Personal relationship issue with GF

Once you become impatient then you become Frustrated and if you are frustrated then you Are Not In Faith!!

Impatience robs you of the faith you need to receive even direction from the Father and opens the door unto our enemy the devil to begin to ride herd over you.

You can not hear even if He yells the answer.

James 1:4
But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

Praying!!

Blessings
FCJ

"but I believe once i can tame it I will be able to see more of His answers."

"but I believe once i can tame it I will be able to see more of His answers."
Developing Patience is like building muscles. There must be some kind of "Resistance" in order to work out and develop true patience.

Today's understanding of patience is very sloppy and far from true Biblical Patience.

Today folks say patience is simply putting up with or dealing with something. So to put up with means one must change his actions according to the situation.

Now True Biblical Patience is just the opposite.
One must Stay The Same constantly and consistency the same no matter what happens.

Tragedy hits.....you are not moved and stay calm and peaceful and full of the Joy of the Lord. You then can "Hear" from the Father on what to do.

True Biblical Patience consist on Unwavering Faith and Trust. The only thing that moves you is the Word of God.

Blessings
FCJ

Hello and welcome to the forum, Dan. CFS includes much bible discussion, lots of good fellowship by caring people, and prayer support. I see you are planning to get religious counsel next week. If I need personal (relationship) counsel I go to my church where there are qualified people to help in these personal and sensitive matters. I am all for being a part of a church community with face to face contact. I am praying for you. "Lord, please help Dan find the answers regarding this problem and direct him to a place where he can get the counsel he needs whether that is a church or an agency. Help him to get his heart and life lined up with your Will. We thank your Holy Spirit for leading him here where we can pray for him. In the powerful Name of Jesus. Amen!

Proverbs 11:14

“Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.”

King James Version (KJV)

Last edited:
Back