Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery

I can't seem to get to the photo gallery. It just keeps going to,
"The website cannot display the page"

I was going to say something but I was too lazy, even though it woulda been as easy as posting this :D

Thanks for reminding me. I thought my pc was acting up but there are issues with the gallery. Let me see if I can pass that on.:)

I sent a PM to the bosses!:eek: More than likely something happened while converting back to the old skins.

It's a problem this and some other websites encountered while updating the gallery software. I'll try rectify it and let you know.

I just thought I'd used up my views or people were tired of me looking at some photos over and over again.:eek:

Nice to know everybody else is having the same problem as me. Well...not nice that you're all having problems...but, oh you know what I mean!:)

I just thought I'd used up my views or people were tired of me looking at some photos over and over again.:eek:

Nice to know everybody else is having the same problem as me. Well...not nice that you're all having problems...but, oh you know what I mean!:)

Oooooooooooooohhhhhh… so you’re the one who used up the monthly allotment of views. :p

Gallery has been repaired. I should secretly charge everyone for using my bandwidth.
tongue.gif
Just kidding. It's unlimited so no problem there.

Back