Peace To All In Christ

Thanks to the forum administrators for the opportunity to fellowship in this community. I look forward to meeting Christ's people in this environment of good will. I accepted Christ again after a time of being trapped by the horrors of addiction. I should say Christ accepted me. He brought be a long way since then and I love to share his love with others. He came and got me when I was at my lowest and raised me up to heavenly places just like it says n Ephesians when I was a child of wrath. So greetings to you all and I hope we will have fun on our journey of life, love, and laughter in our savior's care. Maybe someone can share their testimony with me and we can join together in the love of Christ's mercy. So awesome I feel his presence as I write this right now.

I was so happy to read that " This is a FRIENDLY...let me say it again...FRIENDLY Christian only Community." I am a member of another site that was very competitive and people pressure to believe exactly what they believe about everything and get very upset when you decide to stick with your own upbringing. I just know I love the Lord and I want to share that with others.

Godbe4me, I read your Thankful posts....All of them and I had a tear in my eye by the time I was done. I can tell you love God with all your heart. Beautiful. He saved me from a dark path and I owe my life to the Lord so he can have it. At least I try, I still have my ways I fight but who is perfect but Christ?

Hello my brother from another mother heheeh! Welcome to CFS. Call me chili :) You will like it here. We are all HOT for GOD. Come n kik bak with you feet on the fire and fellowship with us. I'll throw an extra chili on the grill 4 ya :) God bless you bro

Chili out.

Godbe4me, I read your Thankful posts....All of them and I had a tear in my eye by the time I was done. I can tell you love God with all your heart. Beautiful. He saved me from a dark path and I owe my life to the Lord so he can have it. At least I try, I still have my ways I fight but who is perfect but Christ?

Yes, I love my Father with all my heart, mind, and soul. I would not be here today if I was not under His protection. None of us are perfect and we all are a work in progress. The Christian life is a journey and the journey takes a lifetime. Please join in on the thread, it is open for anyone who has something to thank God for. Just jump right on in.

God bless,

Godbe4me

Are there any other places "newbies" are recommended to go and post? I'll just look around and see what's out there.

Welcome rturner76,

Sooo glad that you decided to join us. Hope you enjoy your stay here :)). This is really a great site where there are lots of powerful, knowledgeable folks to make friends with and learn more about God.

Hope your blessed
Jake

Back