Picture is worth a 1000 words...Please Remember thesepictures

I just wanted to post these two pictures as a reminder that it can get difficult for others to know who is good with their debating and talking and who is not. So please before you post Remember the old saying.......If you have nothing nice to say then please do not say anything and find a different thread....
Thank You
Blessings
Jim

IMG_20150315_023603.JPG taste u words.JPG

I just wanted to post these two pictures as a reminder that it can get difficult for others to know who is good with their debating and talking and who is not. So please before you post Remember the old saying.......If you have nothing nice to say then please do not say anything and find a different thread....
Thank You
Blessings
Jim

View attachment 1576 View attachment 1577
Not only is a picture worth a thousand words, it also works in reverse. No wonder the Word of God is so cool, "Taste" and "see" that the Lord is good! :)

Pro 25:11 A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.

Last edited:
Thank You
Blessings
Jim

View attachment 1576 View attachment 1577

I would also add to your thoughts what the Apostle Peter said in 1 Peter 3:8-10........
"Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous; 9 not returning evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary blessing, knowing that you were called to this, that you may inherit a blessing. 10 For “He who would love life And see good days, Let him refrain his tongue from evil And his lips from speaking deceit."

Last edited:
Not only is a picture worth a thousand words, it also works in reverse. No wonder the Word of God is so cool, "Taste" and "see" that the Lord is good! :)

Pro 25:11 A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.

Agreed! The apostle James agrees with you as well in 1:19
"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak and slow to wrath".

Back