peace to u all

Interesting question...Well the Bible says that only and if only she commits adultery (sexual immorality) with another man, only then can it happen. However in-spite of these things happening we are encouraged to pray and ask God for the wisdom and the right thing to do..

Yes Christians are not called to divorce to wife.. Our God is not leaving us forsaking us.. Even we do wrong He is forgiving us and doing better things in our life.. That's why we are fallowing God. Only if you found adultery we can forsake our wives (this is sad in old testament).. But according to word.. if we go to study in deep,, many times we are getting forgiveness.. In my view.. if we are saved.. we have to guide our wives to truth.. that is also service to Lord.. If you fail in your home how you can rule or talk in the assembly of God.. Do according to Word.. Jesus is not accepted the divorce to wives,..
Mar 10:2 And the Pharisees came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife? tempting him.
3 And he answered and said unto them, What did Moses command you?
4 And they said, Moses suffered to write a bill of divorcement, and to put her away.
5 And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept.
6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
7 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
8 And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.
9 What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
Even we are saved in Him we are doing wrong, when we are doing wrong that means we are in adultery with worldly tings.. God is forgiving us.. We are not perfect.. but grace is doing all for us.. PLEASE DO AS LORD IS DOING FOR YOU..

and even if she commits adultery you do better to forgive her and take her back. If she repents of course and it was say a ''once off''.

and a man is very responisble for alot of the kaka that would exist leading to a potential divorce as he needs to take the responibility of the spiritual leader.

has a christian, what can ur wife do for u, that can make u divoice her ?

Relationships gone wrong (sighs) – Bah Humbug, right? First off, God is a being of light (Someday, when I’m “comfy” with you all, I’ll tell you how I know this but until then, you must remain in ignorance of how stupid and shallow I can be.) We are made in God’s image and we are sent here, to this earth plain, in a suit of lights with dark spots. Our only job, if you will, our only task, is to light up our own dark spots. Don’t get me wrong, it’s wonderful indeed, to help light someone else’s dark spot but rarely do we truly recognize this at the time and usually it’s only a hint we get when we reach our own epiphanies, as we light one of our own dark spots. Actually, I can think of only one human who lit his dark spots alone – Christ. Our biggest, hardest lessons are about relationships, particularly significant other relationships. It’s amazing, really, that the universe always pairs us with the teacher we need to learn the lesson that is warranted. Think about it. The teacher is a student who needs to learn something from us and we are the student teacher. It goes both ways. I invented a game in 1995 mainly because I detested “truth or dare”. My rules were: No asking for real names, addresses or phone numbers. If the other player wanted to proscribe an area where questions could not be asked, that was cool as long as they proscribed it at the beginning. You had to commit to playing until you both had a chance to ask a last question. You were allowed to ask ancillary questions to clarify the answer to the first question. Oh, and did I mention? You could only answer any question with absolute truth. Two of my stock questions were: What was the most humiliating moment of your life, why was it humiliating and do you feel the same way about it. Another was do you believe God exists? The very best question I was ever asked was “what is the history of your attraction?” To help me answer, he gave me his history. He said he had always been attracted to the “broken wing”. When the wing was fixed, they flew away. To that time, I would have told you how different my relationships were – nothing similar. The reality was I was outraged by those who didn’t fall right away for my feminine ways (arrogant grin). I went for the indifferent, pretended or otherwise ( I mean how dare they resist me?) and what I ended up with was a man incapable of showing me love, that they indeed felt, in any way I needed or hoped for. Okay, all around the mulberry bush, but I needed that understanding, with a dark spot lit. My point being, look only for your own wrong-headed behavior in any relationship (I don’t care what they did!) If you don’t stop blaming the other for what happened, you’ll never light that dark spot. Not only that, the universe will keep bringing the same lesson to you, only harder and harder, until you get it. If divorce lights your light, I don’t believe the Almighty will be wrought with you.

Huh! I came here to post a reply to a message that's no longer here. Just in case they're still watching the thread -Divorce is hell on kids, no matter what age they are when it happens. The younger they are the more likely they are convinced that they are to blame for some past behavior. Parents should take care to sit their young'uns down and make sure both parents tell them they love them and always will. Be grown-ups and don't wrestle the issues between you with the children around. Those children are always going to be 1/2 you, half your spouse and nastiness only tears them apart. Do NOT use the children as leverage. Even in the best circumstances, your child's world has just broken apart and they are hurt. Don't add to the damage.

Back