Please Cast Your Vote....I am working on something

Are You an Out Door Christian ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is OUT Door Christian
Hello Every One,
I pray all of you are doing well and excited in what the Lord is doing in your lives these days.
Now then If you like the out doors and do some kind of activity such as .....
Fishing
Hunting
Shooting
Hiking
Taking Pictures
Mountain climbing
and so forth please cast a yes vote and if you do not enjoy these kind of things please cast a no vote. Poll is open for one week.

Thank you for you time and may God Bless you with something nice for simply taking a minute and doing a brother a huge favor.
God Bless You
Jim

Hello Every One,
I pray all of you are doing well and excited in what the Lord is doing in your lives these days.
Fishing
Hunting
Shooting
Hiking
Taking Pictures
Mountain climbing
and so forth please cast a yes vote and if you do not enjoy these kind of things please cast a no vote. Poll is open for one week.

Thank you for you time and may God Bless you with something nice for simply taking a minute and doing a brother a huge favor.
God Bless You
Jim
Does soccer count?

Hello Every One,
Fishing
Hunting
Shooting
Hiking
Taking Pictures
Mountain climbing

God Bless You
Jim

At my age and health..........a motel without a remote control is "camping out" to me.

For the record, I voted yes, but that said, my wife is an absolute no, I mean absolute. I should probably not have voted in the light of that. She has a phobia for most things creepy, and especially the possible encounter with snakes have her keeping to homely confines. Me on the other hand have recognised snake handling certification. Fishing, hunting/shooting, hiking, biking off the beaten path, all things I enjoy, but small kids can keep one away from such things.

Reactions: Juk
For the record, I voted yes, but that said, my wife is an absolute no, I mean absolute. I should probably not have voted in the light of that. She has a phobia for most things creepy, and especially the possible encounter with snakes have her keeping to homely confines. Me on the other hand have recognised snake handling certification. Fishing, hunting/shooting, hiking, biking off the beaten path, all things I enjoy, but small kids can keep one away from such things.

So then say it like this brother............By FAITH I say YES
Wink
Jim

What is a chigger?

You kidding me???

You never heard of chiggars or "red bugs"????

They are very small parasites that burrow into the skin and cause a terrible itching. When you scratch them of course the skin turns red. You only get them from being out in the woods and when you get them you will never want them again.

Reactions: Juk
Chiggers - I no not think we have those in South Africa.
We do have a lot of ticks, and snakes - we basically live together with snakes even in our towns and cities.

Back