Phil Keaggy

Phil Keaggy

Don't know if you guys have heard of the band, "2nd chapter of acts", but this guy Phil comes from that band and he is such an awesome guitar player and composer..

Please take a few minutes and listen to these tracks, im sure you'll be blessed :smiley10:

Worship one:

He shows off more of his talent here:

God Bless you all

Don't know if you guys have heard of the band, "2nd chapter of acts", but this guy Phil comes from that band and he is such an awesome guitar player and composer..

Please take a few minutes and listen to these tracks, im sure you'll be blessed :smiley10:

Worship one:

He shows off more of his talent here:

God Bless you all
2nd Chapter of Acts is one of the groups responsible for starting what has become Contemporary Christian Music. They go back to the 70's if I recall.

Phil Keaggy is one of the most talented guitar players ever.

Hey your all welcome..:smiley90:

Listening to Phil late last night made me wanna get up and play my guitar haha, it was too late to do that anyway.

Anyway glad you enjoyed it :guitar:

God Bless

Hey your all welcome..:smiley90:

Listening to Phil late last night made me wanna get up and play my guitar haha, it was too late to do that anyway.

Anyway glad you enjoyed it :guitar:

God Bless
I want to learn to play the guitar and the drums. I've played the piano for 12 years. and now i want something different! anyways, that was totally off topic. my apologies.

I want to learn to play the guitar and the drums. I've played the piano for 12 years. and now i want something different! anyways, that was totally off topic. my apologies.

Haha thats alright, feel free to hijack my thread..:smiley10:

Ive loved the guitar ever since i was a kid, been playing it since i was 14 now do my own recordings/sessions, jam with other bands, play in church too :smiley90:

My bro's the drummer man, he's committed to it...Piano's a lovely instrument too, love the way it fills in for backing..

Jake

Back