Cleanse my heart, and make me whole;
Be transformed in my heart today,
As I turn from my sin and pray.
Make Your will known to my heart.
May I not from You depart.
How I long to hear You now,
As I humbly bow. Jesus, hear me now.

http://originalworks.info/jesus-lead-me/

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Jude 1 (NIV).

The Ungodly

Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt compelled to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to God’s holy people. For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.

Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord at one time delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe. And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day. In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

In the very same way, on the strength of their dreams these ungodly people pollute their own bodies, reject authority and heap abuse on celestial beings. But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, “The Lord rebuke you!” Yet these people slander whatever they do not understand, and the very things they do understand by instinct—as irrational animals do—will destroy them.

Woe to them! They have taken the way of Cain; they have rushed for profit into Balaam’s error; they have been destroyed in Korah’s rebellion.

These people are blemishes at your love feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm—shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted—twice dead. They are wild waves of the sea, foaming up their shame; wandering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever.

Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: “See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.” These people are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.

But, dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ foretold. They said to you, “In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires.” These are the people who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit.

The Lord Jesus continues to give me a picture of these “ungodly people,” who pervert the grace of God into a license for immorality and/or who deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord, on two fronts: 1) Political/World and 2) Spiritual/Religious.

On a political and world front, the Lord Jesus continues to show me the lies, corruption, greed, deceptions, and the killings (murders) of innocents, of followers of Christ, and of political opponents to the “International Community,” i.e. to the New World Order (USA and their allies). Our government leaders here in the US (the Obama administration and at least some of Congress, if not the whole of Congress) plus their political allies in the UN, in particular in the UN Security Council, termed the “International Community,” have been involved in political espionage and the conquering of the nations of the world for some time now. And, they use multiple means of conquering in their takeover of other nations, some of which are false flag operations and/or creating false scenarios and stories of what is going on in other nations, via the media, so that they can have an excuse to go into other nations, or our own, in order to take them over, such as may be presently happening with N. Korea, and is definitely happening in Syria and the Ukraine; and is beginning to happen within the USA, and has happened in many other nations throughout the world in recent years.

For instance, the “terrifying situation” inside Syria is not what is being reported in the government-controlled media. Our government and their global allies are standing in direct opposition to the independent rule of Syria, as a nation, and the whole purpose of what is going on inside this nation is for the N.W.O. to consume this nation and to incorporate it into the New World Order (Beast). These evil ones (of the Beast and of Satan) are also inside this nation in pursuit of true followers of Jesus Christ, either to persuade them to change loyalties or else to destroy them. People are being displaced because they are fleeing for their lives to try to avoid persecution or death for non-compliance with the New World Order Beast.

The N.W.O. produces the crisis in these nations, including now within the US, so that they can go into these nations with political solutions, i.e. to take them over. If people want to survive these onslaughts, they must submit/bow to the beast (N.W.O.). The international solidarity being called for is submission to the beast or lose your life or the lives of those you love. I see a similar scenario unfolding inside N. Korea, and I see our government leaders, in particular John Kerry, accusing N. Korea’s leadership of doing exactly what our government leaders and their allies are doing around the globe. The New World Order Beast must conquer all the nations of the world if it is to rule the world as described in Revelation 13, so it must also come against N. Korea, and the US, and every other independent nation in the world which is not presently fully incorporated into the New World Order Beast.

On a Spiritual Front

I believe with all my heart that believers in Jesus Christ across the globe, especially those who hold fast to the testimony of Jesus and who continue to share the gospel of Jesus Christ, are under severe attack from the enemy presently, both physically and mentally or emotionally and spiritually. That is nothing new. Yet, the onslaught has severely increased, and I believe the enemy (Satan) is utilizing the US government and their allies (the N.W.O.) to be his “police force” in coming against the saints of God, in persecuting them, and in putting many of them to death. The Lord Jesus keeps showing this to me nation after nation after nation, mostly in these scenarios of political uprisings, but also in these situations of man-made “natural” disasters and severe storms, which are also used in the conquering of nations. This is the true “terrifying situation” presently happening across the globe. Yet, I believe the persecuted church will be and is strengthened of God through this, and is even more determined to keep following Jesus Christ and spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ so many can be saved, so that is good news.

Yet, there is another way in which Satan and his human cohorts are presently coming against those of us who hold fast to the testimony of Jesus, who do not deny his name, and who continue to spread the preaching of the gospel of Jesus Christ to the regions beyond, or is coming against the gospel itself or against the church as a whole. The means here is also via lies and deception and greed, and it comes in the form of false teaching and a false grace which does not teach death to sin and walking in the Spirit of God in his strength and power within us. It also comes in the form of false philosophy and humanistic thinking and reasoning which have infiltrated the church, and in the form of humanistic marketing schemes and the use of worldly means and methods in order to reach worldly people, but for what? It convinces many that they can play with sensuality and immorality while still maintaining their Christian witness and that God is ok with that. Those who promote this false teaching and false gospel do often fit within the description found here in Jude. They don’t have a conscience at all about what they are doing or the fact that they are leading many people straight to hell via their lies and false hope. And, they will even aggressively attack the characters and witness of God’s people in order to destroy the message.

Contend for the Faith

But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in God’s love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life.

Be merciful to those who doubt; save others by snatching them from the fire; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.

To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

Living Water / An Original Work / November 21, 2013

Based off Various Scriptures

My people have forsaken Me,
Their Savior, who died on a tree;
Made idols, and they worshipped them;
So empty, they will ne’er fulfill.

Lord, You are the hope of Your chosen ones.
Those who turn away from You will be shamed;
The Spring of Living Water left behind.

Living Water satisfies.

The thirsty, let them come and drink;
Believe in Jesus as their King;
The gift of Jesus given them,
So they will never thirst again.

Indeed, the Living Water flows within.
It springs up like a fountain cleansing sin.
Eternal life in heaven promised them.

Living Water glorifies.

Oh people, won’t you come to Him?
Obey Him and repent of sin.
Let Jesus come and live within.
Surrender all your life to Him.

My people, won’t you turn your hearts to Me?
Forsake your idols and then you’ll be free.
Won’t you come now to Me on bended knee?

Living Water sanctifies.

http://originalworks.info/living-water/

To me the passage in Jude which you quote is speaking of apostasy rather than politics. Do you think Jude (and by the way 2Peter 2 in almost exactly parallels Jude) was speaking of the corrupt Roman emperors who were persecuting the Christians? No. He was referring to those who claimed to be Christians but who taught that the grace of God was a license to sin. Jude is referring to false brothers who teach license. For example we see this of Jezebel of Rev 2:20 of whom it was written, "that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality"

Likewise there are allege "Christian" today who teach that it's OK to sin, or who don't call sin for what it is and lead others astray.

But as for secular politics, Jesus himself didn't comment much on that subject despite living in an occupied territory where politics were a serious issue among a lot of people not unlike it is today in Israel.

There are many political leaders within the USA who claim to be Christians and who claim to believe in Jesus Christ, and many people follow them because of that claim. There are many, as well, within the media who also claim to be Christian and who claim to believe in Jesus Christ, and many believe their words and trust them just because they claim to be Christian. As well, there are many in our pulpits in evangelical Christianity today who also claim to know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of their lives, and so they have the trust of the people, and some of them are very heavily involved in politics and/or are people of great influence in the public. Yet, many of these, I believe, are not Christian at all but are in pretense only and for the purpose of gaining the trust of followers of Christ in order to deceive them, and yes to even persecute those who hold to the truths of God's word.

Jude wrote to warn the believers in Jesus Christ against such deceivers and to encourage them to contend for the faith that had been entrusted to them. These deceivers teach tolerance as love and that to address sin and to call sin what it is is not only intolerance, but it is hate. They twist the scriptures to their advantage, calling good evil and evil good. And, they teach a false Jesus, believing Jesus went around just "Loving on" everyone, that he accepted everyone right where they were, and that he just fed the hungry and healed the sick and the injured, while they ignore his teaching on sin, repentance, and death to self, i.e. the crucified life. They teach a Jesus that is also accepting of other religions, and in fact is welcoming of all faiths. Many fall prey to their lies and deceptions and become party to the persecution of those who hold to the teachings passed down to us by Christ himself and by the apostles, because they put their trust in man and do not hold to the gospel as taught by the apostles.

Back