a product of rules, principles, geometric order and quantum physics, that there is no such thing as an Almighty Divine Architect Creator. That the true god is within all of us and that we are individual deities wandering around in this darkness searching for the Light . . . which as you guessed it, Lucifer will bring.

Outside of a few rather nasty people here, my stay was more than pleasant and very informative, I respect people who can back up what they believe in. I never intended to be harassed to the point of senseless ad hominem attacks.

Aurora Lucis Praeco ex et Renasci
Etu Malku

Well, I on the other hand DO NOT FEAR LOSING MY MEMBERSHIP HERE and even if warned that I would do so, I would still confront people like you. I like my other brothers here will look into your eye with the power of the Holy Spirit in us and declare to you that we are Children of the most High God and we do not back away or down from those who defame the Lord Jesus Christ and those who worship Satan. Some of us recognized exactly what your agenda was along time ago and have just waited for you to admitt what we already knew. You are arrogant, self worshipping and seem to believe you have something the world wants. NOT SO.

You just like Satan are a liar. You has stated that you do not believe in Lucifer but in your comment above state clearly................
"That the true god is within all of us and that we are individual deities wandering around in this darkness searching for the Light . . . which as you guessed it, Lucifer will bring."

You say that you do not worship Satan as a Luciferian....NOT SO!!! You are either a Child of God or you are a child of the devil!!!!

You are in fact a lost man on your way to hell and the one who you do not believe exists, will be waiting to welcome you when you get there. OF that I am very sure. BUT...................Just as it is for other men the same it is for you.

IF you will confess your sin and call upon the name of the Lord Jesus for the forgiveness of your sin, God will save you from the destruction of the judgment that is coming.

Will you bow your head......ask God to come into your heart and cleanse you and save. Will you say it out loud and believe it in your heart?????

Back