PETA Says No More Fly-Killing, Sends Obama a Humane Fly Catcher

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
:D

PETA should be People Eating Tasty Animals!

:D:D

Or as a wise man once put it "if God didn't want us to eat animals He would not have made them out of tasty meat!"
(author unknown)

I hear that.

Don't get me wrong, I love animals, and anything cruel or wasteful should be punnishable and illegal.

But swatting a fly?? Come on.

We're going to cook a hog tonight, she will be put down quickly and painlessly, a clean shot to the head.

That pig has lived a very good life, much better than it would have had in the wild.

The problem is that quite a few PETA members don't wash regularly because some of the ingredients in soap is from animals. Therefore, they attract flies and we wouldn't want to deny the little critters a tasty morsel of PETA members, now, would we? :D

I hear that.

Don't get me wrong, I love animals, and anything cruel or wasteful should be punnishable and illegal.

But swatting a fly?? Come on.

We're going to cook a hog tonight, she will be put down quickly and painlessly, a clean shot to the head.

That pig has lived a very good life, much better than it would have had in the wild.
You'd think he tore the wings off the poor creature.

It's death was swift and painless.

As a former law enforcement officer of 21 years seniority, let me just remind those who are reading this thread that PETA and their members have been PROSECUTED for bombings and human killings.

Just do a Google search for the details - it will make your eyes open wide !:eek:

PETA is the biggest group of hypocrist you could ever find they are nothing but a watse of fresh air and resources...

Back