Photo Gallery: Translucent Creatures

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
I never cease to be amazed at the beauty of much of God's creation, and mankind wants to say it all evolved by chance? God appreciates beauty and has filled this world and space with great beauty--much of which we will never see in a lifetime.

I never cease to be amazed at the beauty of much of God's creation, and mankind wants to say it all evolved by chance? God appreciates beauty and has filled this world and space with great beauty--much of which we will never see in a lifetime.
I agree wholeheartedly, Jon-Marc :)

Don't mean to disturb the mood, but did you know there is an insect that can mix several chemicals inside its body, and then shoot fiery sulfuric acid out of its butt? :D

Only God can make that! ;)

There is nothing God could not create if He chose to do so. While all life we know needs oxygen to survive, He could create life on another planet that breathes and lives on something that is poisonous to us. I don't believe there's intelligent life on other planets, but then I sometimes question if there's any on earth with all the wickedness.

There are certain bacteria that will die when exposed to oxygen.

Back