Pentagon ‘three-day blitz’ plan for Iran

Pentagon ‘three-day blitz’ plan for Iran

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article2369001.ece

<<THE Pentagon has drawn up plans for massive airstrikes against 1,200 targets in Iran, designed to annihilate the Iranians’ military capability in three days, according to a national security expert.

Alexis Debat, director of terrorism and national security at the Nixon Center, said last week that US military planners were not preparing for “pinprick strikes†against Iran’s nuclear facilities. “They’re about taking out the entire Iranian military,†he said.>>

Are we headed for another one?

I pray that the scenario described never comes to pass. Far too many lives, both American and in the Middle East have been lost as a result of this military madness mindset. God help us all!

That is the key Michael, God is the only one who can help us. This all must take place and it will only get worse before YHVH will intervene.

I pray that the scenario described never comes to pass. Far too many lives, both American and in the Middle East have been lost as a result of this military madness mindset. God help us all!

Michael, i'm sure you mean well however I respectfully disagree. I hope this scenario does come to pass; and I hope it comes soon.
War sucks, sure, but it's necessary.
I look forward to the return of Jesus to set up His Kingdom!

Michael, i'm sure you mean well however I respectfully disagree. I hope this scenario does come to pass; and I hope it comes soon.
War sucks, sure, but it's necessary.
I look forward to the return of Jesus to set up His Kingdom!

:eek:

Pray for peace brethren, even if it is foreordained to happen~God could have judged Nineveh, as he eventually did, yet sent Jonah with a message of repentance and peace in hopes of saving some.

:eek:

Pray for peace brethren, even if it is foreordained to happen~God could have judged Nineveh, as he eventually did, yet sent Jonah with a message of repentance and peace in hopes of saving some.

You're right. I understand what you mean. I ultimately want peace. But I know that True Peace will not arrive until Jesus returns to set up His Kingdom. When I hope for war, it's because I know that war will bring us closer and closer to the day that Jesus comes again. I don't want temporary peace.... I want the True Eternal Peace that only Jesus can bring.
But I shouldn't forget Gods saving grace. And thats the reason He has been so generous with time because He doesn't want anyone to perish but to come to repentance.

The United States military has planned, and is prepared for an attack with every nation on the globe. On their soil or on our own. The time to prepare is now. That way, in the event of military action, we react, and we have trained beforehand.

That does not imply that any military action is imminent. Only that we have, and continue to prepare for all possible scenarios.

I thank God every day for our military, the fact that they train and plan for every foreseeable threat to our National Security, and for our God given rights as a free people.

Although it very well may become necessary that in the future we will need to remove Iran's military capabilities, I for one am proud and secure in the knowledge that our Pentagon has trained and prepared for that very possibility. (Along with tens of thousands of other possibilities.)

But I would add this... Thinking that the "London Times" has the slightest clue what our Nation, or our military have in mind, is nothing short of laughable. IMHO. :)

But I would add this... Thinking that the "London Times" has the slightest clue what our Nation, or our military have in mind, is nothing short of laughable. IMHO. :)

:D

Hey CSchultz, my folks live in Abilene, you anywhere near there?

Back