Pasta Lovers - You have to try this one !

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Pasta Lovers - You have to try this one !

As an advanced amateur chef ( I was trained at age 13-14 by a master chef ), I was experimenting with flavor combinations and came up with an alternative to the heavy tomato based sauces for pasta.

To accompany a four to six person serving of pasta such as; Spaghetti, Rotinini. Linguini, Rotelle, or Ravioli:

Use: Two cans of Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup emptied into a 2 quart sauce pan. Add 1 cup of 1 or 2 percent milk and 1/4 cup of water and wisk to smooth out. Add 3 tablespoons of a high quality steak seasoning 'rub' such as "Wildtree Rancher Steak Rub" [ www.wildtree.com ]. Add 2 tablespoons of dried onion bits. Add 3 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Place over low heat and wisk to make a creamy pour-over sauce. Serve at 165 degrees and mix thoroughly with your pasta dish. You can also serve chicken strips as a side as well as brocolli or asparagus. Try this instead of conventional tomato based pasta sauces...

Bon apetite...

As an advanced amateur chef ( I was trained at age 13-14 by a master chef ), I was experimenting with flavor combinations and came up with an alternative to the heavy tomato based sauces for pasta.

To accompany a four to six person serving of pasta such as; Spaghetti, Rotinini. Linguini, Rotelle, or Ravioli:

Use: Two cans of Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup emptied into a 2 quart sauce pan. Add 1 cup of 1 or 2 percent milk and 1/4 cup of water and wisk to smooth out. Add 3 tablespoons of a high quality steak seasoning 'rub' such as "Wildtree Rancher Steak Rub" [ www.wildtree.com ]. Add 2 tablespoons of dried onion bits. Add 3 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Place over low heat and wisk to make a creamy pour-over sauce. Serve at 165 degrees and mix thoroughly with your pasta dish. You can also serve chicken strips as a side as well as brocolli or asparagus. Try this instead of conventional tomato based pasta sauces...

Bon apetite...

Yummmmmmmmmm, this sounds delish...and as soon as I can cook again, I will be trying it.

Thanks Pastor Gary for sharing it.

Blessings, Cheri

Quick and easy .... That's what I like . For sure I will try it . I just have to watch my salt intake and they say canned soups have a lot of salt .

I also make my own sauce . I don't buy the commercial ones .

I like to take a can of tomatoes .... squish them up and added already sautied , mushrooms , garlic , oregano ., pepper ( You can add salt I don't ) onions and then put it in the crock pot and let it all marry together. If you want meat base cook the meat with the other first.

I like your idea and am going to try it for sure cause living by myself , I need quick and easy recipes. and of course I will be able to store the unused portion in containers in the freezer to have for another time. Thanks

Back