Please be ready for His second coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please be ready for His second coming...

Hi fellow Christians,

Today in my Church, everyone keeps telling us that the Lord is about to come shortly... I have also heard many truth about rapture and tribulation that cause me to start trembling everytime I would think of them.

So sorry, I hope this is the right section to share some of these thoughts..
I have just watched the films about the rapture, named "Left Behind," Cloud Ten Picture, I strongly recommend you to watch it for it struck and shocked me after knowing things that are going to happen to this world after and before the rapture. Please know that I have already known the truth about the rapture from the Scripture even before watching this film. I, I cannot explain it, I just believe that He is NEAR! And I pray that none of us would get left behind. Amen!

Please get yourselves prepared and do not let your lamps go out. I believe I will always need the strength from God as we all do.

God blesses and loves you very much! :groupray:

i have a question about this,why do people pressume it is the 2nd coming,do you deny Christ was not here in the beginning.?or 2000yrs ago.?would this not be the 3rd coming.?read scripture ,what does scripture say.?

Friend, call it whatever you wish, i don't mind. I don't really care about that, what I care is that we all get saved and not left behind when He comes back. That's all. And if the mods wish to get rid of this thread, that's all their choice. As I told you, I was just trying to share some of my thoughts.

God bless you.

Hi fellow Christians,

Today in my Church, everyone keeps telling us that the Lord is about to come shortly... I have also heard many truth about rapture and tribulation that cause me to start trembling everytime I would think of them.

So sorry, I hope this is the right section to share some of these thoughts..
I have just watched the films about the rapture, named "Left Behind," Cloud Ten Picture, I strongly recommend you to watch it for it struck and shocked me after knowing things that are going to happen to this world after and before the rapture. Please know that I have already known the truth about the rapture from the Scripture even before watching this film. I, I cannot explain it, I just believe that He is NEAR! And I pray that none of us would get left behind. Amen!

Please get yourselves prepared and do not let your lamps go out. I believe I will always need the strength from God as we all do.

God blesses and loves you very much! :groupray:

Amen and Amen... I couldn't agree more.

Blessings, Cheri

Scripture says not to beleive too much (with any accuracy anyway) the talk about the end because the Anti-Christ has to put himself in power first right? Not that that and the end can't happen very soon. To make it clear - I do believe it's soon.

The Rapture!!!!

The Rapture!!!

I have also heard many truth about rapture and tribulation that cause me to start trembling everytime I would think of them.

While there are many points to a Pre-trib Rapture, God's Salvation:

1Th 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

There are also many good points for no Rapture. It causes arguments as everyone is right (in there mind)

One things is clear though, no matter what you believe. We are not to soon be shaken in mind, have no fear, and God will deliver us from whatever bad stuff is happening. Raptured or no Rapture.

Luk 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

All means ALL!!!! You will find that those that do not believe in a rapture, seem to have a very wrong spirit about them trying to prove their point, even to the point of making fun of those that do. The focus should be on what Jesus said. Rapture or no Rapture, we ESCAPE ALL THESE THINGS.

That is something those that do not believe in the Rapture don't seem to come to terms with. It is not a time of testing, as we won't be subjected to anything that will test us. The blood has already done it's job.

I will believe What Jesus said, How we escape, and how we are not appointed to wrath is for God to figure out.

Beam me up!!!

Glory to God, be blessed.

Thread closed

MODERATOR'S COMMENT

This thread has been evaluated by the CFS Moderators and been found to be in violation of forum rules:

Rule 3.1 Members may not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, demeaning, threatening, repeated in many posting areas (spam) or otherwise violative of any laws. Such posts will be deleted and the Member warned or banned.

3.2a Agenda driven topics have always sparked heated arguments and will be VERY CLOSELY monitored by Forum Staff. Warnings and or bans will be issued at the discretion of Forum Staff. Examples of agenda topics that will not be allowed include: homosexuality/gay rights, denominational bashing etc. The staff will use their discretion and if any member creates an agenda based topic not specifically mentioned above they will be informed by the staff and the thread deleted.

3.2b ChristianForumSite.com has a wide variety of members from around the World. This Forum does not allow the elevation of one Christian belief system over another. This is a violation of Regulations 3.1 and 3.2 in demeaning and belittling the beliefs of other Christians while promoting another system so as to create an atmosphere of superiority. Any such posts or threads will be removed and a reminder, warning or ban issued as necessary.

A Private Message of caution is being sent to one of this thread's participants.

We thank all who participated, but keeping posts civil without demeaning others is of utmost importance. Postings to the contrary will not be tollerated.

From Pastor Gary on behalf of the ENTIRE CFS Moderation Staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back